July 14, Live Feed Updates

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dick and Amber talking in the backyard. He wants to know if she will use the veto if she gets it and she will not commit.

Amber is afraid of putting a target on her back. He asks her if she would definately use it for Dustin and she immediately says yeah. He questions whether Dustin would get her further in the game. He keeps saying he is not asking her to promise use the veto but if she is not willing to, Dick needs to pick someone who will or someone who can't possibly win.

Amber also won't tell Dick what she and Dustin were talking about earlier.

Dick is not certain that he would save Dani if he were to win veto, he wants to stay and would hate for the Mrs. Robinson alliance to run the house.

They go over possible outcomes with various replacement noms.

Mike finally decides to go to bed which means it "dick at night"

Just called Mike the spy and Amber says no.

Dick tells Amber "don't trust Mike" Amber says she knows "I'm not that stupid"

POV Talk asking Amber what she'll do and is backtracking on earlier of not using.

Dick says he needs to know so he could pick "a retard" that will blow it. Amber says "Pick me and I'll throw it" He says he would pick Eric who would be so afraid to win it.

Dick says he'll be the one to go if the noms stays the same. Dick says he'll be hanging out with Zach playing his "gay chess" bullshit games.

Amber says "her vote is not necessarily Dustin's vote"

Dick says she has influence on him. Dick thinks Joe would keep him. He says he'll try to shore up votes but will not campaign against Danille"

Looks and says if he sees Mike with a glaas to his ear against the door.

Dick says he wants to make sure someone uses the POV to at least get one of them off.

Dick says he hopes he would have her vot and Amber says he does. He doesn't want people to make the choice between the two that's why someone needs to win and use the pov.

Dick says he would have a hard time losing against Joe or Eric but the scenario against Amber is iffy.

He ask Amber if she would use for Dustin? she says yes. amber says she wants to be honest worries she'll have a big target on her.

Dick says he wants to make sure that Nick will try and use the veto to take his daughter off the block.

Dick thinks he could beat most people in the house.

Amber wonders if she puts Nick up? Dick says it'll be close. Dick says she would never put Nick up.."she wants his attention"

Dicks says "zack's not going to last" Everybody hates both Kail and Jen

Dick tells Amber to not trust Eric because Eric was upstairs (earlier in the game?) laughing like a little girl with Kail and Jen.

He points out the others not to trust: Mike, Kail, Zach.

Dick is looking to even his odds in the POV comp by he or Dani getting HG choice and picking Nick because Dick is sure he will use the veto to save Dani.

He is afraid if it is a memory game he can't possibly win.

Dick knows no one in the house has the balls to use the veto to save him because they will be targeted. He is hoping for a coup d'etat (both noms are taken off the block) but knows its too early for that.

2:50am BBT

Dick says Dani's little princess act works against her, while his farting burping and abrasive personality (telling Jen to go fuck herself) works against him.

But, he says, Dani is the hottie of the house which can work in her favor.

He goes over the HoH comp, still upset over "9 gallons in the teacup". He feels Eric should have been HoH, but could she imagine how scared Eric would have been.

Dick rags her that Amber would put her out for Dustin but not for Dick. She tells him she is a lot closer to Dustin in a different way.

He reiterates he came here for the money and the game, not to make friends. He says he will remain friends with Amber and probably Nick.

Dick is saying the way Jen won was by the sounds of how many turns to pick A or B. Says at least she was smart enough to do that. He wasn't

Everyone appears to be sleeping except Amber and Dick in BY

Amber going to bed - she and Dick hug and kiss goodnight

Dick talks about how bent out of shape Dustin got over two wrong answers during the food comp. Their team ended up winning after Dick's right answer. He tells Amber those things tell her something about Dustin's character.

He tells her to remember that both gonnerhea boys are nothing but drama, drama, drama. Not that he is trying to plant seeds in her head, but she should be aware.

He says goodnight to Amber and he goes to do laundry

FoTH

3am BBT: Everyone one else is asleep as Dick goes about his nightly activities, whispering to the cameras about the situation, eating guacamole and chips. Counting votes with him vs. Dani.

(Not much to report, I'm out)

HG are still sleep023.gif (so much for the 7AM wake-up call)

BB finally gives the wake-up call & FOTH

Back to ADL's

Lots HG keep saying they think this will be a dbl elim week.

Dick is wearing a very appropriate shirt today. It has a lil neked man bending over & pointing to his butt.

Dick goes into tinyroom & tells Jameka & Eric that he is not counting on anybody to use the POV but can he count on them to throw the comp if they are in it. They say yes.

Amber in tinyroom giving pep talk. There is a big mic hanging down from the ceiling (never saw that before) Jameka tells Dick she likes his lucky T-shirt. Dick comments that his (buttman) shirt says it all 3.gif

Jameka asks, for the 2nd time, BB can you please tell them us how to dress.

Jen, Mike, Kail at the dining table using half-sentences to talk about something.

Dick in bigroom telling Amber & Dustin if there is anyway they can throw the POV to him or Dani please do it. They agree & he says thanks. Dick/Amber leave. Dustin calls Nick in. Lotsa whispering so hard to hear. Dustin tells Nick that evictions are Sunday & the new HOH & noms Monday. (I dunno if Dustin really knows this will be a dbl eviction week or if he is just guessing) Jen comes in & says no they told her things are running at normal speed & the eviction will still be Thurs.

Nick goes into tinyroom & tells Jameka Dustin thinks live evictions are tomorrow & Jameka agrees.

8:19AM BBT

Dani & Amber on the bath chaise. Can hear good because of background noise. Dani dogs Zach. Amber is convinced that either Dick or Dani will win POV because the game is rigged in a sense. Dani says not rigged but set up.

Dick in the roundroom talking to himself.

In the kitchen Jameka kids that she thinks she will be in the POV because the cameras are following her today & they never follow her.

Dick/Dustin in the bath & Eric showering.

8:25AM BBT

FOTH

Back to everyone still getting ready & eating.

Eric, Jam, Amb, Dani in small room, Dani says she is nervous... Amb calls her pumpkin and starts massaging her back. Dick comes in and says he talked to Nick, Dani pipes up and says she doesn't want anyone to use the veto on her... Dick says he has picked Eric and he will throw it if necessary. Dick keeps asking Dani if they could all work together on this... she is her usual, hum-drum blah, non-committal self...BB- Jam Please put on your microphoneJam "Okaaaay but I haven't brushed my teeth yet"Joe walks in the small room then outEnter Dustin and Dick... dick is scratching his bum.

Almost everyone in kitchen for breakfast. Veto comp in an hour. HG think it must be a double eviction week since they are doing everything so early.

Amber giving dani advice on how to compete for the veto. Tells her not to trust anyone to take her off the block but herself.

Dick goes in to wish Dani good luck today in comp. Dani wishes him luck also. After he leaves she tells Amber this whole thing is hard and puts her right in the radar. If she wins POV again people will say she has to go because she wins too much. Says it is a lose/lose situation

Long FOTH

Feeds come back at 8:37 a.m. Hamster time. However, it looks like the comp hasn't started yet. They are dressed in athletic clothes. In the Storage Room, Dick and Eric are talking. Eric says that he might be the person who ends up being the replacement if the veto is used, so he would be stupid to purposely fall off or something like that.

In the Silhouette room, Dani and Amber are having a heart to heart. Amber is telling her that "they" are not good people (the other group).

Dani: I hate this. I hate this. It just sucks, because this whole thing just automatically puts me on the radar. I won veto last week, and even if I do win, people are going to say "She needs to get out of here." You know what I mean? I mean, it's a lose/lose situation.

Joe has a rash or bug bites of some type. Nick comments that it could be "panty crickets." Nick, Joe, Jess and Zach are sitting in the big room talking about it.

Amber just whispered to Dustin in the restroom that she thinks she's marked for eviction because the house wants to get rid of everyone they don't want to be in the final two with, but that she wouldn't stop being nice just to win. "Think about it - everyone loves me."

Dick & Dani whispering in the tinyroom. Dani says they (Kail) are playing for final 2 not week to week. Kail used the mushroom comp as an excuse to nom Carol & Amber cause she wanted Amber gone. Dick says the first alliances that form are always the ones that crumble.

Amber to Dustin in the WC: Amber says "That's why we're real!" Dustin agrees. They say they love each other.

In the kitchen, Jameka is talking to Kail. Jameka is saying she just wanted to tell Kail--she wasn't the "only one." Kail says she that appreciates it and Jen told her the same thing. (I've missed what this was that she was told). Kail says that "HE isn't getting anything," though. Jameka says she thinks tomorrow will be a live show. Jameka says "Why not?" Amber says she will curl her hair, then. Jameka says maybe she'll put her hair to one side, and switch it up.

Kail says she told Jen "her two people handled it a lot better than my two people. My two people had tears and instant anger that I had to deal with."

Archived