The Real Cast

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What happened to the good-looking guys?? Let me count them...one, two, no- one... Hopefully the entertainment factor will make up for it, but jeez. And is it me, or do several of the guys look similar to each other? (I'm not talking about the photo mix-up, but the actual castmembers)

Ah yes, and we have our standard bar manager, waitress, students, nanny, graphic designer, "business owner", sports person (cough, unemployed person looking for stardom,cough), etc. Just once it would be nice to have a school custodian or a sex therapist or perhaps a professional deodorant sniffer just to mix things up a little. ;)

I am excited about the "America's player" twist...sounds like it'll be fun to watch. :2thumbsup:

Could Jessica and Carol be one set of "enemies" since they're both students from Kansas? :animated_scratchchin:

...and why didn't I think of the names Kail and Jameka? ;)

Say it with me ten time fast...Zach, Mike, Nick and Dick, Zach, Mike, Nick and Dick.... :P

So, this America's Player...Do you think it's someone we get to pick, someone new every week, or someone the producers pick, weekly, or one throughout the show? What if that person gets voted out, then what? Also, is America's Player a regular BB contestant, or in the BB house specifically for that purpose and to stir things up?

SIGH....Not impressed, looks like a cookie cutter cast they picked up at central casting, and they are not that good looking. I can look at them and their occupation and give you their personality, or who is the ham, whos the serious one whos the drunk.

Kinda like those B grade horror movies, with a bunch of wannabes who think they are hot. You know what I am talking about, you can pick out who will be the girl who falls while getting chased. Who is the couple that will be offed together, who was the arrogant jock who, when he gets his, we cheer. B grade horror movie=Big Brother 8.

Depressing.

I don't know, but isn't the average age of the HG's younger than it's ever been?

Most have usually been in their 20's, but I don't remember so many in their early 20's. Don't think I like it...

..."mimi-take a deep breath, and another, and another"... "breathe"....

oh. my.

I just watched the Early Show... (obviously)

ok, try to get past any similarities to a cast of Temptation Island or The Batchelor and remember that we love this show. It's ALWAYS good. It always pans out to a fabulous summer experience.

I was actually concerned last night that our next podcast episode wouldn't have all that much to talk about regarding the HGs but I've re-watched it (Early Show) like 4x and I'm having more hope...and, many more real opinions on this cast. And even MORE opinions of the producers intent and motives and shortcomings! (Babe is not as hopeful and has alot to say about this!) Tune in.

<Rewind and watch it again mimi...>

:wacko:

ohhh brother...

no wait.. we dont want anyone to be a brother or sister in that house. yikes.. been there done that.

hard to tell by the pics alone.. but nobody "grabbed" me. and i HATE when i dont get grabbed!

Mainly young and single...hmmm...I think BB producers are hoping for a lot of hook-ups. Can the young, good-looking and horny control their hormones for 3 months...I don't think so. ;)

What's up with predominately white cast? Usually a bit more diverse...I'm surprised.

Poor Kail...only married one. I'm guessing she'll either be viewed as the mother hen and/or first to go.

I'm not generally one to judge a book by its cover...but I agree with loudmouth and guess their personalities by their pics and professions. One in particular looks like an annoying ass, one or two gay men (could there be a gay hook-up?), and the football player...hmmm....I think the ladies will be fawning all over him.

Could be interesting...and then again....errr, we shall see! :lol:

Agreed. I'm sorry I watched it.

Can only hope that in the house they won't be as annoying as they seem.

I have NEVER had a season where I was turned off enough not to enjoy it. But I really do find this cast ultra-annoying, for same reasons as Tiff and ImIn.

I wonder how many people from the cast actually auditioned and wanted to be on BB initially. Not called from an agency or called after getting a name from someone who auditioned to get the whole enemy thing. And then, who wanted to be on BB to play the game, win the money, and for the experience, and not just because of the exposure.

Archived