Music/Theme/Songs of BB8

Cyn

I actually like the music.. its not over bearing and making me nervous.. some music just makes me nervous when i listen to it.. this i can ignore easy.. and don't notice it to much going in the background as i read posts

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is it weird that Ive had it on for like three hours now? Not because I really expected anything to happen but because the music seems to be providing me with the perfect studying environment. Well, that and Deadliest Catch on TV. Go figure! :animated_scratchchin:

Well the first show you will have to wait if are in a different time zone then Pacific time. Here on the West Coast the live feeds start at 9 pm right after the show. Yep the rest of you have to wait. (if I remember correctly)

well, just in case some people forgot where the hate thread is... i will spare you the walk..

i hate you all!

:fyou:

oops.. did i just do that? ohhh so sorry.

no i am not!

yes i am

no i am not

the guy who said "Who's gay and has 2 thumbs?" thats joe. im pretty sure thats what he said

Yeah Kail, shes from Orgean and is 30 something, and very conservitive as alison said.

Hey who is hosting HOUSECALLS This yeaR? anybody know?

I was told yesterday it was a Sirius station......Sirius spa 73-new age

They said it had been announced a couple of times while they listened.

this is Halarious. people taking of work for a tv show.... lol

Hey King, I resemble that remark! :lookaround: I'm lucky enough to get about 2-3 weeks vacation time a year that I have to use or lose. I chose to take some wisely around BB... a Friday here and there to watch in case there are endurance HOH. And of course the premiere. It keeps me off the streets and out of trouble. :)

I just wanted to say Snipa you only saved $ 4.95 by going through bbreloader... That of course is your choice, but I for one would rather get my feeds through Morty's link and let the site get whatever they get... I still save $ 5.00 even after buying reloader...

... I'll probably root for the old lady...

I just hope we don't have to see that "old lady" taking her teeth out to soak each night...:rolleyes:

:animated_rotfl:

Archived