July 9, Live Feed Updates

Nick and Dani alone in BDRM. He said his pee is neon yellow today. Dani said is due to the vitamins. Dani is twirling her hair. Nick offers to tuck her in, she is going to take a nap.

Switch to kitchen/DR Kail said there are some creative men in the house, they can cook, create shirts, draw with food.... someone is making a T-shirt, think it is Dustin. Kail asked who thought of using q-tips as guides (on shirts). Shirts are being painted with food. They are worried when they sweat in them they will really stink. Hoping that when they wash them, some of the design will be left and maybe they will have dyes or paints by then to make the design permanent.

Switch all 4 feeds to BY. Dick and Zach playing giant chess. Talking with others in backyard about top 5 guys on their list regarding sex...Jr hi talk about sex.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Switch to kitchen, then follows Nick into BDRM with Dani. Nick telling Dani top speeches in history are Martin Luther King Jr's "I have a dream" speech, then Lincoln's Gettysburg address, then Dani's PoV speech on BB8.

Now Nick is saying he was telling Dick and Zach IF big IF he were interested in guys, who would be on the top 5 list of guys he would be with. Top of the list is Matthew McConahay, Brad Pitt, Hugh Jackman, not sure who else. Nick's top 5 list of women is Daniele. All 5...Dani. Number one, Daniele, number 2...Daniele, 3 through 5...Dani... He is really pouring it on...She keeps saying "Shut Up.

Nick can't wait to go clubbing with Joe and dance with him. Dani says Nick is gay. He says''Ya Think? She says he is on the brink of gaydom. Big Time Flirting!

Joe comes in. They call him a lobster. Dani says Nick is going back and forth about being gay. She told Joe he could turn him. She said Joe needs to come into the room in the middle of the night naked and lay on top of him, and Nick would turn gay.

Feeds switch to kitchen. Mike and Joe are going out on a date, Dani and Jess will get Mike ready in a dress, make-up, eyeliner, etc.

Jess complains everyone is getting called into the DR but her.

Said Eric was told not to poison the HG in his DR. Eric is cooking pasta, Jameka helping. someone is tossing the salad LOUDLY. Hard to hear, everyone talking at once.

Now feeds switch to BY (all 4 still) Talking about the chess game. People giving opinions of what to do next (moves)

Amber in BY too. Looks good with her hair flat ironed. Dustin outside, too.

Nick, Amber, Dustin and Zach discussing DR sessions in general. Dustin said he hasn't been in since Saturday, thinks they might have people that are nominated for eviction or have drama going on in there more than others. Dustin stretching and flexing.

Dick still deciding on move in chess game with Zach. Making comments every now and then...adds humor to game.

Again talking about DR sessions. They want Dustin to say certain things, he won't. Asked Amber if she discussed her family.

"HG, You are not allowed to discuss DR sessions"

Laughing...talking about microphones right over their heads, plus one in bedroom.

Now talking about masterbation. Amber asked Nick if he has yet. He said he thinks he could last the whole game without needing too. Amber said Eric has numerous times...he is trying to get everything out.

Dustin called to the DR...He said "YES!"

Nick talking about living near St Cloud MN. Pays $20 rent. Girlfriend took everything. Was staying with his folks. Needs to get MN drivers lic. Hasn't done much since returning from Australia.

"Nick, please do not obstruct your microphone"

Amber asked if he wanted something to come of him and Daniele. He said he knows she has a boyfriend, but it would be awesome if it did. Something to tell the kids.

Amber asked if he has cried since being in the house, he said he doesn't cry. He is a robot. The only time he cries is at movies. Didn't cry over break up, or grandmother's death.

Now discussing the movie "The Notebook". Amber hasn't seen it. Nick said it was his and his ex's movie, now he doesn't like it. He still goes into detail about the movie.

Dustin back from DR session. Was quick. Said what he wanted to talk about, they told him to come back later.

Keeps cutting to FOTH for a few seconds, then back again.

Eric in kitchen. Talking to Jess about being Jewish. She sai it would really suck if one parent were Catholic, and the other were Jewish or something. She asked if they(Jews) go to church on Sundays, or Sunday and Wed. Eric said he doesn't do anything, but services are usually Friday night he thinks. She asks what they call it, Mass or something. Eric said services is fine.

Getting ready for dinner. Jameka said to get their drinks, everything else almost ready. Lots of people in kitchen/DR, talking over each other. Nothing much being said. Jen not going to eat. She is in gym. Others getting drinks, setting table, etc. Lots of ice clinking.

First was a lot of chit-chat, now not much talking. Everyone is eating. Pasta (spaghetti and meatballs) and salad is for dinner.

Jameka asked what would happen if you refused to nominate anyone for eviction. She said "I just wanted the HoH room perks and no slop for the week, but I don't want to nominate anyone" Was told she would probably be put up herself. Dick said she would change her mind real fast. She would nominate her Mother and brother...

Dustin compliments the cooks on the variety (I think in the salad) He said they incorporated lots of the elements.

Joe is now talking about originations of sayings (mind your Ps and Qs (your pints and quarts) Also GQ is Gentlemen's Quarterly

Jen is exercising, tells Joe she has went eleven miles on that equipment. Now Joe is outside acting upset saying their comments and judgements towards her has pushed her to spaz out about her weight.

Nick tells him not to worry, she is just trying to make a statement.

Now they are asking Amber what her last name.

Joe wants to know what they can do to help Jen. Nick says to run in there with pillows and when she starts to fall put them on the floor for a softer landing.

Joe tells Dani that Jen says she is going to run till she passes out or burns 1200 calories. Joe ask if he is the only one who is concerned and finds out he is. Then he wants to know how she is going to feel when she finds out that everyone but Kail and Mike are making fun of Jen at her expense. Dani says she doesn't do that, she is better than that. Joe says he isn't making any more jokes at Jen's expense because he doesn't understand how someone could be so obsessed with her weight. Dani said nothing and the silence was loud. Dani then says "I think it is rude of her to not come to the table and eat after someone made food for her." No one said anything else.

Now talk about Zacks comment at the table and now about Joe's sunburn turning tan already. Dani, Nick, Joe, Jess, Carol mayb Amber all sitting outside.

Joe keeps trying to get someone to be concerned for Jen. He tells Dick that Jen is going to run till she passes out. Dick says "good then it will be quiet here tonight." Joe finally shuts up when Dani interrupts about a slow moving plane over head.

Jess and Carol talking about the South Y expanding and how it is going to be bad a## when it is done. Carol wanted to know what that big building was behind the Y now and Jess never really gave her an answer because I don't think she knew. ( I will tell you it is a Boys an Girls center for underpriviledge kids during the summer and after school for mentoring and keeping them off the street. This is probably why she has no clue what that building is. )

I think they are talking about the live feeds. They think it is 40.00 for three months, or 30.00 per month. Joe says he doesn't understand because all they do is sit around and talk about how bored they are.

Zack and Mike in the kitchen. Both say Jessica hasn't said anything to either of them. Now they want nerf balls and what some drew on their shirts.

Kail joins them in the kitchen. Zack is telling them about everyone throwing HOH so Joe would win and get rid of Dustin. Someone came in and Zack instantly talks about all he does is eat, sleep and sit around. Jameka leaves and now talk resumes. Kail says she isn't sure if she trust Joe enough. Zack says everyone is in agreement to throw this HOH and Zack says he isn't going to do it. Mike says he isn't either because he wants to put Joe up. Kail and Zack says this is to critical. They all want to keep Jen because she just pulled a dumb a## move by not coming in to dinner.

Now they are talking about how Mike wanted to have a date with Jessica and she said nope I have plans. Mike asked her later how her date when and she said "oops my mistake." Zack says when Jess goes up on the block she will want to talk to him and he can say "to late, oops I had plans". (might of been Mike saying that, I was saying night to my kids. )

Carol and Jameka rejoins them, so Zack is turning the conversation as to what he can cook and thanking Jameka for the food. Carol says she hasn't felt well all day, it is going to kick her butt because everyone is saying "Carol is the boring one, send her home." Then she half heartedly giggles.

Zack says it sucks to grow up, Carol says she likes this better than High School. Zack looks at her and says "it will suck if you ever grow up." I think this passed right over Carol's head and she then ask Mike if he wants to play chess. He said are you asking me to play chess, she said yes because he is the only one that is on the same level as her.

Now she is wanting more candy.

Zach/Mike talk

M: I don't trust Jessica one bit, I've tried to ask her questions and shit and she never comes back to ask me anything. Always answers my questions and that's it.

Z: I just think of other people who approach me for strategy and she doesn't

M: I haven't had very many

Z: I've had tons

M: So that means, I'll be one of the first picked off or I'm a floater to some people. I think we need to get Joe out.

Z: I 100% agree because he's an instigator to alliances so far that I've heard

(glad they're talking slowly :D)

Z: Jen and Joe have been caught in lies twice.

M: What for Joe?

Z: He approached me to keep Carol in the house and I saw him approach Amber that he gave her his word that he'd keep her in the house. Just happen to be in the right place at the right time.

Kail comes in and strategy stops.

Mike and Zack are alone, Zack warns Mike Carol is going to go after his vote. Mike says he knows. Zack says she would be solid but the problem is Carol says she can get Jessica's vote and if she can, that is a problem because Zack doesn't trust Jess. Mike says he has made so many attempts to talk to Jessica and all she does is answer his questions and that is it. She never tries to communicate or learn about Mike.

Zack says that they have to get Joe out of there. Mike says he 100% agrees because he instigates so many of the issues and turns people around. Joe and Jen have been caught in so many lies. Joe has lied to Mike about coming to him to keep Carol in the house, then he goes to Amber to tell her that he will keep her in the house. Zack says he saw Joe do that and that is true. Mike says so many have come to him to plan stradegy but Zack says no one has come to him. Which makes him worried that he will go fast because he is seen as a floater. Mike says he is worried that he will go fast because he is a thinker.

Mike is mopping with Pinesol and both Zack and Mike love that smell. Mike says he is a clean freak and Zack says for him to come move in with him. Now Mike and Zack are talking about Mike moving in with Zack.

Eric, Dick and Dustin are in the hot tub. Dustin wanted to know what was going on with the Pinesol smell. Dick is talking about going to the fridge to get something to drink and then when he realized what he was walking on he apologized. Zack took some paper towels and cleaned where Dick walked. Eric said there is a limit to cleaning that room.

Dustin says he hasn't been the generous house guest the last two days but Dick says Dustin has pulled his share of the work since he has been there. Dick is complaining about how much Jameka is eatting as she comes out with a bowl of ice cream and Dustin points that out real loud.

Switched feeds.

(ed.....earlier someone asked Dani if she made that sauce and she said it came from a jar. The only reason I put that out there is this explains Dani saying Jen was rude for not coming to the table when someone prepares food for her. Jameka made the salad if anyone cares. )

Kail, Dani sitting together in the kitchen and Dani says her hair will lighten up and she will feel like white trash till she gets her hair one tone again. Mike and Zack are at the table. Carol is getting a snack and Joe is just walking around.

Dani is now saying the phrase "No one sticks Baby in the corner." from Dirty Dancing. She also says that Willy Wonka is her favorite movie because of the candy and she can watch it and just feel happy. (she is sure talking in that long drawn out baby voice)

Jen yelled something out to Kail. Carol asked if that was Jen and Kail said yes. Zack said he is going to start calling her Gump and started repeating the phrase in Forrest Gump where he talks about running to the ocean and turning around and run some more. Dani said she has to get her shirts made special due to her muscles. Zack is till going on about Gump running and how people came up to him and started running with him. Zack sound so much like Forrest as he keeps talking then he gets to the part of running home and his momma saved all the papers. (sorry for the mistakes and stuff, Zack had me laughing so hard I was crying.)

Kail and Dani are in the bathroom together, Kail whispered something to Dani and Dani said she said she ran 12 miles, isn't that dangerous? Then she said she was going to make an idot of herself here as she cuts her hair and talks about the milk shake she made for herself with raw eggs. Kail wants to know if she works out, Dani says no.

Nick walks in and asked Kail if Dani has said how much in love she is with him. Kail says yes and how your going to get married with her. Nick says yeah and I have polio to. Dani is now talking about how funny Joe's stories are. Nick comes out of the bathroom and Dani says for him to leave. Kail says they are talking about what they are going to name their kids. Nick will pick Tristian and Skylar and Dani says that is fine, but she gets to pick the pets names.

Jen and Kail are working out together. Jen just said she is up to 16 miles and the only thing that hurts is her knees. She can't understand why people think she is crazy.

Jen is just talking and talking and Kail isn't saying much. Now Jen wants to do weights. Jen wants to know what everyone has been doing for the last two hours. Kail says eatting junk.

Jen is trying to get rid of the lines in the back of her thighs. She is sure this will do it. Kail isn't talking just an occasional laugh in response to Jen talking.

Jen wants to work out forever, or three hours. She hasn't ever had the time to do that before and she doesn't think it will hurt her. Kail just says yeah it won't kill ya. Jen wants to know if she would look great if she did this every day for three weeks and Kail says yeah look good. Jen is now talking about all the calories she has burn off Kail says yeah that is great.

Jen is really trying to get Kail to talk but Kail keeps giving short answers. (IMO, Jen is wanting someone to notice her and worry about her and Kail isn't giving that to her at all. )

Jen is now saying her feet have fallen asleep, Kail say "uh oh" Jen is now talking to her feet.

Jen wants to know if Kail has drank alot of water today. Kail say one or two glasses. Jen says she has only had two then long pause to wait for Kail to say something. Kail just replies that she has had a lot of carbs today.

Jen goes into what she had ate today. Kail finally breaks down and thanks Jen for encouraging her to work out tonight. Now they are both talking about their naps and stuff. Kail is finally giving Jen a little conversation.

Jen just told Kail that she is going to go for three hours, that should be twenty miles. Kail just said Yeah. (I am thinking if Jen is wanting the mothering touch Kail isn't the one for the job as Kail told the group days ago that she played mom for the first ten years, now it is her husband's job to be parent till the kids are 18).

Archived