So The Blacks Only Get One Person

uvp

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

you sound ignorant :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

my post was not direct at rebel but post above him

Maybe it is part of the "twist". She said in her promo that she is used to only being around black people. Maybe being put in a house with all white people will be her worst nightmare. So it will be interesting to see how she will deal with that.

did you ever stop to think that maybe not a lot of black people sign up for bb? same for other races? probably just handfuls sign up, and out of those handfuls.. only a few are worth taking a second look at.. and out of those few.. she was picked to be on the show.

its not like they had thousands of black people applying and BB sat there and said.. "omg.. where are all the white people??? hurry, go grab who ever you can find that is white..we cant have but only 1 black person on the show"

where are the chinese and japenese? where are the indians? where are the cubans?

while we are on the subject of who is missing... where is the 36 year old from NJ???? ohh yes.. i am right here! :animated_wave:

pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

if its to get on tv you can bet all races showed up not just you whites

bb goes out of its way to be lopsided. even other reality shows make somewhat on an attempt

upv... get a life... this was based on personality... period ! .. If you don't like it.. get out ...don't watch. I personally do not have a raciest bone in my body. I am a mix of american indian and italian.. where are my people. My best friends are white, oriental, black, mexican, latinp... where are all the representatives of my friends. duh....

Because of my mix and the mix of my friends and how we live ... I know, without a doubt that the only one that would even notice this, much less start crap about it has to be a RACIEST themself.

i didnt say its just "us" whites who show up...

but if you want to argue about it.. maybe its "us" whites who are more entertaining? :::::::::::ducking:::::::runing:::::from UVP:::::::::: :partytime:

remember last season when good ol dani got all freaky on us and was ringing the HOH doorbell? that was scary. :::shiver:::

By saying that the black person is going to be the only one, and feeling alone, signifies that the person is racist against white people. I would say that is kind of stupid and judgemental. WHO CARES what the color of your skin is.... does it really make you different than everyone else???? Really... cmon! We all have things that set us apart from the others.... Maybe I am more tolerant because I live in Canada, but UVP you are really making YOURSELF seem rather racist towards white people with your ignorant comments.

whateverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

and 2x whateverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr to TWIN

Maybe it is part of the "twist".... Maybe being put in a house with all white people will be her worst nightmare.

Our new friend, allstarfan, just might have hit on something.

i would just walk out the door :animated_wave:

I will say this again UVP I am 1/2 Native American and you don't see me yelling all over the place that there are none of us on BB... At least black people have been on there before... Have you ever seen a full blooded American Indian on any reality show? No you haven't and most likely never will... That's just the way it is man... Sometimes in life you just have to accept things and move on... This may be one of those things for you...

like i told you during idol yana you gotta stop being passive and speak up. bb needs more minorities. i am getting tired of their 1 or two token minorities

uvp, i think you are speaking out to the wrong people then.. i think you need to write a letter or two or 300 to CBS and BB about it. now that is speaking out.

here? saying it here is just making old friends argue over the same things year after year.

yep but its fun

many more arguements to come cause its bb season :animated_bouncy::animated_bouncy::animated_bouncy:

Leave it to uvp to start a race thread.

By saying that the black person is going to be the only one, and feeling alone, signifies that the person is racist against white people. I would say that is kind of stupid and judgemental. WHO CARES what the color of your skin is.... does it really make you different than everyone else???? Really... cmon! We all have things that set us apart from the others.... Maybe I am more tolerant because I live in Canada, but UVP you are really making YOURSELF seem rather racist towards white people with your ignorant comments.

I can't help but agree with this comment.

How about protesting the show by not watching it - then write a letter to the producers.

But, maybe only one black person auditioned for the show. Could be that Jameeka got to be a houseguests instead of the Native American who might have applied!

whateverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

uvp.. as much as i love you.. PLEASE please think about changing that pervy avatar! its freakin me out!

really it is

and SO IS CHUCKY.... ginger... cant you be nice too? PLEASE!!!!

Archived