July 20, Live Feed Updates

dick: zach started swinging from jen's tit as soon as she won hoh

kail: he did that to me

dick: he's a total ass kisser

kail: when you send me home i can know i did everything i could for my alliance

dick: well good, but you betrayed me...that hammock conversation was personal and you took bits and pieces of that and spread it around, that's what my mother does and what i hate about her even though she's an ordained christian.....joe did the same thing but he adds lies to it....you win pov or you are going home and you can do it

kail: well im planning on going home

dick:you fucked up so bad, the day after the hammock i would have been gunning for jen, but you did all the dirty work for your alliance

kail:i tried to protect the alliance because i have a free pass with dick, i did it for them

dick:if jens not in the alliance why didnt she put zach on the block?

kail: she's not in the alliance

dick: what was the difference if i went up against zach or joe? i put myself out for the girls in this house, either way i was going to stay

you not opening up, being seperate from the house, being the recluse that set you up, when i called you out i knew that would make you crumble, i didnt want to go around to all the seperate people, i called you out thats the way i am

kail: i want you to know it wasnt personal against you

dick: it was a hundred percent personal against me, i was more true to you than anyone in your alliance

kail: you are right, i got played, how ironic that i could now trust you more than anyone else

dick: you got played because they want to save their own ass...all of a sudden zach reading the bible with jameka, and trying to hang around daniele he makes everyone sick....has their ever been a player like me in the game? im calling people out, there's been more fuck you's than ever

(dick is laying back comfortably on his hoh bed, kail is sitting on the end of the bed looking like a whipped dog)

dick: when daniele talked to me about nick, i tried to talk to her about us, and she walked away..there is no nothing personal and no gameplay between me and daniele..she can do everything on her own in here, she's won two povs she doesnt need me, the perception is there is a possibility of an alliance but there isnt

kail: i voted you out to protect my alliance

dick: your alliance fucked you over

kail: yeah, nick played us, if one of us had won hoh he would be right there with us

dick: if nick does turn on me, and daniele sees she cant trust him she'll tell him to go fuck himself....i like nick and i think nick likes me but this is a game and everyone has to go home if im going to be here in the end

kail: (who is stuttering a lot now) we shook hands and i honored that

dick: who's been the most honest and forthcoming in this house, me...jen getting hoh was a nightmare but i survived it jen has nothing , you'll both be out before sequester , most likely zach out before sequester, i knew if we won this one that alliance would shatter

kail: but our alliance had already shattered

dick: it doesnt matter , you act like im the ringleader, everyone has a vote, everyone talks about everything, when zach makes comments to jessica 'youre soiled panties' god

kail: well i dont see that, but according to you im off to myself up here

dick: of course he doesnt do that to you, youre not a 21 year old girl.....you can say alliance all you want but i dont get it why would you go after me after that hammock talk, that's the stupidest move of this game..and you tried for years to get in this game...i came to talk to you now because i know how much this must have shattered you and i dont want you to be miserable all night and not participate in jameka's birthday ....ive talked to jen several times, last night she gave up bits and pieces of everything

kail: am i that stupid to put that much honor in a handshake?

dick: in here, hell yeah...the thing i remember most is never get in big alliances because it gives everyone a target to go after....everyone else in here is going to have so much fun in here because they all know they're safe this week

(im exhausted, night!)

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

12:58 BBtSaying Zach is a total ass kisser and he was hanging on Jens tit when she won HOH.Kail still trying to explain her alliance betryalDick says Kail ran around bits and pieces of what they talked about and says his mother does that and he hates it.Dick said he let everyone know last night about the alliance and sub alliances.Dick-"you fucked up so bad" if you would have honored the agreement jen would have been going home.

If Jen wasn't in the alliance why didn't she put Zach up?The whole house went up to her and he told her he set it up.Kail "me being loyal to Nick and Zach lost me the game" Dick says it had more to do with her being a recluse.Kail still trying to explain it. Kails said it was personally and Dick said it was because she campainged against him. Dick said I would ahve been more loyal to her than her own alliances. Kail says itwas ironic that he would have.dick talking about Zach being phony"seing him talking bible with Jameka wanted to made me want to throw up" Looks at Kail "probably made you want to throw up"Dick telling kail that him and dani aren'y close or in an alliance. He say she probably doesn't give a shit if he gets evicted.Kail talk about Nicks betryal Dick says he was never with them on the vote.Kail realizes now Dick would have been a man of his word and was her mistake for believeing them because "of the handshake"Dick says that whole SIX Alliance was bullshit. kail says she sees that from the first week.

dick says Jen getting HOH was a nightmare and he survived it.dick said if his group could get HOH her alliance will shatter like a crystal ball. Dick says Kail should have realized Zach perverted ways and Kail says he didn't see it. "why would you see it you're not a 21 year old girl"Dick says she can cry alliance all she wants but going after him was the stupidiest move of the game.Dick says he told Mike glad he doesn't get nervous and freaked out because it must be a horrible feeling.Kail say she didn't tell jen about Zach and Nick.."she knew"Dick tells her what he read about winning BB1 Don't get in big alliances2. pick 1 charasmatic person to align with3. learn oatmeal recipesDick says he told Jen it will be 9-1. Kail says she was surpised Jess didn't vote for him and tells her Jess told him days ago she wasn't.Dick says he was only worried about Jameka. But told Kail he talked to her and pointed out Zach being full of shit.Tells her he doesn't trust her and wants her out of this game he's sorry. Kail say Jen is her "best friend in the house" and Dick said she betrayed her last night.Kail talking about "shake your hand" deal with her allianceDick "day two?"

Dick say he made his bed and laid in it and pulled it out.Dick said Eric called it. first about Jen. Calling the best beginning of any season ever."fight for life in the pov" wants her to enjoy her time left. Dick say nobody knows you and that makes everyone suspicious.Kail talking about her one on one.Tells her the knock knock jokes."knock knock who's there? Kail..Kails who?.............Kail says she's not judgemental because Dick questions her friendship with Jen.Dick telling her about the "dick at night" and how he told the feeds how he was going to call her out.Dick tells her he can be a player to fly under the radar and kail says did I he said she tried but failed by staying up in the HOH and getting into that alliance.

1:32 BBTTalk continues.Kail says Nick told her that Evel was going to put her and Mike up. She trusted her alliance.Dick why would you want to get into an alliance on day two.He asks her about her reason for her noms. side stepsFoth

Dick: No one even knows you and..

Kail: what you don't see is the one on one convos I have. I'm better on one on one convos than in a group (me too, I see where she is coming from). What you haven't seen are the one on one convos.

Dick: there are knock knock jokes about you

Knock Knock

Who's there

Kail

Kail who?

(silence)

Kail laughs

Dick: I don't know if you are worried about your kids. You know Jen is your best friend and you come off conservative and Jen runs around with her tits hanging out.

Kail: I'm not judgemental

Dick: Being judgemental is one thing, but I don't want to........ Jen is such a nonfactor and what so awesome is.

Kail: Then why am I such a threat?

Dick: Because you lied and campaigned.

Kail: I had 24 more hours to change my mind

Dick: No, I told you I could not honor this agreement if you keep campaigning and then you went into high gear.

-----

feeds switch to dani/nick/dustin/amber in by

but i'm going back to kail/dick convo

-----

Dick: I can't play this game and fly under the radar. I would crash into a plane into the radar tower and burn that motherf****r down.

-----

Dick: Producers must've known that you were more forthcoming in your interviews

Kail: I've had many one on one convos that you never saw that I would have with these people, deep convos.

Dick: Even when they talk to you, you don't give anything back

Kail: I'm a good listener

Dick: The thing with the whole radar was the beginning of...

(missed)

Kail: I'm very loyal

Dick: Why would you want to get into an alliance the second day?

Kail: I was HOH, everyone came up to me

Dick: Why did you put up those two? You didn't want blood on your hands.

Kail: I didn't want a target.

------

FOTH DAMN YOU

but while my memory is still good

Dick: I didn't come in planning on winning HOH

Kail: neither did I

Dick: You guys made me fight for it.

Now waiting for FOTH to stop.

Kail is saying that Nick is the one told her that ED is coming after her.

Dick: I feel like you're coming up here trying to position yourself who you are up against and trying to throw the other people under the bus

Kail: No, it was to explain to you what happened and I want to enjoy my last week here.

-----

Kail: So was Nick right when he said you were coming after me?

Dick says he doesn't remember and goes back to the radar convo.

-----

Kail: I wasn't freaked out, I was homesick. I come up here (hOH) and think of home. I'm so homesick.

Dick: I know you are a real person and have a family and what is going on isn't necessarily who you are. I know you wanted to talk to me and first thought f*** it. Then I thought that you are totally away from everyone and I'm not here to make you miserable. This is a game and this is strategy and this is what I have to do. And I'm in a position where i can't do anything else. I will get out of this HOH with my hands blood free.

Dick: I took you out on dates to get to know you.

Kail: I don't move that fast. I'm not used to this.

----

Kail: I took a bunch of personal attacks from you

Dick: I was just being honest. I was just pointing out mistakes in your game.

Dick: I really don't want to carry this on for now. Let's finish it. I want you to be comfortable. If you stay, good for you. If you go, that's the game.

Kail: and I wanted to come up here and just tell you what happened.

Dick: You should've told me. I've never lied to anyone except Zach.

FOTH.

(I'm up much later than usual too, morty. Hopefully this convo is over and nothing interesting is going on).

Dick did say before FOTH that he was going to let Jameka, Daniele and Jessica sleep in HOH b/c they've been on slop 2 weeks ina row and they deserve it.

1:34

Kail now talking in circles.

Dick said it wasn't him that told Nick that he was putting her up. He said it was talk from the late night crew

Dick questins why she's saying all this stuff trying to get who to put up against her.

Kails asks if Nick lied? He can't answer because he doesn't remember.

Kail says she's been homesick and not freaked out.

Dick understands she has a life and he's not here to make her miserable. It's game and strategy.. he will get out this HOH with his hands "blood free"

Dick say he was trying to get to know you with all these "dates" and Kail says she doesn't move that fast..Dick said "these aren't real dates" it was just talking to get to know each other.

Kail stumbling on her words.

Kail say she's not the type a person to say she talks to people for an hour and then be close.

Dick wants her to have fun and enjoy herself .

He says only lied to Zach when he came up to him and said he heard Dick wanted him out. When he asked where he heard it that ended it. It was Joe he heard it from and Dick say "joe was full of shit"

feeds back, Kail talking to Mike and Kail just reporting back.

Kail is reporting back the hurtful stuff Dick said about the knock knock jokes and the house hates you and wants you out. Says that Dick said the producers are sorry they ever put her on the show. (I feel sorry for her).

Kail: He's adament that everyone hates me.

She then reports back the convo about Jameka wanting her out (see above convos).

Reports back that her only chance at staying is winning POV. She says she wants to have fun this week.

Kail: He told me Jen outed me in the alliance. She said Nick. He talks so fast he doesn't let me get a word in and he doesn't listen to me when I do talk. (Okay, my opinion. Dick did let her get words in but would often cut her off. However, when she was given the opportunity to speak, she would often stumble across words and kept repeating the same thing over and over and sometimes avoid subjects. Kail uses phrases like "He owes me one" or "I'm a person of few words" and keeps repeating those and it's annoying to hear that.)

Correction: Dick said the the producers aren't sorry now that they hired her, as "This must be the most exciting first two weeks of Big Brother ever."

Kail: He's mad at Zach and doesn't have any power in this house so he's going to keep him around. He didn't tell me who he's putting up. He's not putting Jen up and he said every single person in this house wants me out. I hope you (Mike) win POV so he has to put Zach up.

Kail: Why did it take us so long to see Nick.

Mike: I think we knew it and (I can't hear him, mumbled speech)

Kail: I told him, I have no one in this house and he responds about the four of us getting back together if he leaves me in here. I tried to play it off like I had nobody but it didn't seem to matter to him. And supposedly, there is not one alliance in this house except you, me, and Jen (true, but there are "deals." It's alliances no matter how you phrase it).

Mike: Some people like Dustin and Amber (mumbled).

-----

Mike: I think if there was more communication, we could've worked a lot better.

Kail is reporting back things that she told Dick about how the alliance started.

Kail: He's protective of Nick, but not of Zach because he's worthless and everyone hates Zach.

Kail is once again reporting how the house hates her and the one on one convos she had.

1:48 BBT

Mike asks what went on.

Kail still talking about "the hand shake"

Telling Mike that Dick told her that everyone in the house wants her gone and her only chance to stay is winning POV

Telling Mike Dick called her a boring player and the producers are sorry they cast her. Tells him about the knock knock jokes.

Mike says he didn't hear em.

Tells mike Dick says Jameka and Jess wanted her out.

Mike and Kails surprised they are so "hated" in the house.

Kails says he is so mad the she campaigen against him.

Mike says he was surpised Dick was surpised about Zach.

She tells him that Jen outed them last night. Mike says it what way.

Kails says Dick talks so fast and doesn't let her get a word in she thinks"it didn't do any good"

Mike talking about Zach mentioning that Dani may have been playing Nick and Nick got bent out of shape.

Kails says Dick brought it up.

Kail talking how Nick should have been honest that wanted out.

Mike saying a simple lie will matter when he been through . Mike says "it all adds up"

Zach has no power so Kail says he's keeping him around. Mike says "its me" he's putting up.

Kail "I hope you win POV so he has to put up Zach"

"Why did it take us so long to see about Nick" Mike says they were too worried about numbers.

Kail tells Mike Dick says they are the only Alliance in the house and she finds that hard to believe Mike say he can because people have agreements for two or three weeks and not alliance. Mike says "what can you do" had they stuck together it could have worked out. If Nick had been loyal if could have worked out.

Tells Mike that Dick told her she was so stupid to get into an allinace on day two.

Kail says He's very protective of Nick" not Zach because he's hated.

Kails says she didn't know everyone hates me. Mike says their talk about people being surface level was true.

Kail trying to justify that she knows everyone in the house to Mike.

Mike: All you can do is fight like hell at POV time. Know that you are leaving with something some these people will not leave with like your dignity.

feeds switch to nick telling jameka about the alliance.

She's saying "mm-hmm" and "oh" and "wow" again and again.

Jameka: Signed, Sealed, delivered

Nick and Jameka: I'm yours!

Okay feeds are showing Nick idolizing himself in the mirror.

I'm out for the night. It's 4:10 AM and it's too late. I hope someone else is up to see waht is going on. (Good luck Stephen!)

2:04 BBT

Mike says Dick builds himself up by taking people down and to take it with a grain of salt.

Mike tells her he doesn't forsee him not putting anyone else up besides them. Mike says try for the POV and if she leaves she'll have her dignity. Kail worried about his nom speech and says not to worry about it.

Nick talking to Jameeka about Kail freaking out a whole day for something she can't control.

"signed sealed deliver" that Kails going home according to Nick and Jameka.

Nick talking still.

Jameka says his timing was good with all this. Jameka says she was worried how Joe would go out,

Nick says he was honest with Joe about his vote and will be so from now on.

Mike and Kail still talking about Dicks talk. Jen comes in.

Jen says everyone is selling themselves out to Dick according to Dick

jen leaves he tells kail to not worry about it.

Jen comes back and Jen wants to know what went on.

"your name didn't come up" she tells Jen

Tells Jen about everyone wants to send her home. Jen say obviously "not me"

Tell her to go with the house.

Tell Kail to just Chill until after Pov and Kails says the ony person she's talking to is Mike ....feed switched

Nick and Dani HOH talking about it being a fun week. Talking about Dick saying everyone rat s everone to the HOH.

"it's wied hanging up out here" Nick laughs.

They both think Kail will go and next week Jen.

Talking about the Pics. Dani says her brother "has no drive" all he does is party. Saying he lives with friends parents house. Now he works for DMV. Says her brothers really smart but doesn't try

Nick tells her she's smart

2:20 BBT

Dani says should she act shocked when Kail approaches her about Nick. Says she will.

Dani says even though it's her Dad's HOH she feels in power and so safe.

Nick waiting for Dick....to come up.

Nick says she hope he filling her up with bullshit lies Dani says "it is a game"

Eric talking to Amber in bathroom on all feeds whispering very fast that I'll pass on this one

Kail in round room with Jen and Mike. Kail telling them everyone wants her gone. Said Dick said Jameka and Jessica want her gone. Kail telling Jen and Mike to go with the majority to vote her out if that's how the house is voting.

Feeds switch the Nick and Dani in HOH room. Nick saying this will be a fun, no stress kind of week. Dani says she's so stuffed, she's going to throw up. Someone said, maybe Dick, that once you become HOH, everyone comes to you and rats everyone else out. Asked Jen if that happened to her, and she said, Yeah, you just have to find out who's lying to you. Dani says everyone wants Kail out this week, and she personally feels Jen is her biggest threat, and she needs to leave next week, after Kail.

Now, they're talking about the pictures on the HOH room wall. Dani talking about her brother and his life.

Nick said he's not going to bring anything up to Kail, he's just going to let her squirm. Dani thinking of acting in front of Kail when she comes to her and tells her about Nick (doesn't Dani already know?)

Dani says even though her Dad's HOH, she feels like she's in power b/c she's so safe. Dani says again how she's soo full from eating.

Nick and Dani are waiting for Dick to come to the HOH room, suspect he's talking to someone, maybe Amber. Nick telling Dani he hopes she doesn't think he's filling her with bs lies. Dani says, Well, it is a game, and feeds switch.

Well, Dick's not with Amber, she's whispering with Eric in the bathroom couch. I think Eric is talking about how much Joe was irritating him, saying that he thought he was the best freakin player. Saying his (Joe's) attitude was horrible. Say's Joe made all his friend and alliance members look stupid, and how he tried to get Eric's vote to stay. More whispering about Joe from Amber and Eric.

2:28 BBT

Eric and Amber talking about Eric talking about Zack and his offer to get him involved in his alliance. Just Rambling on. No mention of his America's Choice since it's Amber he's talking to.

2:31 BBT

Nick and Dani still waiting for Dick.

They check the remote to see where Dick is.

Dani talking about how freaking funny Eric is.

Nick wondering why people don't go to bed. She tells him it's the late night crew that stay up til 5. Nick saying that she's not a part of it and tells him she has been.

Dani disapointed that the room doesn't change like it did for all stars.

Talk about the food comp tomorrow.

2:37 BBT

Eric talking to Dick and Jess talking how Joe threw them under the bus.

Dick says he tried to flip it for Zach for the girls and his creepiness. Joe was the one to let him no. Dick telling them the alliance is shattered. Dick says they have to be careful not to bond them.

I think the America's Choice is Jen. Eric is really pushing Jen right now.

Talking about putting up Nick as a pawn. Again Eric wants Jen with Kail.

Dick says Maybe Kail and Mike.

Eric again brings up Jen.

Jameka wonders why she put herself out there and why her alliance didn't tell her why they wern't voting her way.

Jameka says she didn't like the pestering stuff Joe did.

Eric wondering why Nick palying both sides. Eric says the three guys were the first to form.

Jameka say Nick's feelings got caught and that changed the game 100%.

2:50 BBT

Eric thinks the whole thing between Nick and Jen were staged.

Dick says he has to see what he says.."we have bigger fish to fry" Dick says we have to pull an HOH and eventually we need to turn on each other.

Talking about Zachs interest and turn around that there must be a link.

Dick says who are the main playes Eric say "Kail and Jen" Eric trying to push Jen again

"Kail goes this week that's how it has to go"-Dustin

Dustin called Kails's alliance the bullshit alliance.

I'm done til tomorrow ..out

4:00 BBT

Daniele and Dick in HOH. Dick finds out the Dani knew for almost a week about Nick's original alliance.

Dick: Nick really wants to talk to me, do you know what about?

Dani: I promise you 100% that Nick was never going to vote against you

Dick: Joe said to Jessica on the way out, "Don't trust Nick, whatever you do".

Idon't know how things are between you and Nick but don't be the Erica from last year. You have a good life at home

Dani: I know. We're just friends.

Dick at night continues with a pajama party, with all the awake crew welcome to join him in the HOH room. Eric begs off, says he'll just go to bed unless someone really wants him there for some reason. Don't know that anyone complained, but he joins thr group anyway. So Jessika and Jameka join Dani on the bed. Dick and Eric swivel in the chair.

Tidbits:

Dani asks what else Kail told him. He says she feels completely betrayed by her alliance and that she voted for Dick to leave because she was being true to that allowance.

Dick is going to hide the remote viewer control whenever he's not in the HOH room.

Another Jen criticism arises over her coochie shots at the hot tub earlier this evening. It continues over the unitard and bazarre behavior/conversations at first meeting Eric. Suddenly he wonders aloud if she has been in the HOH giving blow jobs all week in order to secure her position. The girls register their disgust at Eric's suggesting such a thing.

Dick got another three packs of cigarettes in his HOH basket. He also got his beard dye.

Eric says that Zach tried to eat him on the second night. That he was suddenly hovering over his bed and it scared him.

Dick plans to sleep downstairs on the round bed anyway.

Dani says she comforted Kail when Dick won the HOH. "You have to be strong. Don't let people see you being weak or scared or they'll use it against you." Eric says his last words to her were, "Besides, what are the chances of Dick's winning HOH?"

This group is amazed at "how badly those other people have been at playing the game so far. Were other years ever this bad?"

Jameka returns after leaving to change her clothes. She comments on being sandwiched between the two girls - the opposite of an oreo cookie. She had also mentioned that she's a lover, not a kicker. Now she climbs into bed, doing a reverse position (head to their toes).

Jessica puts her own twist on the cookie parallel -- says Jameka is like the meat in a taco. They continue to giggle over a fart that Jameka seems to have crawled into and the fact that Jess keeps brushing Jameka's legs. Jam's quite wound up tonight <funny girl>.

5:25 BBT

Eric and Dick move downstairs and onto the bathroom couch. Eric uses a lot of nasty words on the two girls he wants out - K and J. They discuss how Joe threw everybody under the bus when he went to Zach. Dick mentions that he said to Jameka, "Why do you think he sat and talked bible with you for two hours?"

5:40 BBT

Dustin walks in to use the BR and that stirs Dick and Eric to go to bed. They walk out together but Dick walks back in to tell Dustin that he really appreciates where their relationship has gone in the past few days. Dustin goes to the picture wall while Dick uses BR. When he returns they gesture to the pictures and number the order for the top three evictions.

Dick says he loves the fact that he's going to be sleeping with the enemy every night (in the round bedroom). Dustin returns to bed, Dick on the LR couch and then on into his BR. Jen and Kail in one bed. He'll be in with Mike, as usual.

<What, no last cigarette? He must be running low.> One of the girls (Jen?) mumbles in her sleep as she turns over. Dick snickers. And so ends Night 1 of the Dick reign. :bedtime:

Archived