July 21, Live Feed Updates

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nick and Dick in HOH room. Dick's saying to keep Kail around because her being on the block is weakening her. She was out in the pov comp within 2 seconds. Dick said look at how Kail is acting now, all weak and worried, and how Mike is. Dick said they won't have as amny times to try for Mike, so they want to get him now. Dick saying Kail was throwing Jen under the bus. Kail told Dick that he could change things, change the way people vote, and vote Jen out instead of Kail. Dick said he called Kail out in front of Jen in the kitchen this morning, and Kail lied saying it wasn't true. Dick said Mike said he wasn't going to be scared or intimidated, so he's out then.

Nick and Dick are counting their votes to get Mike out of the house this week.

Kail is convinced that no matter who she is sitting next to, Kail is going home. Kail is in the kitchen with Mike and Jen. Kail is telling Mike that maybe Zach will go up instead of Mike,

Mike says no matter if he goes home or Kail goes home, they don't get stuck in sequester and they get to go home to their normal lifes.

Kail in storage room with amber and dustin and both of them tell Kail that there is still hope and that they would rather get Mike out of there.

Kail trying to get Amber turned against Dick, by telling her and Dustin that Dick was the one going around telling everyone that they are in an alliance.

Kail is telling Amber that Dick makes fun of her for crying all the time.

Mike and Kail talking in backyard. They know they need to get Zach on the block.

M: I'll think about it and try to come up with something to him as something to think about.

K: He won't put Zach up

M: Why?

K: He wants me gone. That's two votes for me, you and Jen. He'd put up a pawn

M: I don't think he'd do that.

K: Jameka? Eric?

M: No, why?

K: to guarantee me to go home

M: Rather than putting me up?

K: Yea, you know what I'm saying

M: What are you saying? Regardless of who goes home, you don't want me going home over you?

K: I dont' want to take that chance that you go home. I have an equal chance between you and Zach but I don't want to go against you.

M: I'll think about it. See if I can think about anything. I'll probably give it some thought before I'm concrete on anything. IN any case, if I"m up, I'm up.

K: Okay, I"m going to go lay out in the sun.

Mike says he is going to take a nap.

Very quiet on the feeds now. Dani/Nick were in small bedroom with Zach (who is sleeping). Mike was laying in the round room with someone on the other bed (Jen) who is sleeping. Jameka is in the bathroom. Kail is outside right now next to the washer and dryer. I do not know where Nick, Dick, Dustin, and Amber are. No one else seems to be outside so they may all be up in the HOH room.

Because of the early wake up call, we may have houseguests napping for the afternoon

Cameras showing Kail sunbathing and Jen sleeping. Very boring right now.

Jen was snoring and woke herself up and quickly falls back asleep. Mike is sleeping in the other bed.

LOL camera just showed quick glimpse of rabbit structures humping each other. I got a pic real quick.

Jameka is reading the bible and now the cameraman is getting a close up of the bible. She is in the small bedroom.

Other people in small bedroom are sleeping. (I feel like sleeping now)

2:30 BB time: Jameka still reading her bible

Kail is laying out back tanning

@ 2:45 feeds 1 and 3 showing amber(?) and dustin sleeping

feeds 2 and 4 show dani and nick sleeping

camera men must be bored- they just scrolled the whole giraffe

2:50- we're now back with Kail on 2 and 4

2:55 Kail is getting up.. and doing laundry. went into SR to look for something

and by 3 shes tanning again.

:sleep1:

dick, nick, dustin sitting outside on the couch

dick: mike could end up being a player in another alliance

dustin: he's a strong competitor

dick: so let's get him out now, mike's going to be all on edge...we still have five days to go...i would like to have this talk, everybody be in agreement, and just have fun, i had more fun when i was on the block, im so sick of talking game (im tired of hearing you talk game dick)

dustin: zach is not to be trusted, if the votes come back with one (vote) then we know (they want to keep it a secret between ALL of them EXCEPT ZACH that they are going to vote out KAIL when their new 'plan' is to vote out MIKE....and if zach then votes out kail they will know that everyone kept their word......this is the dumbest idea)

nick and dustin are making fun of kails handshake alliance that was based on nothing but a handshake

dick: i couldnt understand when kail went out immediately (in the veto) she dropped the thing and went out right away (they keep talking about this one veto competition in which kail performed poorly to justify their marvelous new plan to get out the BIG threat named mike)

(i couldnt catch all the exact words, but dustin earlier expressed concern about dick wanting mike out this week instead of what he had said he would do as a replacement earlier: zach...dustin seemed VERY concerned that zach and dick are now aligned, and dick shook his head no no no...dustin said he was 'stern' about if they want mike out this week then it HAS to be zach next week and dick assured him that would be the plan :rolleyes: )

back to live feeds now:

zach is now outside with dick:

zach: what if jen uses it on kail?

dick: why would she do that it would be retarded would you? id tell her then she's going home

zach: i didnt know kail had tried out for previous seasons, it makes me kinda feel bad because i didnt really even try

dick: three years she waited, and she's burned every bridge in this house...i gotta poop :rolleyes:

nick and zach now both sitting by the hottub

zach: i keep thinking about streaking last nigh

nick: why?

zach: how it was cool and how it kinda wasnt cool

At about 4 bbt time

Dick, and Dustin talking in backyard

They are syaing if Mike goes home this week Zack needs to go next week

Dustin saying Jen and Kail are still together

Dick suggestioning putting up Kail and Zack against each other next week so Kail will fall apart again.

Dick comparing Kail to Chicken George

Dustin saying Dick is kissing his F'ing ass

D okay with Mike leaving this week along as Zack leaves next week (says this over and over throughout convo)

Nick comes over

Dustin says Kail confides in him

Dick going over what Kail was saying lastnight about not having an alliance

Dustin says Zack is not manipulative

D says Jam will vote out Mike too if Zack goes next week

They dont want Kail to know she wont be voted out

D about Jen: Shes bunt, shes honest, shes a bitch with a vengence

edited to add time stamp

nick: kail sold us out and reconfirmed it to dick..are you going for hoh next week?

zach: i dunno, i feel weird cause i dont know where i fit in anything..i dont even want to think about it to be honest, the only solid thing i have here is you and i dont know where we stand

nick: you and me are cool, dont worry about that

zach: well i mean i dont know where i stand with anyone else and i dont like that

nick: i told daniele to be cool with you

zach: yeah she is talking to me more

nick: i told her to be cool and just get to know you and stuff

zach: i have a feeling other people will end up (streaking)

nick: i didnt mean to put you on the spot about that

zach: no, you didnt, i did it for me just as much (streaking)

zach: dick's putting himself in a really hard spot, he puts things out in the open..you told me to stop talking game and i actually did stop and suddenly everyone comes up to me and wants to talk game...im just gonna have fun this week

zach: i dont get it why mike was doing what he did today (during veto?)...kail sold us down the river and that should have been a clue

zach: mikes gonna go up and kail's going to go home

nick: jen said to me that she would use it on herself(veto)

zach: jen's someone i'd put up for sure if i get hoh

nick: kail's really burned her bridges

dick: dustin and amber are tweedle dee and tweedle dum...it was a total tea party today

zach: if things had been on the DL instead of kail telling everyone and i had won pov i would have used it on her

zach: i came pretty clean with amber and told her what was up because i knew she was targeting me

dick is back out now...zach is kissing his ass (figuratively i assure you, for now anyway) telling dick that he is totally the chesire cat of the house

quick meeting of nick and dustin in the workout room:

dustin: im gonna be so MAD if zach doesnt go next week

nick:dont worry

now they are both in the kitchen.....dick and zach outside....im guessing everyone else is taking a nap or something?? at any rate all four cameras are on nick washing dishes and dustin just standing around in the kitchen

zach and dick are having a boring conversation about the pov competition today

Kail and Mike in kitchen talking about the veto. Kail did not realize that Mike was 3rd on Dick's radar, and she wants Mike to get someone in the house that is close to Dick to see if they can get Dick to put up Zach in place of Mike.

Mike does not think it would make any difference. Kail is trying her best to convince Mike to get someone to push for Zach to go up, "after what he did to our alliance."

Eric, Dick and Dani in HoH. Eric said the noms will freak out and turn on each other and they don't need to decide who needs to leave until Thursday. There is no reason to decide now.

Eric says Kail is the one who knows how to use strategy in the game. Dick and Dani disagree, as she has self-destructed already. Eric said Mike has other people he can latch onto if he stays, Jen, Jess, etc, where Kail doesn't have anyone. Especially since she has outed her alliance and threw Jen under the bus. He said Kail didn't talk to anyone for the first 18 days, and now doesn't understand why no one likes her.

Eric said there are so many people in the house to get rid of, (Mike, Jen, Kail, Zach) that they have some good choices for the next few weeks.

Dani asked if it was just her, or did Jen look different with clothes on. Now bashing her for thinking it was going to be strip poker because of all the clothes they had to wear. Also how shallow she was about the food competition.

Feeds switch to Jen and Nick in the HT

Hard to hear because of the water noise. Jess seems to be outside too. Jen mentions something about campaigning/not campaigning.

Nick talking about a HT that was inside that he used (I think...hard to hear) Planes going overhead.

Jen said Eric is crazy but not douche-bag crazy. He is just funny. Not like Joe and Evil who are over the top. Feeds switch back to HoH room.

Eric, Dick and Dani talking about Dustin coming out of his shell since Joe has left. Dick was shocked to get HoH. He said it wasn't a pass, but he can't go home so that was good.

Dani said Kail won't even talk to her. She said it is so strange that Kail wanted to talk to her about Dick, and his parenting skills, etc. She said it was very uncomfortable.

Eric and Dani said they went to talk with Jess, and saw Kail was talking to her. They said Jess said Kail told her that they have to get (Dick I think) out or Kail will rat her out .

Eric said they need to make sure Kail is dead in the water before giving her a free pass. Dani said they got all dressed up in costumes, Eric was the Mad Hatter, and everyone thought that would be fun, but Kail looked totally pissed to have to dress that way.

Kail kept going to Amber trying to talk to her, and Amber finally told her she dosn't want to talk with her. Dani said Kail told Amber that Dick said Amber didn't like her, and Amber didn't know why Dick did that. Dick said he never said that to Kail, Dani suggested Dick talk with Amber. In the DR when Kail and Amber were handcuffed, AKail told Amber she needed her. (Amber needed Kail)

Eric said Kail might not be effective, but she does know who to talk to. She spoke to Dick about parenting, Amber about parenting and Dani about her Father. She knows what strings to pull.

They leave HoH.

Eric and Dick talk about how little food they really have. Eric said the game was so specific, that they have a specific type of chicken, and specific veggies and melons, but no rice, wraps or other things necessary to make things. Dani and Eric going to SR to see if they can find something.

FoTH

Dick asks Amber to go to the HoH room. He tells her if she hears anything to come to him first. He says he told Zach that he isn't in an alliance with Amber and Dustin, and he didn't tell Kail that Amber hates her. She said she told Kail that she hated her week one because Kail nominated her and her daughter had to see that.

Dick talking about Kail and Mike plotting this morning. He said they are now thinking about getting Mike out. He tells Amber not to say ANYTHING to Nick about what he wants to say. Jameka rings the doorbell and comes in. Dick said they are to let Kail think they are going to vote her out, say their good-byes, etc, then vote Mike out. Kail will be such a mess, she won't do well in the HoH ceremony. Dustin wants Zach out next week, and he is fine with that. They hav to find someone to do well in HoH so they can continue to get out that alliance. They feel Jen is a bigger threat than Zach, but since the girls and Dustin want him gone, that is fine.

Dick said the Mrs. Robinson alliance is alive and well. Dick said he tried to figure out what the plan was. He said during the PoV comp, Kail went out early. Mike was trying to get him down. Dick said everyone else was over at Jen trying to distract her. Mike was trying to get Dick out, and Dick said he figures they are trying to get Zach put up, because they feel he is more hated in the house. Dick asked Mike what he was doing, and Mike said he was being true to his alliance. Dick told him if he got him down, then Mike would go up. Dick then decided to get down, and he would put Mike up.

Feeds switch to BY, Kail and Dani talking. Kail is saying it wasn't an alliance decision to go after Dani. Zach talked to Mike with his chessboard, showing that Dani was connected to all the groups. She said Mike just said, yeah, u-huh, and it made Mike look like the bad guy. Dani said it was still an alliance thing. Kail said there is no alliance anymore.

Kail said Zach and Nick have their own alliance, she doesn't know what they have going, but she would NEVER support them, ever again. Kail said before she leaves the house, if she knows she is going home, she wants to talk to Dani about Nick. Kail asks Dani how she feels about Nick in the alliance...but the alliance is dead and she woudl never, no how no way get back with Nick and Zach.

Kail said she never knew Zach didn't like Dani. She never heard that. (Kail is really campaigning for Zach to get put up instead of Mike). Kail just setting, looking stern, not much being said. She hopes Dani doesn't hold it against Mike what Zach really said.

Archived