July 20, Live Feed Updates

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Feeds back, all guys with shirts off. Women showering. Sounds like they had a messy food comp. Doesn't seem like it was a team competition. Looks like whole house will be able to eat.

Dustin singing Weird Al: "La la la la Lasagna!" (spoof from La Bamba). They played weird Al's Lasagna this morning.

Jameka checking out her booty.

FOTH again... but listen to the lasagna song they were talking about while waiting.

There will be no slop this week. They got lunch meat, chicken, eggs, cereal and milk, beer and then choppy feeds for me.

Eric said they jumped into a big, green bowl of pasta.

Jameka says she hopes she still gets a birthday cake.

FOTH

We interrupt your regularly scheduled feeds for this announcement...

We are still on FOTH!

We return you now to your show, already in progress.

Foth still

{Maybe it's to set something up for Jameka's B-day? Didn't they give Kaysar an Ipod and Playstation one year?}

Dick and Nick in HOH talking about Kail, and subject changes to Nick saying he's not playing Dani. The others downstairs changing, showering, etc. Nick going over his speech how he doesn't need the money, he's here to throw a monkey wrench in the works, and he told Daniele he would Voluntarily Exit if that's what it took for her to trust him.

Nick is telling Dick that Amber and Dani knew, and Dick said it's a good thing they did, otherwise had he found out about Nick and they/she didn't know, he'd be gone.

Dustin came to HOH room and Dick asked him if they could finish up here and Dustin not paying attention walked into the room, Nick repeated it and Dustin said "Oh! Sorry, I was just like dooo dooo doo"

Dick saying he's sleeping down in the "snake pit" on purpose, so they can't be scheming and talking too much.

Nick and Dick heart to heart talking about how Dani has probably lost her boyfriend at home, and that Nick better not play or hurt her in any way.

Daniele, Kail and Jessica (? can't see too well on the quad feed) at the dining room table ...Dani is saying that when she gets married she'll never get divorced because in her family, some of them have been divorced like 5 times.

Nick has left the HOH room and now Dustin is up there with Dick. Dustin says that Jen is not in an alliance with Kail, and Dick said yes she is, Jen told me she is, for Dustin not to believe Kail. Discussing nominations and POV possibilities. Dustin says I want Kail gone this week. Zach is worried he's going up this week.

Nick down talking to Jameka, but I can't hear what they are whispering over Dustin and Dick's talking in the HOH. Dustin thinks Joe may have told Jen that Dustin was in an alliance with Zach to link him to one of the most hated persons in the house as a way to get people to distrust and dislike Dustin. Dustin adamently tells Dick he is not involved with anyone, especially Zach.

Feeds are back. Dick is bashing Kail with Nick. Said she has betrayed her alliance. Kail said she and Jen are not an alliance, Jen is her best friend in the house.

Nick said he is not playing Daniele. Dick said he would kill him if he did. Nick said no problem, I would deserve it.

Back to discussing Kail. Kail claims she had a hand-shake alliance and they all betrayed her. Nick said she started it. Dick is sleeping "right in the middle of the f*ing enemy pit" and he isn't going to let up.

Dick talking to Nick about what Kail said last night. Lots of f bombs being dropped about her.

Nick is saying that he isn't playing her and Dick told her that he would kill him if he was playing her. Dick doesn't want Dani to be the Erika of this season.

Dick: The only thing that bothered me Nick was when you told me that you had a plan and didn't tell me til later. It's like your trying to make sure you're safe. But Kail f***** up worse than anyone.

Dustin comes up and Dick asks for them to finish up.

Dick seems to doubt Nick some and Nick is dropping f bombs left and right (like dick) to try and show Dick he's loyal.

Nick dropped 5 f bombs within the past 12 seconds, nope 6 in 13 seconds. Too many f bombs to count.

Nick: Jen is a dumb f*cking c*nt (wow).

Nick once again saying he doesn't care about the money and how he had a good life (nerd herd alert) and only wants the good people to win.

Nick: I swear on mine, and everyone's life in my family that I like your daughter.

Dick tells Dustin in HOH that Jen and Kail are going up.He tells him that Zack's key will be last in the box to keep him on edge.If Kail or Jen win PoV and uses it, he'll put up Mike instead.Dick & Dustin talking about Jen & Kail and how they would never put each other up. Dick says he likes to stay downstairs & mingle and sleep int he Round room, he doesn't want to be like the "godfather."

Nick says he swears on his family's life that he isn't messing with Dick's daughter. He swears man-to-man that he is "in like" with Dick's daughter. He said love is too strong of a word. Dick said the house isn't real and things might be different outside the house.

Nick leaves, Dustin comes in. Asks what is going on, Dick said he is putting up Jen and Kail. He will decide later who to put up in case POV is used. Dick really wants Kail gone. Dustin said Dick saves face by putting them both up. They say that by putting both of them up, they have to turn against each other. Dustin said he and Amber can't get any time alone because either Kail or Zach is following them around. Zach is afraid he is being put up. Dick is going to put Zach's key in last to make him sweat. He is also going to go up to Zach and say he knows what happened, then walk away.

Talking how Kail completely rolled over on her alliance. Dick said Zach will do the same thing. Zach will do anything to save himself. Dustin assures Dick he is not in a secret alliance with anyone. He said Joe started that rumor.

Kail outed everyone, then Jen outed everyone. Dick suspects something else is going on. He said no one rolls over like that unless they have a back up plan. Both are campaigning already in the house. Kail approached Dustin, trying to see who else is going up against her. Dick wants to split up Kail and Jen, and turn them against each other. Dick doesn't want Dustin to say anything to them...so they find out at nominations.

dick now telling story of first week.

Dustin comes in

Dick: Kail and Jen are going up. They are the only two that openly came after me. Mike, Kail, and Jen are the three ringleaders and Zach is a fish out of water. Kail needs to go this week.

Dustin: Kail is not in an alliance with Jen

Dick: Jen and Kail will never put each other up, that's a f****n alliance. (Dustin/Amber better watch out). Jen told me that they were in an alliance.

-----

Dustin: Zach and Kail are following Amber and me around

Dick: I'm going to drop a hint to Zach saying "I know what really went on." Zach's key will be the last one out and I'll say that he is the replacement nominee which is a lie.

-----

Dick says he is sleeping downstairs in the room with Kail, Jen, and Mike.

Dick: She (Kail) sold out her entire alliance. (Um... I believe Nick did first? Where's his bashing?)

-----

Dick: Nobody is changing my mind. Kail is saying she is miserable. I told her not to be miserable and I will put you up for nomination and you will go home.

Dustin: She told me, "What are you thinking about?" I was thinking how are you so stupid to base your alliance on a handshake.

Continuous talk about Kail being a stupid player and Kail bashing, I don't feel like listening to this any more.

Daniele/Dick in HOH

da: What Nick Say?

Di: What I thought he was going to say and I told him that I thought we was making bets all around.

Daniele goes into bathroom, Zach asks to talk to Dick and Dick says he needs a break.

Dani comes out of BR

Di: Nick said he's giving his word as a man. and I said, "Listen, m***********, if Dani is the Erika of this season, you're going to have problems inside and outside this house.

---

Da: She's completely given up

Di: good, she's trying to protect Jen.

Dick told Kail not to campaign against him, or she is breaking the agreement from week one. He said they were in the hammock together and as soon as she got up, she went in and started campaigning. Earlier Dick said he feels like the godfather, everyone coming up to talk with him. He doesn't want to be like Jen and Kail, sitting up there all the time. He said he is going to sleep downstairs just to mess with them.

Talking how big alliances from first day never work on any previous BB's.

Dustin asks about next week. Dick said one of them need to HoH, and put another one up. They think Zach and Mike will start getting close to other strong people, running scared. Dustin thinks Kail will try to get close to Amber. Dick said until the PoV is played, he isn't going to think of all the senarios possible for the substitute nominee.

They get ready to leave, and Dick can't find his key. Daniele comes in, Dick finds his key. They talk some game, regarding Nick talking to Dick. Repeated how he would go after Nick if he is playing Daniele. Zach comes to teh door. Dani out of sight. Dick asks for some time, he doesn't want to talk game, he needs some time to chill. TALking with Dani again about noms. She said he needs to put Zach in last, and in his speech, don't mention names but say something about sneaking around. Dick said he is going to say something about alliances.

Dick curious if he will get soda even though the house doesn't. Dani is going to use the HoH bathroom, he will go downstairs. They are still talking, though. Saying whispering just makes them look more suspicous. Dani reminds Dick to turn off the spy screen and hide the remote. He tells Dani to pull the door tight so it locks, and not to give out any more of his HoHo's.

Dick tells Dani he doesn't want to be in HOH for very long.

Dick tells Dani that he told Nick that if he's playing his daughter that he'll kill him. Dani giggles like a little girl, and asks what Nick said.

Zack rang the doorbell and Dani goes in the Bathroom.

Zack leaves, and Dani comes out asking Dick what Nick said.

Dick tells Dani that Nick said he's not playing Dani. But Dick says, "there's always that risk."

Dani starts talking to Dick about order of keys in the box, and what to say at nomination ceremony, etc. She tells him to scare the hell out of everyone.

Dani said Kail has been approaching her about who's going up. Dani seems very happy.

Dick is leaving the HOH room, hides the remote and slides down the bannister downstairs.

Dick goes downstairs, says hi to girls in bathroom, Zach then starts following him. Zach wants to see the remotes, Dick said Dani is up there "pooping". Zach says he didn't need the visual.

Dick asks if the SR is open yet, his suitcase is in there. Zach asks why. Dick said he had to put it in there when he had to pack. It has everything in it.

Zach is following Dick around like a puppy. He came up to HOH and Dick told him to get him a second, everyone wants to talk to him and he needs a break.

He went down stairs and Zach followed him, Dick turned around to go back the other way to try to lose him. Zach turned around and followed him. Dick turned around again and ZAch followed him into the kitchen. (it was funny to watch)

Eric just described Zach as the guy in high school that lingers around and doesn't get the hint, the guy u invite to a party just so you have a ride home. :animated_rotfl: \Dustin agreed

Dick back to kitchen. Jameka and he are wondering why they took the pasta, since they won some. BB took away the stuff already cooked, plus the cereal, even though they won that, too.Dick goes to little BR and tells Nick everything is fine. Nick said he was talking to Jameka about being real in the house, then Dani walks in. She apologizes for interrupting, Dick said no, they already talked. Nick jokes he is there to ask for her hand. They talk about Julie already alluding to that.FoTH.Back. Dick said he doesn't want to go out there, becuase Zach is following him around. Nick said he knows, that is his job. They said when they (Nick and Dani) were on the couch, he sat down. Now Zach has come in. Nick said Zach looks like the bango guy from Deliverance.

The beds are from Ikea. Dani said they are horrible. She wakes up stiff every morning. Eric and Dick in nipple ring alliance, someone else is in Star Trek alliance (not sure who). Dick said they hate that he is not sleeping up in the HoH room. He said he enjoys tormenting them.

Talking about reversed oreo sleeping with Jameka (from earlier post). On indoor LD. Zach is still there. Talking about how messy the food competition was, it was thick, Nick lost a shoe in it (some sort of muck) and Dani said she did too.

:animated_rotfl:

Nick zach dani and Dick talking

Nick:I cussed last night in my sleep:

Dani: last night he said good night to the wall

Dick (high fives Nick) we are in the cussing alliance. Me and erica are in the nipple ring alliance.

Zach: and we are in the star trek alliance :eek:

:laugh4:

Zach asks again to go up to HoH. Zach wants to listen to his CD "the Ramones". Zach doesn't know if he has heard them or not. He doesn't know much about music. Zach said the room smells clean. He expected it to smell like farts.

Zach asks whats up, and Dick said everything. Kail outed everyone. Dick tells he knows a lot. Zach said he can tell Dick what he knows from a different perspective. Zach said he told Jen to put up Dick with Dani if she wanted Dani out. Dick was a 100% vote to save Dani. Dick said it is only one vote, same as everyone else. Zach said he takes credit for Dick going up. He preferred Joe, but if she wanted Dani gone, Dick needed to go. Zach then said he always had Dick's back. Dick asked how when he said to put him up. Zach said he always was going to vote to keep Dick, and that Dick was just a pawn. Dick disagreed. Zach keeps telling Dick to listen, he doesn't want to say the wrong thing. He thinks again before saying. Dick says everyone has to go sometime, if he is to be the last one.

Dick said they couldn't swing the vote to take Dick out (per Kail) so they voted with the house. Dick asked about Nick making a signal. Nick cornered by Kail and Jen, because Zach said he and Nick were voting to keep Dick. Kail freaked out and spilled everything. Jen spilled it all the night before. Zach said that is because Kail spilled to Jen the night before.

Dick said the only lie he has told since day 1 was to Zach, because he told Zach that he wasn't trying to get Zach put up, and he was. He said he knew Zach was playing him.. Zach said he always had Dick's back, Dick said how when you had me put up on the block. Zach is sucking up big time! Dick complaining about Kail sneaking around when Dick has been up front with everyone. Dick said he didn't have an alliance with her or a deal, he just said he owed her one.

Dick and Zach having a long heart to heart in the HOH room. Zach admits to Dick that he and Nick have a deal that if both of them go to the final 2, they will give the loser 50,000. Dick asks him how he can say that with mikes on, since it is against the rules and contract that they all had to sign.

Dick says that Honestly, he likes zach, but hates to play chess. Dick understands that everyone has their little thing to make the time go by, and that he could care less if he ever plays chess again.

Dick says that Mike and kail are the worst schemers in the house.

Multiple alliance in house according to Zach. He said Dick, Amber and Dustin are definitely in one. Dick said that is a lie. Dick said the original alliance is on one side of the house, and the rest of the house is coming after them. Zach said that isn't true, and he won't let it play that way. Dick said he is there by default anyway.

Zach said to finish what he wanted to say, before Dick interrupted (but that's ok). Zach feels Joe and Daniele were his biggest threats. Dick said he thought Joe just bothered him. Zach said no, Joe was talking a bunch of shit. Joe had an analytical mind. Dani has shown sides of herself where he feels better about her (hhmmm, think daddy is buying that?)

Dick starts to talk, adn Zach wants to finish. Zach said when he said he had Dick's back, he gave his word, and he never wavered. Several people came up to him and threatened him if he didn't vote the way they wanted. Joe came at him, Nick was upset that Zach put him in a bad situation with Kail and Mike. Zach said he has an additional agreement with Nick that if Nick won, he would give $50K and if Zach won, he would give Nick $50K. Dick asked how they could say that when it is against the rules. Zach said it wasn't, but Dick explained in the paperwork they signed, you can't share the money.

FoTH.

Back. Dick said he enjoys hanging out with Zach. Dick said he doesn't like to play chess, in fact he hates it, but he likes being around Zach.

Dick saying Mike is worst schemer. No, Kail, but Mike should be. He said Mike would listen at doors and stuff, and they knew it. He explained the Mrs Robinson origination.

Zach asked if Dick put Amber up to getting Zach on the block. This confused Dick, as Amber was never HoH. Zach said he had Amber campaign with Jen to have him go up as replacement.

Dick said Eric is a genius when it comes to the the show. He called it.

Dick said people don't tell him things, it is just obvious. When Mike, Kail and Jen were in the bathroom and he walked in and they stop talking, he knew something was up. This happened several times.

Dick said he already spoke with Nick. Zach wanted to know what was said. Dick said he won't discuss that, the same as he won't discuss his meeting with Zach with anyone else.

Zach again asks if he is in an alliance with Amber and Dustin. He said no. He said he loves Amber to death, but she is a basket case. He isn't sure how much he trusts Dustin. Dick is in there by himself. Dick is glad Carol and Joe are gone.

Archived