July 14, Live Feed Updates

In the kitchen, Evel and Dustin are talking. Evel keeps getting in close to Dustin and whispering--acting intense.

Evel is wondering why "she" feels that everyone is gunning for her.

Dustin says he doesn't know--he hasn't talked to her about it.

Dustin: She could just be talking to Nick about it, like it's okay, everybody's gunning for you.

Evel says (in a sarcastic way) that "it would be tragic if he stepped on her (I assume Jen's) throat and crushed her windpipe on the way to the thing (the comp)." Dustin immediately says he needs to go lie down and rest, and he leaves.

The camera keeps panning onto the pictures of Dick and Dani on the board. Then they zoom on Jen, in her "Jensa Member" shirt.

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dick has been staring down Jen every chance he gets.

Dick: Any kind of intimidation to make her nervous and throw her game off is not gonna hurt me. You understand?

Jameka: Yeah, I do. I absolutely do.

Dick: It's all part of the game, competition.

He tells Jameka (while she washes and he dries dishes" that he is just like a boxer, like boxers go nose to nose before a fight and talk crap to throw each other's game off.

Jameka: To be a boxer, you gotta be able to take a punch and give a punch.

Dick: That's it!

Jameka: I don't know. You taught me something new, though. I never realized that boxing was the only sport where you don't know the score!

Dick and Jameka and Zach discuss this (good job of redirecting, Jameka! --ed). Dick says they usher the judges out at the end so they aren't harmed.

Dick to Kail: Sorry, Kail. I'm not trying to come off as a total dick.

Kail: You evil dick, you!

Dick: I'm focused, and if I can do a little intimidation in order to throw her off her game, that's how it's gonna be. I mean, this is big shit. This isn't fun and games.

Kail: Right.

Dick: I'm gonna use everything I can, so just know that this is part of the game plan, too. I am a dick, but there's other things involved.

Kail says she understands.

Dick: So, don't think it is total assholeishness. A lot of it is gamesmanship. A lot of all that bullshit talking before a title bout is all about throwing someone off their game. If I can do that, you're goddamn right I'm going to.

Kail: Right.

Dick: And if it's one of those competitions where I can knock her right out of it and step on her throat on my way there, you're goddamn right, It's gonna happen. So, you know, fun and games.

Kail: Yeah.

Zach: Fun and games.

Dick: I'm a nice guy in real life. I just don't play one on t.v.

Kail: Hence Eric's new name for you--Happy.

Dick: Happy go lucky.

Kail escapes.

Amber comes in and asks Jameka how she makes the slop. She isn't sure how she made it. Amber says that was the perfect batch.

Mike and Jen talking about pov competition and mike tells jen that he and zack wont use the veto if they win it.

Mike backs the nominations 100% and they won't change if he has anything to do with it. Dick is treating me like shit now that he has figured out his alliance.

jen says that dick talks to her with his eyes.

right now, according to mike the vote is fairly split. he is pretty sure of that. I guess that is all we really need for it to be not so close. JEN PLEASE STOP SIGNING, Jen said that I was counting on my fingers. Mike said he did not know the rules prevented sign language.

dustin and amber will send danielle home, not sure about eric, he might have gotten sucked into that group. Kail will vote to send out dick. jen thinks jameka, joe, jessica and kail will send dick home.

Nick, Joe and Dani in room... Joe and Nick laying on bed... Dani kneeling beside bed next to nick, whispering to him...

Joe: There is enough room between us for two of you!!!

Nick caressing Dani's face and back

Whispering between Jameka and Kail. Kail explains quickly (Dick seems to be gone for the moment) and she says that she saw Dick look up at the balcony, point and cuss out Jen, who was standing there. Kail saw this.

Kail: So, that's what that was about.

Dick walks up and Kail says "Evil Dick!" (She says this in the way you would say in a baby voice, "naughty boy!")

Dick says that one of his tattoos is a racing woodpecker, and it's the logo for one of his clubs.

Zach says that the worst tattoo he has ever seen is a hot air balloon in the shape of a watermelon, with two wings on it.

Dick: Oh, I thought there was gonna be a punchline or something!

Talk of the sexiest tattoos they've seen.

Nick flips over on the bed and is face to face with joe...

Dani laughs

Nick flips over on his stomach and starts 'humping the bed'

Dani - *giggles* eeewwww

Nick looks up at camera and then slides his hand down dani's back of her leg... she says "you can't touch _ kill you"

whispering

Dick talks about the best tattoo he's seen is a woman with tattoos that made her look like she was sewed up. And she had a tattoo of a doll with it's head ripped off, and a teddy bear with its eye ripped out.

Meanwhile, back in the big room, Joe is lying down next to Nick on the bed. She says no to the offer of lying between them and says she doesn't want to be part of their "sandwich." Dani is kneeling next to Nick. He is stroking the side of her face, tenderly.

They are mouthing things to each other and saying "um hmm.

"Brief FOTH

Nick: I don't know--we'll figure it out.

Dani whispers, and part of what she says it that next week, in the nomination she would tell "him" off so bad!

Dani whispers to Nick that "Evel thought if he got to pick someone that he would pick you (Nick) because you wouldn't use it."

Nick says that he thought Evel wanted him to, and Dani says no, he didn't.

Nick says he told Evel he wouldn't use it.

Dani tells Nick she talked to Jen this morning. She told her that it was a game, she was nominated for whatever reason, and she isn't going to hold against Jen--there's enough awkwardness in the house.

Nick: That's good!

Dani n Joe leave the room

Nick sits up and then zach walks in... N: where is joes hat? z: the green one? N: yeah z: I think it is outside

Dustin walks in stating that he has a huge boner and starts talking about morning wood...

General talk... z: saying he is going to wear a shirt that will show off his bod blah blah blah

Dustin and one of the beefcakes are talking about Dustin's boner. The beefcake picks up a bottle of Excedrin and says he auditioned for a role in a commercial for that product. Now he's in the room with the round beds telking to another beefcake about his allergies and telling a third beefcake to wear sunscreen. Sorry, I can't tell them apart yet.

Kail says to Zach that they need to get suntan lotion in the storage room. Dustin is in the there and he is covering himself in the lotion.

Kail and Dustin agree that this is not a "look your best" kind of show. Kail and Zach leave, and Nick and Amber go in the room.

Nick looks angry. He says "Fuck off" in a quiet voice. He mutters something, and it sounds like "Can you find me a worse enemy?" Amber asks who, and he says Zach. Amber says "Don't flip out!"

They ask what Dustin told "him." Dustin says he didn't tell him anything. He says that he (I think Zach) asked him if he would go for Danielle.

Nick: I'll tell both of you later, because I've got to play in this. All you need to know is, we need Dani, and we need to put up Zach and Kail next week.

Dustin: And as to why???

Nick: What??

Dustin: Because I'm sitting here, like, I don't know why...

Nick: What? Because we're gonna--I want to keep you, and-

Amber: Wait, If we put up Zack and Kail, who do we vote out? Zack is better.

Nick: I'd like to get rid of Zach because he is fucking out of line.

Amber: We can get rid of him, but he's in love with you--regardless of anything else, he is. (Not sure who she means is in love with Nick)

Nick: I told you. I'll fill you both in later.

Dustin: OK

Nick: You're in on the scheme of things. I've been setting it up since day one. I'm not some bonehead fucking football player.

Amber: Yes, you are. You're a PE teacher.

Nick: I've been feeling people out and seeing who I can trust.

Dustin: Good.

Nick: So, yeah, I've got them==

(Just then, Zach enters!)

Nick: There's the DOUCHEBAG!

Amber: Speak of the devil. Just kidding!

They play it off. (I don't know for sure, but Zach may have been listening outside the door during this! --ed)

Zach yells "Think fast" and throws a cucumber to Nick.

Nick: Whenever there's cucumbers involved, I can pretty much grab them.

Joe, Amber, Nick and Dani are in the silhouette room. Joe talks about Jameka setting him up for the "incidental racism," and says it was hilarious.

LONG FOTH

Zach is changing clothes in the silhouette room alone. Nick runs in and starts gesturing and whispering, and mouthing so no one can hear. He is pointing to beds.

He seems to be making sure that Zach knows how they are going to play the POV. (I think I heard Nick say he has this one, guaranteed. But I'm not positive that is what he said.--ed)

Mike is sitting alone in the living room, on the couch, staring into space.

In the silhouette room, Nick does his double-spy routine again with Dustin and Amber. He says, "Trust me on this!" They say "Best case scenario."

They leave the room.

Zach holds Amber on his lap and plays Santa.

They are gathering in the living room, waiting for the comp.

Joe is claiming that in the label of one of his sweatshirts, there is a "secret pocket." They ask if "they found it," and he pauses and says "I didn't bring that sweatshirt...."

(FYI--The times are not right on this--I have backed up the feeds during the FOTH to try to catch anything that happened that I missed --Cat)

Eric tells Amber that even though there is a chance that if someone comes off the block that he will end up going up, he doesn't want to play. Amber says she thinks Joe would end up going up. Eric says Joe is kissing Jen's ass.

Amber: I know. It doesn't matter. You think she doesn't see that?

Amber: Hey, who would you vote to keep on?

Eric: I don't know. I think it would be more beneficial just to wait and see what happens now.

Eric: But we'll definitely..

Amber says they will definitely talk about it later, because she feels Eric is in the same position she is in.

He agrees.

Just before FOTH

Jameka talks quickly to Dick in the WC. Dick says "I want Dani to win POV. If one of us gets it, both of us could stay. Okay?"

Jameka says "OK" and uses the bathroom.

We hear the hamsters talking as the video is already on the blue swirl of FOTH.

They are doing funny voices.

Dick says that they wouldn't let him cuss. He said "Hey, motherfuckers!" They told him they would appreciate it if he didn't say motherfuckers.

And then FOTH, and we wait for the comp to end!

We had a quick glimpse as the feeds returned.

Jameka and Eric are playing 20 questions in the living room, along with some others.

We can hear the hamsters but not see them for a minute.

Dani says "I'd much rather have her put up Joe! I hate her!"

Amber: It's all right> Remember. I told you--mind over matter!"

Eric: All she is saying is, she wants to uphold her own nominations, and she wants everyone to--Feeds switch

Dani said to Nick "If I don't win the veto I'm going home", and he said something to reassure her.

But they're whispering, so it's hard to tell.

I guess this means veto comp hasn't happened yet...

Dani to Nick in the bed in the silhouette room:

Dani: (whispers) She told Joe to throw the nominate. And then she told Amber, she goes I just want to let you know that if one of the two people, if one of the nominees would go, that all of you who are competing in the comp, you know this election that is gonna put up-

(It's too hard to hear her) Dani says that basically Jen "told Amber to her face" that if the veto is used, then Amber or Joe will be going up.

Nick: Bitch.

Dani: Joe told her that you would throw it.

Nick: You can't trust him.

Nick: How strongly do you feel about Dustin?

Dani: I don't anybody anymore at all.

NicK: Do you know about me?

Dani: I hate you.

Nick: Honestly?

Dani: I hate you. (joking)

Dani says that Jen, Zach, Amber and Mike were talking, and she asked to talk to Amber, and Zach said that she hadn't said a word to him all day. She walked away and Zach started laughing.

Nick: He's a fucking clown.

She says that they are getting on her nerves.

Dani: They are all making it so obvious.

Nick: He told me, you have to vote Dani out. And I go, she's got the votes. Trying to keep it ambiguous. He goes, uh, uh, I got Dustin. I go, I don't think so, Dude.

Nick: What do you think about Dustin?

Dani: I don't know. I honestly think if I don't win the veto, I'm going home.

He says if they can get Dustin, Dani is not going home. He feels he needs to have Amber talk to Dustin.

Nick says he will talk to him, too.

Nick: What I might have to do is tell him and Amber what's up. You know, the whole situation> But I don't know about the whole Dustin situation.

Dani: Don't tell Dustin. Just tell Amber.

Nick says that if he tells Amber, it will get to Dustin.

She sighs.

Archived