"some" Worst Enemies

Mimi

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why do you think they hate eachother? Did he hook up with one of her friends? I bet he did!!! I so bet he did. He looks like the type.

Anyway, how did the producers know about the enemies? Was that an answer to a survey question? I think it's fixed...I'm just saying.

Why do you think they hate eachother? Did he hook up with one of her friends? I bet he did!!! I so bet he did. He looks like the type.

All we know is that they are estranged...

I don't think this is a good twist, I just feel like it's been done to much all over. OH well. Still watching faithfully every week.

agreed twist is lame. i think ms. allison like the bb6 season where the house is divided because since i guess the more outrage folks at home are against a particular side bb cbs makes more money

I know I've said this before, but it's really hard for me to believe the producers actually sat down to think of a twist, and came up with THIS?????

Looked for a cast, and came up with THIS??????

Do they really think the fans will gratefully enjoy any cast, any house, any rules, any twists?

Well ya, actually we will, but that's not the point...

i am still haveing a hard time believing Jameka only knows black people. certainly she would have had to run into some other races at sometime or another... like at work, clubs, vacation, beach, roadtrip..... its not like she is on the island of "lost" where everyone is black!

"coming soon in a theater near you: LOST: THE BLACK GIRL staring Jameka, the only girl in the USA to never meet a white person. suddenly thrown into a house FULL of WHITE folks. this is something you dont want to miss"

Maybe she was like those actors in the movie "The people under the stairs." They lived their lives under the staircase. I have no idea why someone would make that comment, logically she had to be around white people some time in her life.

Maybe she's predjudiced and she is justifying from the start a bad attitutide she may have in the house when she gets there. Who knows, but I personally think she is lying when making that comment.

I think this twist could work, but it depends on the people. Casting is everything. I hope they are actually REAL people and not just people who want to be actors. Also, I hope they truly have conflict with the enemy, because the wording of the twist was really iffy for me. I think it said something along the lines of people "having unfinished business." To me, that could be just a misunderstanding that needs cleared up or something, which would not be that interesting.

My second concern about the twist is that I hope to heaven that they have clearance to tell stories about the past and use names, etc. Because if they don't, we will be getting our feeds blocked every 10 minutes as we try to piece together the stories of why these people hate each other. Obviously, if people have history with each other, they will want to talk about it with others in the house, and it will be sheer misery for us if they talk about a bunch of people and they can't use their names or identifying characteristics of where they work and stuff like that.

Amen to that! Apparently, during season 2, singing was allowed. So, the people from season 2 were upset that they weren't allowed to sing, and they kept forgetting. So, it was just endless FOTH and sometimes the poor person watching them would get really upset. I just finished watching a post-season interview on film.com (which you get on realplayer when you sign up for the feeds with Superpass). Will was saying he went around apologizing to the crew when he left, because he knew he put them through it while he was there.

I wish they would do more of the kinds of tasks and twists like the UK BB has had. I've read about some of them, and they are really interesting, and more of a social experiment. It does sound like they trying to do something like that with America's contestant, so I hope that works out. I think it would be good if they switched up the America's contestant every week, and none of the contestants could know who was picked. That way, it wouldn't always be the same person acting like a weirdo every week.

A lot of the cast have been confirmed to be mactors... In other words wanna be models and actors... Even down to Kail...

I thought Jameke said she had spent 99% of her life around only black people... HHMM Home schooled I might could see it, but she is supposed to be a school counselor is she not? I don't see there not being any white children in the school at all...

Did she say she only knew black people, or hadn't met any people other than black people? Maybe she just feels she never knew any white people, because she might not have had white friends. Meeting people and even working with them can be very different from knowing them. Either way, I'd say that maybe the people who don't have "enemies" in the house might have other issues, like homophobia, or racism, etc.

Re Jameka: Her quote was "I have only been around Black people pretty much the majority of my life. 99% of my life I've been around Black people." I believe she means that she's never spent any significant "quality time" with other races/cultures, not that she's never seen, met, or interacted with a White person. Why do you all find that so hard to believe? If she was Latina and said she's only been around Latinos, would that be so hard to believe? If she were from an Asian culture, would you call it BS?

She said she's from Temple Hills, MD, a DC suburb which is 85% African American. If she went to public school there, who did she most likely hang out with: Black people. She is a school counselor, which means she probably went to college. There are historically Black colleges all over the US, and I'd be willing to bet a Black girl from a Black town maybe went to a Black college. According to the CBS BB8 page she now lives in Waldorf, MD, which has a Black population of 32%, which is still significantly higher than the overall US population of 12%. She may have White neighbors, but how many of you even know your neighbors names? I don't! She's still in the DC area. If she works at a DC school, chances are it's a majority Black school.

There are people out there, either by choice or by circumstance, who only have contact with others from their culture. I'm not saying that is good or bad, but it is true and perhaps, like Jameka is doing, you need to broaden your horizons.

Archived