July 7, Live Feed Updates

Joe & Dick in the BY. Dick is expressing concern over how skinny Dani is. Joe agrees that she is skeletal. Dick says she has never been overweight but she has never been this skinny. Dick says he had not seen her in 2 years until he ran into her at the auditions but she was hiding behind her boyfriend then. Joe talks about how anorexia is a disease about control. Dick says that what she is doing by not talking to him is to insure that she has the control in the relationship.

Feeds switch to Zach/Nick/Dani in the tinyroom talking about where Zach & Dani are going to get married & go on their honeymoon.

BB goofed & called Zach into the DR. We got to hear a female ask him to tell how he felt about not playing in the POV yesterday. He started to answer & she made another comment before they realized it & switched the feed sound to something else.

(I'm out for a bit)

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All cameras on dick and Joe in BY talking about how skinny Danielle is. Joe says he's had a bad relationship with food himself, especially during stressful situations.

I didn't get this clear, but dick was telling Joe something about a guy Dan was seeing who apprently dumped her and got married and then they cut the feeds on them and we got two camreas, then all four on Danielle and (I think Zach, red shirt?) talking about their "honeymoon". Then the guy is called and we hear prod (I think), asking him about veto comp day, then blue in one camera, now all cameras back to Dick and Joe talking still about Dan (I'm confused) :blink:

Zach went into Diary room, they left it open and you could hear her asking questions about the POV competition and he didnt play and had to stay in HOH room..LO they caught it

Nick and Dani: (they're the ones 'getting married' - DBlonde got him confused with Zach)

Nick watches Food Network. Knows Emeril and Rachael Ray - that's it. Loves Tony Danza and the old show "Who's the Boss" because Tony cooked on it all the time. He continues to discuss lots of food with our anorexic Dani. Strategy? Cookie proposal?

Bathroom: Justin, Amber, Jameka

Justin is telling Amber all of Carol's pleading with Kail in HOH. J&A confirm with each other that neither trusts Joe. Jameka remains loyal to Amber.

Nick and Dani:

He tells her people ask him what Dani is going to do. He says he only discusses how beautiful her eyes are. Jameka joins them and they discuss weaving Nick's hair, or maybe corn rows. J asks if she's interrupting, Nick says only discussing D's beauty. J says to carry on - that she know's she'll always be second as long as Dani's around <cute strategy of remaining humble>. Leaves.

Nick can't find his mask. They lightly speculate on who's stealing. Joe walks in. Tries his Popeye imitation - no go.

Feeds switch to kitchen - Dick and Amber. Dick talking of Carol, who said to him that she thinks he will keep Amber because "she talks about balls." He interrupts himself to give three sneezes with great enthusiasm. They both think Carol's a bit psycho.

They move outside where all are trying to catch a banner flyover. It was a promo for the new Die Hard.

Jameka, Jen, Jessica, and Amber sunbathing in backyard. Jameka tanning directly in the shadow of the BBQ.

Upstairs: Kail, Carol, and Eric.

Carol says she might have Zach's vote because he gave her a peck on the cheek last night. She still doesn't trust Jessica. She thinks the two of them were put in thee for comic relief - at least compared to the other two. She won't try to persuade her - doesn't think it would go anywhere. She thinks it's going to be a 6-5 vote. Eric says he has no idea.

Carol says she knows exactly who's going home next week, "but it's not who you think. It's not Jen." She thought Mike would go home first. She thinks three guys are going to dominate for a long time, and that Kail will last for a long time. Others, like Jameka, will sneak through under the radar. Says she put Eric like 8 or 9.

Providing support, Kail says it's an honor to just make it to BB. Eric says she could still make it, and that first nominee to make it through usually does well because no one wants to push it again. She feels Amber is using the single mother and family cards, and she can't compete with that.

Pool: Jessica and Amber

Amber telling J that Carol is upstairs with K and E. Then slips into talking of having to take care of her whole family and that she worked really hard to get here. Jessica doesn't like it that Carol never comes to her.

<More typical, mutual cat swipe Carol/Jess comparisons during what is now the third flyover -- tuff on the ears!>

Joe joins and Amber goes back to sunbathing, where he joins her. Looks like the other girls all left the sun-fields. Eric comes outside and monologues on sweating and showers. He reports that some are napping inside.

Jessica thinks that BB hid the topiary giraffe yesterday (during POV comp) because there's a camera in it. <?!?!?!> Then she asks if you can get tan being underwater. Joe answers yes, and then she wonders aloud why fish aren't all black. Joe says their scales reflect all the UV rays.

<flyover 4>

Bedroom - Nick, Zach, Carol, and Dani

N&Z are razz Carol about loving the camera pans. Conversation shifts to hats -- fitted, trucker style -- hand gestures, and shout-out T-shirts they weren't allowed to have.

<As Fizzy says - "Move along, nothing to see here. Nothing to report. Move along.">

3:50 BBT

Carol says "Don't you think it's weird how we're so dead during the day and then pick up at night." <no comment>

Feeds switch to kitchen - Mike, Carol with Jen on balcony

Mike cutting melon and preparing mellons. Carol pulls veggie cheese from the fridge and asks who is freezing peanut butter. Puts ketchup on the cheese, saying she has a ketchup obsession. Tells Mike she hopes to see him be on The Bachelor.

Jen descends, wearing her Jenth Degree. <Mike has said to others that he won't go on another 'date' with her - that it was weird.> She says she just felt her cell phone vibrating - like someone was calling her.

Justin has joined - gets thanked for vacuuming. Mike gets thanked for cleaning kitchen every day. Now Jessica and Kail. All dipping into the mellon.

Jameka gets something for the microwave. Joe gets a drink and leaves again. Justin asks what everyon wants for dinner - says Amber is volunteering. "What's she making?" "She doesn't know."

Cameras shift to Eric, Jessica, and Amber outside:

Eric is telling about all of his interactions with Carol while asking that they not speak of his discussions to anyone. Amber starts in on the family thing again. Eric mentions that he thinks "that is abundantly clear to everyone."

Jen comes out and Eric (nicely) comments on how many clothes she is wearing today. Jen says she didn't realize how many she had. She starts to bring up her date again, and Eric jokes about his dodging her because he didn't want to jeopardize his relationship with Jessica - that she's still working on how he can make it up to her. <cute, funny> Jen tries to go back to the date subject - getting Mike to dress up for it. Eric cuts her off again, and then pretty much dominates the coversation for the next half hour.

By the time he's done (4:15 BBT) Mike and Zach are outside, napping. Jen went back in a while ago; Jameka and Kail lounging. Carol just joined. They're all going to try to nap, too.

<That's it for me for now -- gotta take a nap myself after all that -- later, gang>

5:10BBT

Houseguests in the backyard are surprised by a bat that flies in. Everyone is freaked out by it.

Eventually they settle down and watch the bat that is now sitting in a bush trying to hide.

Picture of the bat available in the pictures post.

Inside the house, Joe and Eric are taking showers. (I just realized, the showers are set up for a weird visual effect. The shower on the left makes the person look really tall, and the shower on the right makes them look really short). Nick is doing handstands. Mike is primping in the mirror.

Outside, Dick is having this really confrontive (but in a nice way) conversation about religion. He is telling Jameka and Carol that he has asked his religious questions of some of the high up people in churches, and no one can answer him in a way that makes sense to him or that is satisfactory. Jameka finally says that she doesn't care about his questions--her religion is just personal to her, and God has proven to her in many ways that He exists. Dick continues on, even though it is obvious that they don't want to discuss this topic.

Dick talks about Kaysar, and how no one would have told him that their God is better than his God. But so many lives have been lost over the "my God is better than your God" thing, all over the world. Dick brings up the Middle East and how the government is afraid to say that they are at war with a part of a religion. He then brings up the fact that under Christianity, a good person who has never screwed anyone over, yet who does not believe in Jesus Christ, will go to hell. On the other hand, someone like Saddam Hussein can get up on the gallows and say that they accept Jesus and they are sorry, right before they die, and they will go to heaven. "Maybe not the 7th level of heaven, but..." He says that is crap. Jameka says that he is looking at the matter through human eyes, and we are all human, and "that's why you aren't God."

Inside the house, Eric is getting dressed. He's wearing a dress shirt, and I just noticed that he has a tattoo on his left shoulder of the sun (looks like the black outline of a sun).

Outside, Dick has left. Jameka tells Carol that Dick hurt her feelings, and then he says not to take it personally.

Carol: He's a dick, in every sense of the word. I liked him the first couple of days, but I can't tolerate him any more.

Jameka: It's just when it's religion that I can't tolerate him. When it's outside of it...(she can). I think from now on, though, I'm gonna walk away. I'm not gonna engage in it.

Jameka says she doesn't know how she will be perceived because of conversations about religion like she just had.

Carol: Any Christian watching this would be proud of you. Would be so proud of you. Just know that. You handled that like a champ.

Jameka: Thank you.

Carol: Like, no matter what, he will always be right and we will always be wrong.

Jameka: I just wonder if it is in God's plan to change his heart. You know, for his heart to be changed, and then when it happens..

Dick walks toward them. Dick says he didn't mean to hurt her feelings.

She says he did, and he says he didn't mean to. He says that they should still get along, even if they don't have the same opinion on some things.

Jameka tells him she is still looking forward to her waffles, and he says he will make them for her.

Dick is talking about his son. He says he used to call him Mini-me, because he looked so much like him. He says his eyes are rounder than Dicks, but other than that they look alike. He says that all of the girls think his son is hot. He says that girls come up to him and ask to be introduced to his son, and his son told him "This father/son thing is working out!" He starts to tell a story about his son making out with a girl, and we get FOTH.

We are briefly back, and Dick says, "The first time I cheated.." and we get FOTH again. Thanks, Dick.

Zach is sitting in the teacup with Dick. He says that he likes Daniele. Zach says that she will make some guy really happy someday. Zach says that Daniele doesn't like him. Dick is surprised, and asks why he says that. Zach says that he can tell he annoys her. He says that probably she doesn't like him because he likes Dick. Dick says he doesn't know how she feels about Zach--he talks to her the least of anyone in the house.

Zach talks about slop, and how they just have one more day of eating it, and he can't stand it. He can't eat it with salsa, like others are doing. He says that he's always been able to fast, and it is easier to not eat rather than eat the slop.

FOTH

Zach says in March, he weighed 243. He lost 27 pounds because of his blood pressure. He says it would take him 15 minutes to run a mile, and he wasn't really obese, but he needed to lose weight. He thinks he's about 214 now. He says in high school he was 185 pounds and 6'4", and now he's 6'5".

Dick can't believe Zach grew after high school, because Dick didn't grow. (No pun intended)

F4 Jessica and Joe in the WR: They're talking about how working out helps to de-stress them. They both state that being on the slop hasn't effected their weight like everyone else seems to complaining about. There's no game talk between these two. The highlight of this bit is the big countdown to the completion of their time alloted on each machine.

Not much is going on right now. In the workout room, Jessica and Joe are working out. Jessica is on the treadmill.

Mike and Dustin are weightlifting outside.

(When Jessica was getting ready to work out and said where she was going earlier, Dick replied: I've done my ten steps (of walking) today).

In the backyard, Arnold S. impressions are going on, and they are pretty good. Someone has joined Dick and Zach in the teacup, but I can't see who it is as they just have a long shot. It's not Eric, because he is sitting inside at the bar, watching Amber cook macaroni of some sort. (It seems as though that teacup slowly turns on its own, without anyone making it turn--I originally thought it was like the teacup ride at Disney, but maybe it is electric?) Eric is commenting that there are at least seven people who haven't worn jeans yet, and he thinks that is weird.

(Zach is the one with the big dimple in his chin, and a short, fat nose. That's the way I tell him apart from Mike, but I have to see a closeup to do it)

Eric mentions that Amber seems stressed, and she says she feels like "a lost cause."

Edited to add: As time goes on, it seems Amber is just stressed about the recipe--she is making burger quesadillas, and she is stressing over it. She says that Eric is her "inspiration to finish this meal," as he is encouraging her. Jameka is watching, as well.

Note To Mods: On the main page it say's Kail and Jameka were having the religion conversation with Dick...It's was in fact Carol, not Kail, just as the live feed posts say.

Thank you - Passed it along and will be changed.

We switch out to the kitchen and find Eric and Amber cooking Mac and Cheese. Amber says that she and her daughter don't really cook anything away from mac and cheese and hamburgers. Eric clearly is the chef between the two of them. Jameka joins them and they talk about Amber's boyfriend and mom's being the chefs and they go over to their places so Amber doesn't have to cook all that often. They're quiickly joined by Jennifer and Joe from the WR and Danielle from the BY. They're just making small talk and there's nothing consequential going on.

Jameka, Zach, Joe and Daniele are sitting around the couch (Zach is standing around awkwardly). They are talking about the schedule. They are talking about whether they will have food comps where everyone but the HOH has to eat slop. Daniele says it would be hard to be the one person who could eat--she would feel guilty. Jameka says she would feel guilty on the way up to the HOH room, and then eat everything.

Eric and Jen are upstairs, but we have no feeds on them.

Zach is griping about food again. Joe says he doesn't know how the ones who aren't eating can do it--he would be so irritable!

Joe: You are a God among men, Zach.

Talk turns to the bat. It's on the bush across from the hot tub.

Jameka wonders what AC might be. Joe thinks it would be "Who would you want to see go on a date?" He says if it was a homecall from home, one of the people with kids would get it.

Zach says usually the person who needs the AC doesn't get it.

Zach is doing the Ace Ventura line, "You didn't say anything...about bats!" that Jim Carrey did.

Jessica says that if she gets a chance to say anything, she will suggest that they vote the bat out instead of one of the houseguests.

Joe's Useless Tip of the Day:

From the Olde English -

When a bawl would break out in the pub, the barman would yell out "Mind your Ps and Qs" to indicate the Pints and Quarts of ale.

(And now I begin to see why they want Carol gone):

Carol is doing the dishes. But of course she can't just do the dishes and keep her mouth shut about it. She has to talk about how she did the dishes when she visited her Grandma, after Grandma cooked. She has to say that she is a slow dish washer (probably because she won't shut her mouth), because one of the guys is rinsing the dishes and she can't keep up. She has to talk about how she can't stand to "touch food." She talks about how she nearly vomited when she started as a server at a restaurant and had to touch the food that people left. She whines about how the food on the plates is now "getting to her." It goes on and on.....

Archived