July 15, Live Feed Updates

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

9:30AM BBT Zach is the bathroom shaving (no sure what). He looks much different without this hair up spiked or whatever he does. He just looks weird. Everyone else still sleeping. Zach is doing this hair up like he normally does. Finally he looks like himself. Zach walks through the kitchen and living room, and is now in the storage room doing something, probably changing batteries. (as they probably do that everyday) Zach puts a shirt on and is now in the kitchen attaching his microphone. Zach thought about heading outside by opening the BY door, but changed his mind. Headed back into the kitchen. Cooking up some bacon for breakfast.

10:00AM BBT Mike is up, not sure when got up but i saw him on the kitchen camera that was on Zach. Mike and Zach are talking in the kitchen. (not sure what, no sound here at work, sorry)

10:15AM BBT Mike and Zach are in the BY talking on the couches. (still no sound here, sorry)

10:02bb time

Mike & Zach are discussing the Mrs Robinson Alliance, saying kail is talking too much. They are discussing who needs to be put up and who has whose votes.

I'm coming in halfway through the convo I think, I just wanted to try updating ;)

Zach and Mike are saying if it's Dick against Mike. they will vote dick out. They are saying they trust Nick more than dick.. followed by "well obviously."

Zach saying to Mike that he told Jen they can make a "temporary solution" (aka alliance for a few wks) with a few people to "get rid of a few scabs" Zach saying that he basically told jen that kail, mike, zach and her could become a "band aid" for a few wks.

Z/M speculate if Nick goes up, he might go. They don't want that to happen. Mike trying to find out why Eric said that Nick wants to put you (Z) and Joe up.

Z tells M that Z and DIck make a "pact" of sorts that theyd not vote one another out if they were on a block. Z took it with a grain of salt

Z: You can't trust a guy named Dick. Realistically, if I were on the block I think he'd keep me.

Z talking to M but only using Her, she, him, he, "the two of them", "the 3 of them" etc and I can't figure out who he talking about.

Z using chess pieces to give a conceptual map to M about who needs to go in order for "the 4, or technically 5 " of them to run the house.

Z explaining it doesn't matter who they are it's just quantity he's concerned about right now.

Z saying if the "5 of them" can win hoh each week, then they can run it. He keeps repeating the 5 of them, the 5 of them. Z: "She won, so that proves the hoh is not about muscle or smarts or whatever.."

(for those not watching... this is basically the Zach show, Mike throws in an uh huh every now and then.)

Z giving Mike an example of season 7's Erika... she was up 3 or 4 times but made it all the way to #2.

Z saying that Joe is completely USELESS to him. Z: he (joe) really thinks he's staying.

Z saying Kail is being so passive and will be an easy out for someone later. He is fearing for Mike b/c he's a good competitor. Z: I mean correct me if I'm wrong.

M: I'm just trying to take it all in.

Z: those 2 are deadly together, even though they don't support each other. We need to break this fucking center up. That's the big thing. Z feels Dustin and Amber are "kinda scary" but as long as there's 5 of us, I don't have to worry. It makes no sense that jen would put someone else up and make more enemies, amongust the enemies she already has. Eventually she's gonna buckle, she won't be able to support the house. Joe, Dick and Daniele and now Amber mad at her. They will eventually break her down. Ever since she got hoh her attitude has completely changed. She's not as dumb as she let on, she knows how to play the game. She has knowledge of all the past seasons that I don't have. When she put dick and daniele up it was like oh wow, she actually knows how to play the game.

Z: we're going to have fucking problems if we don't win hoh next week. We're going to have fucking problems. ANd I Guarentee he won't put dustin up. I KNOW he won't put dustin up.

M: why

Z: that's too obvious for him

M: so what?

Z: I don't think he'd go. It's way to obvious. I bet Joe would put me up because he personally doesn't like me. And uhh.. he might put you up. I don't think he'd put Dustin up. I think that's an easy out for him. It's like using the slop pass. He used the slop pass because he knew he might go up.

M: no.. he knows he's more than likely to be the one to take the place. He's already been up in the hoh when we were making kail and amber slop. Which i've...

Z: he's totally kissing ass

M: oh totally, totally.

Z: Funny how things change.

Z: it's gonna be really fuckin' bad if one of us don't win the hoh. What scares me more is the people who aren't heavy hitters right now. Like what if Eric won? What if Jameka won?

Z: "Did I tell you how I talked to her [Jameka] last night? Did I tell you that story?"

M: the one where....

Z: no a new one. Z tells a story about lotion and how Jameka took offense and thought she was callig him pastey. She's gonna hold a grudge cuz she's a grudge person. If shes gonna hold a grudge it'll be one for a longggg time. I'm gonna be in her hair the next few days. If i back away... it'll be worse. I need to be right next to her. I need to explore her and I an be friends. I have to. If i back away, it'll be as if the convo never took place. I need to make a friend out of her and eric. Those are the only 2 people I need to do that with. I can't make daniele a friend. And that's why I'm wondering if Nick leaked anything to her about me. and i'd think he wouldn't have the audcity to do that bc of the agreement we made. I told the DR 3 minute rule. Daniele sit down, I sit down, 3 minutes later she'll leave. Every time. Now I mean I tried to squash things with Jameka... i've tried... there's things I did unknowingly I did that people can't confront me about and they hold a grudge about it? that's pretty lame. But yeah, I agree, she's on my radar.

*pause*

Z: SO talk to me

M: so where do you suppose eric got the idea that dick was after you and joe.

Z: whend this happen

m: last night.. very very late last night.. 1 AM?

Z: I'm wndering if I need to come at dick with that. I mean I don't want to.. no?

M: keep it with your info.

Z: this si where jen has a screw loose. I'll hear a story from Nick, then i'll hear it from Jessica, then i'll hear it from Jen and jen's story doesn't match nick and jess's. What happened with the kiss?

M: Nick kissed Jen's hand. It was carol, me , nick. Jess wasn't even around. Then Jens story was nick made advances to kiss her and she backed it off. Jess's story has no relevance... it was a story told her.

Z: Nicks version and jens version are not the same. One if full of shit. I've caught jen in full of shit stories before.

Zach decides Dick says that because Dick knows that Z wouldn't go against joe, D would know Z would definitely stay (this is what Z says)

11:35BBT: Dustin is up & the Boys are kidding him saying that he has big red unitard stains on his face. FOTH

Amber & Kail are up, still chained together, brushing their teeth. Dick

Amber in the kitchen talking with Jameka. Lots of whispering about how she picked Kail to be handcuffed to & telling Jameka the things she learned during their 24 hours.

1:16PM BBT: Mike & Jen in the roundroom. Mike asks if anybody has come up to her & influenced her in the last hour. She says that

Getting ready for the Strongman competition. Jen is going to MC it. She pulled the arms down on her unitard, and it looks like a tube top. she put on silver heels with it, and a headband. She continually looks in the mirror at herself.

While Dustin and Jen were getting ready, Joe asked Dustin if he would mind if Joe wore his sandals. Dustin explained they were the wrong size, and Joe said he used to wear them all the time. Dustin said, yes, he WOULD mind.

Dustin told Jen she looked HOT. She said the unitard was supposed to be a punishment, but she loves it. she said she is the only one that could have pulled it off.

The guys all have their home-made shirts on. Dustin has on a headband and glasses. Zach is wearing a Viking helmet, with the horns down instead of up. They are talking about wearing Speedos. Dustin said he thinks Joe is the one that wants to see them all in Speedos. Nick has his hair all slicked back, Italian style (according to Jameka).

Zack has the legs of his shorts rolled up real high, and put an avocado in his pants. I think Nick did too. They said they are trying to be like Dick. He said stop looking at his pants, he didn't stuff his. Dick said there are going to be some wet panties soon. The guys want to go to the DR before they start the competition. Zach is grumbling about the the avocado, he said he is going to lose it, or his manhood onto the avocado.

Zach said if Dick makes a rude comment, he can reach into his pants, grab the avocado, and hurl it at Dick. Dick said there is no hurling in this comp. Dick said they need a before and after DR. One before the junk falls out, and one after the junk falls out.

Evidently Zach also stuffed socks in his pants for padding. He pulled one out. Mike is going to DR too, as it is Nick, Zach, Mike and Dustin in the competition.

Zach asked if Dustin stuffed his pants, he said no. Zach said "isTHAT your reall weiner?" Dustin said yes, but then he was looking at all those guys. Nick starts to question him, said he said it was a 6, and that looks a lot bigger. Dustin finally fesses up and said it is a potato! Then shows it to them. Sounds like someone is using a cucumber, and Mike's needs readjusting.

The guys are waiting for Amber to leave teh DR so they can go in.

The guys are coming up with rules for the comp. Joe was wanting to do something, thought Jen was the MC...Joe wants to butt in. They are calling Nick Guido, since he slicked his hair back and drew on a mustache. Excitement has died down since they have to wait on the DR.

The shirts were painted with food, so they are hoping when they are washed the outline stays so they can acutally paint them.

Zach looks into the camera and tell BB that if Amber isn't out in 3 minutes, they will start without teh DR session.

Dustin is doing his Pilates-style streatching. He thinks people are going to think this is the best thing ever on BB.

Dustin laughing that production will try to choreograph this..."introduction again one more time please, can you stand on the other side," etc.

There are 5 rounds with everyone competing. The final round will be the top 2 score going for the win/title. Joe back in the room (trying to be included).

Feeds switch to kitchen. Eric washing some dishes, Jen in there, Joe enters. Jen repeating what Dustin said about production interrupting.

Feeds are all in BY with Dick and Jameka on the couches. Joe comes out. Talking about Chicago is hot this year...Jaslene won America's Next Top Model, Chicago went to the SuperBowl, and Joe is on BB. Look out! Dick said that Super Bowl was soo boring. Joe said yeah, they came out good then just choked.

Feeds now on kitchen where the Athletes are getting ready. Jen is going to drop something off, then they will start.

The "agnus" boys go to the DR. They are really stoked. Dick is trying to figure out all the names. Cragnus is Nick, Zagnus is Zach, Diagnus is Dustin and Magnus is Mike. They are each supposed to be from different countries.

Dick said someone needs to introduce them. Kail on the couch being very quiet. Jess walks by every now and then, Jameka chillin', I think Eric is on the end. Daniele comes out in yellow, they comment that is a nice color on her as she hits her leg on the couch. She said "another bruise for me."

The guys were all lined up and ready to start their first event, the FoTH.

Its back. Guys are talking about how white there thighs are. (shorts are rolled up REAL short) Dustin is in all white.

The guys are all still waiting to start. Must be from BB instructions.

Eric is announcing the introductions. Jen is the Round girl, Joe is the official referee, and the audience is the ladies of the BB house. Dick is demonstrating what will happen in the first round, as it is announced by Eric. I hope someone is recording this, it is hilarious. Part of round 1 includes Jessica being resuced and carried to the finish line. Time and style points are used to score.

Round 1 is: guy is spun 10 times in teacup, then he has to get out and break thrw a fake wall, pick up Jessica and run her through an obstacle course.

Nick is first up. He scored 16 seconds in the first round.

Next up is Zach. He scored 15 seconds.

Mike goes 3rd. Mike missed the first obstable, had to go back, lost his "package in his pants" and finished in 25 seconds.

Dustin is up last. He scored 16 seconds and ties Nick for second place.

Archived