July 9, Live Feed Updates

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Catch-Up:

10:45 BBT

Feeds 1 and 2 are on the darkened room as Nick, Daniele, and Jameka wake for the morning. Nick and Daniele tell Jameka that she woke them up in the middle of the night with her groaning and giggling. They say she gave her trademark "mmm, mmm, mmm" and Nick said "someone was makin' it happen for ya."

<It was during this 'noise-making' by Jameka that Nick planted his fairly passionate kiss on Dani.>

Zack, Jemeka, dick, Kail, Nick, and Jesica in kitchen eating (Dick is cleaning up). Dick still concerned about Danielle not eating as he asks Jesica if her left over 1/2 of waffle is for Danielle. I guess she won't eat a whole one.

Dick/Kail laughing about their 'date' last night...

D: you still glowing from our date?

K: my husband is secure

D: he better be after 18 years.. if he isn't something is wrong... your kids are like he's picking up my MOM!!

various houseguests in the kitchen doing various taks. Meaningless chit chat, looks like nick is painting a shirt.. don't know what it says (I can't read it). Dick discussing genitals and how "everyone these days is clean shaken or well trimmed" Dick wants to go beg the DR for some hair dye.

apparently Jameka was moaning in her sleep last night. Eric's disappointed he missed it. J says it was a one time show.

Jen/Eric

E: so Jen did you learn 1 thing every day liek you said you were going to?

J: with these people? yeah, right!

All 4 feeds on Daniele eating (must be because it's such a rare sight)

D: what's the plan for today eric?

E: we're going on a field trip.

D: where?

E: to the zoo. you have to turn in your book report by 5 PM though.

D: I don't have a pen and paper

E: well it'll be like a show and tell where you tell where you pick one thing and tell everyone about it.

E: Jen you have the option of going on the field trip, or standing in a bikini by the hot tub and be one of the attractions we report on.

J: will I get a good grade if I just do the standing

E: Like a B.

J: I want an A

E: We can negotiate.

D: I told Joe when he's HoH to tell all the guys to go upstairs and pull down his pants and say if you don't wanna be nominated, here's what you have to do...

E: good to know, that way I can go upstairs with whipped cream and stuff as to not waste any time.

all 4 feeds on an empty HOH room.. we can hear the showering running but don't know who is in it

it was Kail in the shower.. incase anyone was dying to know.

Still all 4 feeds on the empty hoh bathroom, only now Kail's out of the shower. (thrilling)

Eric eating a waffle. D says no more waffles/ pancakes until they're restocked.

E: Yeah they're gonna be taken away soon anyway. I was NOT about to be like last time and have them come on "houseguets, it's time for the food comp!" when I ate nothing all day.

Daniele suggests starbucks change it's name to Ambux (cuz amber makes good coffee)

Joe to Amber: You're so tan.

Amber: yeah they told me in the diary room Amber you look-- oh wait I can't say that.

Eric/ Amber and Dani all start making fun of the BB yelling voice "Amber..." "Eric..." "houseguests..."

D/Amber quickly whisper

D (joking): god I can't wait till thrusday to get you out of here

Amber: haha yeah .. I mean I think I had a really good attitude being up on the block.. make the best of it you know

D: well it probably helps since you know you're not going anywhere

[they laugh]

A: I know.. [more laughter]

Mike or Zach (still can't tell the two of them apart) and jessica spec outside that the food comp should be today.

Inside, Amber chats to BB by saying: dear BB, i just got my hair straight so please don't make the food comp anything involving water.

Outdoor crew talking about Utah...

Jessica says: "Isn't that all the Amish people?"

Long pause

Jessica: "Oh wait, that's Mormon not Amish."

Carol says she likes her bathing suit but wants to wear it the otherway but she cannot because the otherside says Billabong. She had to promise not to wear it the other way, otherwise she could not bring it into the house.

Jessica says that she cannot wear her Lifeguard shirt and the HG do not understand why since it is not a copyrighted word.

Edited to add:

Joe is anti-abortion and keeps saying "Baby killer..."

Carol knows one person who had one. She says she would never get one and she could never live with herself if she got one.

Jen is sleeping in the hoh room. Amber and Dustin where whispering (couldnt hear a word) and now dustin is alone in the bedroom getting his glasses looking at himself in the mirror. Eric, Kail, Jess, Carol, Joe, Nick and Mike are sitting around the pool. General Chit Chat

back at the end of post #55... Dustin/Amber had been napping together in a bed... her comment to BB was after they woke up and were changing to go outside

(they are forming a close friendship/alliance)

(behind on my feeds due to taking lunch)

general chat in the by... discussion of $60 limit per day on food (while sequestered before going into the house?)

Jessica randomly shares that she doesn't like the word 'moist'

Dick is practicing golf in the yard, says the golf ball is coming apart in chucks... tells BB there is one on the roof, if someone could throw it down next time they go to adjust the boom mic

Just general chatter. Amber and Dustin sunning themselves and talking game, but the same old stuff. Said dated Joe for a total of 9 months, first 3 months then broke up, then 6 more months after that. Carol has been told a couple of times to put on her mic.

F1/2: BY Dustin/Amber sunbathing and whispering strategy/chatting

F3/4: Kitchen Daniele entertaining the guys(Dick, Eric, Nick) She questioned the time, thinking it was later than 2, Nick flirtatiously explained to her that there are 60 seconds in a minute, 60 minutes in an hour... Daniele came back saying she stopped listening to him when he started talking

They find some meat that they think is bad... discuss the date on the package, if it's the sell by date or the use by date

bit later...

Dani: I'm going to slap you

Nick: I didn't put the teriyaki sauce in there

D: you are being sassy

N: I'm wearing my sassy pants today

D: I want a Jalepano burger from Carl Jrs (I LOVE those from Hardees)

Jessica and Joe in pool, Dick on side of pool. Just chit chat about filters and getting stuck in them, etc.

Joe burps and farts at the same time. Jess asks how he gets so much gas.

Eric asked if anyone wants burgers or pizza. Joe wants burger. Pizza left over from last night.

Jess Joe and Dustin discussing pictures they might get if they win HoH. Dustin said he is positive he won't get one of his mother, but probably his Dad, and maybe one of his brother and him. Asked Joe about his, Joe said he isn't sure, he will just wait until Thursday and see what he gets when he wins.

Joe in pool talking about farting. Jessica also talking about the same subject. Very sophisticated conversation....Dustin goes "too-too, ya, beep-beep, ya" and vortex. That counts as singing because they are lyrics to "Bad Girls" (aka an 80s song).

They talk about "Maybe we all win! No one is being evicted" (Jess)>>>they don't understand the first eviction takes a full week (maybe longer).

Feed 1: Joe's butt crack.

Jessica: "Baptize your butt"

Dick: "Jen's ass crack is enough"

Joe still showing his butt crack to everyone complaining of stretch marks on his side.

EvilDick says the stretch marks match Jens...how mean.

Dustin sun bathing. Amber/Dick talking on BY couch. Jess and Joe still in pool.

Joe and Dick talking about stuff they hear from "higher ups" but cannot "reveal who".

Dick is about to tell Amber something he specially requested/asked for if he wins HoH and vortex.

Dick and Amber talking about gaining weight when women are pregnant. dick said some use it as an excuse to pig out. He said the c*nt he isn't supposed to talk about....then FoTH. Guess he shouldn't talk about her!!!

Carol and Jessica are outside tanning... realized...

C:we were in the 8th grade when we had our 'blowout'... and this is the 8th season

J: no waaaayyy, it's destiny!

Eric now laying with Carol/Jessica

J: is anyone cooking tonight?

E: why, are you?

J: nooo, do you want to live til tomorrow?

E: what is your specialty?

J: Raeman noodles... let's see, what am I good at... frozen pizza... going thru the drive thru

E: have you hit anything

J: no!

C: I have... at Wendys... but it was an accident

Mike/Zach shown having a quick strategy session before the Zach is called to the DR, audio of Fem BB heard for about 10 seconds apologizing to him before all feeds change to Eric/Carol/Jessica/Joe discussing piercings

assortment of HGs on the patio playing 20 questions... Nick, Daniele, Amber along with the tanning groupoutside, Nick/Amber the main ones asking the questions, Dustin answering

(not going to take time to list all the questions, but...)

Dustin: you could ask a genus question, like is it a solid...

Daniele: or you could ask a Jessica question... is it blue? *all laugh*

they have a side discussion, then Nick says they give up

Dustin: you still have 4 questions left

Nick: ok, is it blue? is it silver?

Amber: yours are too difficult

Joe: that's why I stopped playing this game with him. I played one time, and his object was 'love'. Does it hurt? yes. Do you need it to live? yes

Dustin: ok, it was a bag of water softner salt

(surprise) Nick explains he was on MTV once for a show he was on... (Real Cancun I believe he said) Joe said he thinks he was there and saw them record it... made it to final 2

N: it was me and this girl I'd met the night before for a pre-show thing, the other couple was this total rock meathead, and a hot girl like Jen

Amber: I can't believe you think she is hot!

N: we won a free trip to Barbados, for me and a friend, so that was my 'fame' before coming in here.. oh I was in a magazine, YM...

(leaving work here, bbl)

Zack is talking to Dustin and Zack says he isn't going to throw any comp but he doesn't really want HOH. Zack is warning Dustin that Joe is really working hard to get rid of Dustin. He also tells Dustin that he is willing to get rid of Joe not for Dustin but because Zack has caught Joe in to many lies. Dustin wants to know how others feel about Joe, Zack says that Joe is seen as very good at "forcing" others to agree with his views, he could easily be gone if the set up was right. Zack says he doesn't have the influence to make it happen for Dustin but Dustin should be aware that he is wrong if he things Dustin would win over Jen. Dustin says that Jess is Joe's pawn and Zack says Jess won't even talk to him so he isn't sure but agrees with Dustin's view on this one. Zack goes to the bathroomZack is listening from the HOH room to see if anyone is talking. Dustin is alone looking over the rail to see what they are doing down stairs. Zack doesn't hear anything and comes back out and starts teaching Dustin how to play chess. No more game talk right now. (ed, I think it is Dustin he is teaching, the lighting is horrible up there right now.)

Yes it is Dustin, they went to a close up view.

All four feeds are now on Jess and Eric. Jess is trying to talk about stradegy but Eric is talking non stop and his microphone is muffled. Jess is saying it is fine that this person is walking around being stupid and stuff this early in the game. Just go ahead, I will put you up. She thinks Kail will put her up and Jen would do it as well.

Eric is talking but once again he is on his microphone and he is talking very fast. (has anyone noticed the last two days his head movements? I almost wonder if he has ticks, not the bug kind either. : )

Jess wants to win HOH this week so she can have two weeks of saftey guarenteed because she is never safe. Eric says she needs to put herself in the position to move forward. Both want to play for the POV and Jess says it will move faster after this week. She isn't sure that is a good thing.

Eric wants to feel like he had the chance to do some of the things he wanted to do while he was here. One person is there that is messing this up due to stuff they think he did, but he really wants to stay and have the chance to do the things he wants to do. Now he keeps repeating this over and over saying now he wants to be able to appreciate this experience.

Jess says yeah, she agrees. Eric had a chance to be on another season but he went out of the country with his girlfriend and missed the final interview so he tried again this season.

Eric and Jessica in BY laying out. Jess says she wants to win HOH so she will be safe another week and HOH gets to participate in all the competitions. Eric wants to stay long enough feel he has a fair shake in the game. BB tells him to not obstruct his microphone.

Eric says he applied for Season 2 and not again til this season. Jess says she just applied this season because she just turned 21 this year.

Jess says she knew that she would try out for this, she thought about the real world, but she isn't wild enough to go that far so she went with BB.

Eric says that being in that house has made him do things he never thought he would be comfortable enough to do. Jess says that it is still so surreal to her to be in that house. Eric says if you think about how many people are watching them via television and internet it gets even more surreal and to think that they (meaning us viewers) know more than they do about what is going on.

Now he is talking about not knowing when to shower, get dressed and stuff in the house. Jess says she never showers in the house, she uses the hot tub to get clean. Eric says he knows but they can smell her coming before she gets there (I think he is talking about her perfume).

Eric leaves now.

Now all four feeds are back to Zack and Dustin playing chess.

Feeds on Mike and Jen in the hammock. Just chit chat, don't believe anything game related. Talk about how they all have plans such as dates, hair appointments, and ab workouts.

Now all feeds in the small bedroom with Daniele and Nick.

Daniele: Jessica's new name is porky

Nick: Why?

Daniele: Because she wants to be bacon... No it's because she's fat.

Camera switches to Kail, Amber, and Dick in big bedroom.. All feeds today have usually been on one thing.

Nick: Amber, who has the nicest feet in the house?

Amber: Zach, by far!

(Yea, it's really that boring).

Now all four feeds switch back to Daniele and Nick. Both are being flirty.

Daniele: Do you think we're going to have a competition tomorrow?

Nick: Yea, a kissing competition.

*Kail, please go to the diary room*

Feeds go to backyard

Dick and Joe talking about making stories up about people.

Finally interesting talk.

Dustin and Amber in SR and Dustin says that Joe wants him gone and Jen to also be on the block with him.

Reporting the stuff Zach told him earlier

talking really fast.

A: Dustin you're not going to be out of this house. Joe is just doing that right now because he wants you here. You're not going over Jen, no way. He just needs to stick to his word.

D: People cannot be that stupid. Where is Joe? I'm freaking out, he's probably talking to Kail and Dick. I'm like Eric. I'm a spaz

(I can't type so fast)

Just talk about how Amber believes that no way Dustin would leave over Jen and Dustin is basically freaking out.

----

5:44 - Amber/Nick talking about relationships. Doesn't seem too interesting.

All 4 feeds, Joe taking a shower. Dustin there for a short time, but couldn't hear what was being said due to the shower noise.

Now all 4 feeds in BDRM with Amber, Nick Dani I think.

Must be a new person this season...doesn't show several areas, always all 4 on same room or people. Cuts away at strange times into nothing.

Archived