July 15, Live Feed Updates

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Round 3...Hot dancing round. Last person standing wins.

They have to move in a circle, dance barefoot on the astroturf, stay within the area designated, and not dance in a shadow.

First: Nick

Second: Mike

Third: Dustin

Fourth: Zach

Next round ( 4 ) involves diving into the deep end of the pool to retrieve 3 weights from the pool. They must be retrieved in order...10 lbs. 10 lbs. 25 lbs. They can only retrieve one at a time, take it out of the pool and put them on a pillow, them go after the next.

The food in their pants is wreaking havoc on them!!!

Dustin got the 25 pound weight first, and some confusion ensued, but he was allowed to do it over.

Nick 65 seconds

Dustin 78 seconds (I think)

Zach 81 seconds

Mike 81 seconds

Round 5 (last round until finals)

\While the course is being set, there is a little free time. These guys have put a lot of imagination and thought into this competition. Maybe BB should hire them for future contests!

This 'strong man' competition is going on a little long.

Jen is the round girl.

Dick is over using the phrase 'midget in his pants' and 'Trouser mouse'.

Now they have to spin in the tea cup ten times. This should be funny. :animated_rotfl: Then they have to run an obtacal coarse all dizzy.

ED Its not as funny as i hoped. They dont get dizzy in the teacup.

Dick is still commenting on everyones 'male parts'.

all feeds are on this. I dont see Kail or Amber. But everyone else is in the backyard having fun.

Round 5 consists of 10 spins inthe teacup, then pick up a 45 pound weight, run it down a lane, drop it, jump into the deep end of the pool, swim to shallow end, crawl under the tanning beds, then slide to the bumper at the end of the slip and slide.

The course fell apart when Dustin was doing it.

scores that round:

Mike: 22 seconds

Zach 28 seconds

Nick 29 seconds

Dustin 29 seconds

The top 2 will advance to the final round of arm wrestling.

Scores so far:

Dustin: 6

Zack: 7

Mike: 8

Nick: 12

Nick and Mike advance. Immediately following the contest will be the awards ceremony.

Nick and Mike after a minute or so agree to stop...so it became a tie!

They finished the games. I think Mike won. They are standing and posing for the cameras, using chess pieces as trophies. The guys went in and thought BB would want them in the DR , and they don't. The guys are surprised by this.

BB told Amber not to talk directly into mic if they need to aske BB something. She is passing on the info.

Dick asked, 'They would not appreciate it if I take off my mic and fart in it?' :animated_scratchchin:

Jen is going to the DR.

All feeds are on the backyard.

we can hear a few seconds of DR with Jen. The are asking her to change out of the unitard for this session.

Feeds switch

Dani and Kail are in HOH talking about how tired they are. They said it is hard to see people eat while they are on slop.

Joe in BY with Nick telling him about when he F***ed a pumkin. Very proudly says, 'more than once'

Nick in the kitchen now with Dani and Jess.

Jess is feeling sick. She said that would explain why she is so tired.

Nick says his hair is too long and he should get a blond mohawk.

Kail, Jameka and Zach outside the HOH room on the couch reading scriptures from the Bible. Zach asked Kail if she wanted a protein shake and she said later. (She's just laying on the couch pitifully)

Amber, Eric and Jessica in the bathroom, chit chatting and teasing each other. Amber has a "date" with Mike tonight. (Mike won the romantic date coupon during yesterday's POV comp.)

Feed switched to romantic table setting out in BY. But I can still hear *edited* Zach, Kail and Jameka talking about the Bible and slop diet upstairs.

Danielle has joined them in the bathroom. Mike was called to the DR. Eric is talking about how he's wide awake for once and most everyone else is asleep that's why he's hanging out with them in the bathroom. (Wonder if that's the start of a setup for tonight's Americas Choice thing?)

Amber back and forth between bedroom and bathroom finishing getting ready. Asked Mike if they were ready for them.

Amber and Mike go out to the BY to begin their date. Eric, Danielle and Jessica try to watch for a moment but BB closes the door down over the sliding glass door.

Dustin has joined Eric, Dani, and Jessica in the bathroom. It's hard to hear Mike and Amber because Jessica is still using the hairdryer.

Mike makes a toast to Amber after they choose red wine...Mike: "Someone who can show kindess through her words, and...(slight pause here)...generosity through her actions, and can radiate (Amber: "You're too much, you're so sweet!") warmth with her smile".

Mike telling Amber a story about Dick saying something in his sleep that wasn't words, but more like something in tongues, and Kail woke up and .......(my feeds just cut out!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO LOL my computer needs rebooted...someone free to take over?)

Cam 1, Jameka, Kail and Zach having a bible study. Jameka left and now Kail and Zach are having a discussion about the pov and who will replace Daniele. They both think it will be Joe, but wont be sure until its a done deal.

Zach says that if Joe does not go this week it will be a nightmare for "us". Zach has so much stuff to tell Kail now that she is not handcuffed to Amber. Lots of sub alliances, and things like that.

If Joe does not go this week, our alliance is looking really bad.

Kail says that we have Jen, and Zach says that Eric is with Daniele for sure.

Zach had a minor in theology and is a practicing Catholic, and does not understand the differences between Jameka's and his Bibles.

Jameka is using a NIV version, and Zach's is a Catholic Bible. Jameka says that Zach can read her Bible anytime.

She replaced her KJV with the NIV after her Mom went to a Children's Church seminar.

She likes that NIV alot.

Zach is having a zillion questions about how the Bible was put together, and how it was put together originally.

Zach just now figured out that the Old Testament was before Jesus arrival and the New Testament begins with Jesus birth. I don't know where he went for his theology undergraduate, but this is unreal.

Well nothing has changed on the date. Amber is still talking a mile a minute, Mike doesn't have a knife to cut his steak with. Before the Foth came, they were talking about how old Amber is and she asked Mike if she acted her age. Of course being the gentleman he is he said yes maturity wise. (why oh why does everyone want to keep her around and protect her so much? )

Now we have FOTH (maybe BB is tired of hearing her to. )

We go back to the date, Amber still talking, now she is talking about her DR session with Kail and Mike says your going to get yelled at. Just as that last word left his mouth we get FOTH.

The other feed is still religious talk upstairs.

Mike and Amber are talking about Kail being grateful that Amber made a nice gesture towards her. Amber says yeah Kail said she was happy to have someone to talk to and stuff while they were handcuffed. Mike says he couldn't of been connected to someone that long, but Amber says it wasn't a big deal. Mike says if he had to do that it would of been with another guy because of the bathroom situation. Amber says that it would of been fine with her to be like that with Dustin because he is gay, man and woman all in one. She ask Mike who he would of chosen and Mike said he doesn't know, it would of been between Nick..........just Nick, that would of worked out the best.

7:35 BBT and the upstairs group had moved on to PB&J vs. BB slop and how it makes them feel being on slop... Zach again says that he still is blowing pudding out of his nose from the first HoH comp... Said he thought about going to see the medic and thinks he will give it a couple of more days... Talk moves to the cameras and which are for the internet... Zach says that the internet cams aren't as good as the ones for TV (well DUH)... They then move back to religion talk...

Now M and A are talking about how many different personalities there are in the house. M says that people tend to cling to those who are alike, and in this house there are some that are so out there and he finds it hard to have a full in depth conversation with them. Amber says that Mike and Kail are so much alike aren't they? She says Jen and Mike don't appear to be able to work out together. Mike says that he first thought Kail and him were a lot alike, but as he gets to know her he sees that they are so different as time goes on. He can't pin point or detail the differences but he can see they are not alike. He says when he first got here he was "everyone is great, fun times." Now he is seeing that some get on his nerves and he is finding he can't stand them.

Amber agrees so strongly and now we hear how she doesn't lie so when she is on the hammock or something and someone she doesn't like comes over she will tell them she needs to get a drink and never go back. Now she asked Mike if Zack gets on his nerves with the chess thing. Mike says he told Zack that he is like a ten year old boy who walks around asking everyone to play chess. He says that Z is a good guy, he just needs to relax a bit and stop getting on everyone's nerves.

A is talking about when Zack made comments about Kail and Amber showering together. She said no way, they are both mothers.

Amber wants to know if Mike is shy. He says no, but it takes him a bit longer to warm up to people. Amber asked him if she gets on his nerves and he says no, she never gets on his nerves and she does her whinny voice saying "oh thank you that means so much to me." Mike tells her that on the first day she was so warm and welcoming to everyone and made him feel good. He says that Kail and Amber were the two that were the last ones he talked to. Amber says she thought that Mike hated her and then when he saw her with Jen she felt that she couldn't talk to him. She says she was intimidated by him because he was "so fine". (I kid you not, she said that quote)

Now she is rambling on about how he works out and still smells so good. She was just so afraid he wouldn't like her because he is out of her league. Now she is talking about how the other girls would throw in her face that they were going out on dates with him and he hadn't asked her. She says the girls knew she thought Mike was so hot and they were trying to make her jealous.

Mike says that sleeping in "her" bed was very awkward for him. I think he is talking about Jen but not sure. now we have Foth

Amber has announced she is going to move into the round room if Dick leaves because it is to hard to sleep with Dustin. She knows Mike sleeps alone and she doesn't want to intrude but she wants out of that room.

Now she is telling Mike how Joe is bugging Dustin and the STD talk. She says she doesnt' see Dustin as gay, Mike says he doesn't see Dustin as gay just by looking at him. Amber is really going on about how Joe is so gay and how he bugs Dustin and she feels sorry for him.

Amber is now talking about what a tom boy she is and how she tells the BB people in the DR that she gets to wear her pajama pants and we have Foth.

(okay folks, I need to get to bed. Amber is giving me a head ache and I have vacation Bible school tomorrow. Please someone take over. Night)

Archived