July 21, Live Feed Updates

12:57 BBT

Zach says he trying to be me and have fun. Amber says he tries to find out things through Dustin and that what bothers Amber.

Zach says he trying to find people he can relate to with personality like him. Says he's lucky he has Nick

Amber worried about his deal with him..he says he communicates better with Dustin and Amber worries say the deal wasn't suppose to be a long term deal about watching each others back.

Zach says he doesn't have far to go and if he does things might be good for him or not but needs more time in the house to heal. He's telling her he lives alone and goes out drinking and thankful he's here. He's saying his alliance was a mistake and 1 out of the 3 and it's ok,

Zach says it's been difficult to open up and Amber says trust you instincts and says he has had problems with roommates and relationships.

Zach saying he has "no idea where I'll go from here" and didn't chose to spill it to her. Zach says when he opens up to Dustin he "shines to me" so I can feel comfortable. he says "when I leave myself open I get fucked" from "friends"

"kinda sucks"

Amber telling he comes off hard and not sensitive. Zach hates it he comes off like that. Being 30 the age thing is a factor Zach tells her. Again telling her he opes it lasts "if I go home I'll know where its going to take me" They hug

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1:12 BBT

Evel Dick outside smoking and drinking beer and "Dick at Night" "ladies and gentlement boys and girls..what a week what a week"

clearly drunk Zach comes out and Dick congrat on his streak early on.

Dick asks how can he trust him? Zach says talking game while drunk. Zack denies he never came after Dick. Dick says he did. Telling it came from diffrent people and Dick catches him in a lie. Zach says realistically would have gone if Nick and him wouldn't of changed their votes. Dick denies it .

1:17 BBT Amber Nick and Dani talking in small bedroom whispering I think about Zach. Dustin comes in and tells them to come upstairs to hang out. Dani asking Nick to come upstairs

Dani upstairs hanging out with Jameka and Jess pigging out.."we are fatties" Jamekas says. Jess says the way she sees "it'we've just eaten crap for two weeks"

Jess talking about Kail not campaigning because it would be "a waste of time" Talking about if any drama today..Dani say just Kail crying all day in the bedroom and that's why Dick was in there. Jess says "Don't make him feel sorry for her" Dani says no way.....No gossip and Jess says she expected Kail to corner her in the Bathroom but she didn't.

Dani talking about when Dick called out Mike earlier.

1:26 BBt Zach telling Dick and Nick will be friends outside the game. Dick wants to know how he can trust him.

Zach talking how he publicly making himself an "alpha" ask dick if he knows what "alpha is and Dick says sure. Talking it works because people side with him he's not like Joe and he tells them he's straight up and tells people like it is. He says he needs people who will support him and he will find that in him and Nick/

1:30 BBT Zach telling him people are scared of him and it gives him power but can also be his downfall. Zach says he needs people in his backcourt but there is no way he can prove it because he thinks he screwed him.

Dick says he was part of the alliance that try to get him out. Says him and Nick didn't.

Dick says he wanted a deal and Zach disagrees and Zach admits it was a mistake..he's saying his vote was already done even before he talked to Joe.

Zach just told Dick he wants Kail out because she couldn't "hold her lip" and "Kail gave it to Jen". Dick suspected him when Jen won HOH and Nick 2 days later.

Zach says he thought him and Amber were together and calls her "a fucking mess" when she was nominated and he set her straight and when she was a mess when she "wasn't on the mother fucking block" Say he ask if dustin goes on the block are you going to be a mess for a week and worry about a guy you've known two weeks or concentrate on the game for your daughter. He says he told her to get her act together and that's all their relationship is.

Dick says she's a blabber mouth. And Dustin.."give me a fucking break" Zach tells him to watch out for him.

Dick says he wouldn't be talking to him if the "wasn't a ray of hope" to work in the future.

Zach says did he know people thing him Jessica are aligned

Zach leaves for bathroom say he'll be back

1:42 BBT

Dick-"why Jessica of all people" tells Zach that he doesn't have an alliance with anyone.

Talking that Jess was before they entered the game in the HOH was cool and now that Carol is gone "she's just a girl that is just here"

Talking how awesome Dr. Will was and that he can't play that same game.

Zach says people have to watch out for him Dick says down the line but people are not worried about down the line right now.

Zach says if Joe and Dani were up together he would have voted out Dani because Joe was the easy out and Dani isn't.

Zach say Dani wouldn't put up Jen and Dick strongly disagrees.

Jen bashing......

Zach asks who would have Jen put up if he had won POV and Dick says Joe because it was personal for her.

More Jen bashing

1:51 The gab fest in the HOH is in full effect with Eric and Amber up there now.

Talking about the HOH. Dani says Kail will pick her if she gets HG choice[we know she will pick Mike]

Talking abouth the Ramones and Eric starts singing and FOTH.

Jameeka say thare has to be more to MIke than just being a model. Amber says she just doesn't fit in and genuinely like Mike. Amber going through her convo with zach[see previous post]

Amber alerted to them that Zach did not wash his hands when her came out the the bathroom.

Jameka says she witness the water wash and that doesn't cut it for her.

Zach bashing.....Talking he's Goth and a raver.

Talking about why he was cast Amber reinterates her convo from earlier[see previous post]

more Zach bashing.

2:02 BBT Back to Dick and Zach drunk talk.

Dick asks if he can trust if he won't vote for him nominate him or throw him under the bus. Zach says could he do the same for him.

Dick says if Pov....stops because he doesn't want to threaten him.

These two drunk fools are talking in circles..retreading the same ol ground.

Zach explaining the vote again and Dick arguing back . Zach very frustrated "Please Dick work with me her man"

Honesty talk...Zach realizes they are talking in circles.

Zach says he's not afraid to be put up after Dick said if he did she would go home.

He says if he put himself she would go "can I do that..it would be the ballsiest move"[big Ego?]

Vote talk AGAIN......

2:19 BBT

The Girls party is breaking up and Dick and Zach are still talking in circles outside which means I'll make my exit til tomorrow..night all!

8:50 BBT

Nick and Dani in HOH BR

Dani: I told him (Dick) when he is introducing the host for the POV, he should say "And here to emcee - is Carol" and then point to the fron tdoor. That would be so fucking funny (she's right!!)

--------------

Nick: I hate it when you tell me to shut up. I'm going to knock the fucking teeth right out of your mouth

Dani: That's the rudest thing you've ever said to me. You're a freak

Nick: Call me a freak again, I dare you

Dani. Freak. Freak. freakfreakfreak EEKK (He tickled her)

Silent but deadly the game guess who did it.Amber and Nick are whispering kind of hard to hear exactly what it is about but both are in bed together whisperingNick: so many people are going to be so hated when they get out of hereEric is hosting the POVEric is saying he is going to be the best Veto Host ever. He is telling Jenn this all in good fun.

Archived