Is There A Girl who was/is a Boy?

Guest ranster627

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ranster627
man ranster you are obsessed about the tranny aint ya?  :wink:
I thought I would focus the issue Neb ... seems all the boards are talking about it, so I was taking a random sampling ...

To me, it would be refreshing to add some diversity! :D

I voted "sure hope not"...

not because I'm 'whatever the right term is'-aphobic... but because anything that takes the focus off the basics of BB tends to distract from the game... it's like the issue of Twins discussing religion last season, and the discussion I've already seen concerning Kaysar/his beliefs... ohhh, let's put the redneck and gay guy in the house together and watch them argue...

maybe I'm hoping for too much... the personality conflicts between the HGs do tend to make the house... but I'd like to think the show is still fresh enough, that they don't need to resort to 'gimmicks' to create the conflicts (it's what turned me off to whichever version of Trading Spouses I had been watching, when they select people who are so obviously coming from different sides of issues... ok, yes, we get it, they don't agree on an issue, there will be tension)

Guest Shockalot

Unfortunately for me and my rumours.. there doesn't appear to be any women 'tranny enough' to fit the bill.

People are already talking about Janelle as the possible HeShe but unless they are airbrushing those pictures I doubt it.

Ahh I remember the good old days when rumours flew with electric abandon about Erika Landon being a Transsexual!

The following Year BBUK entered Carlos/Nadia into the BB house:

BBNadiaLarge.jpg

Let the games begin!!!!

For those of you who thought Janelle might be a converted male...

Janelle01.T03Red.jpgJanelle01.T06Jeans.jpgJanelle01.T16.jpgJanelleChristmas02.150crop.jpg

JanelleChristmas03.530.jpg

Janelle Perzina is a 25-year-old

Thanks Hanklee... LOL I don't know why they are picking on her... I think she is very pretty... There are others that look more manly than her to me...

Guest ranster627

in my world, the pictures make no difference ... I have friends that would probably, judging by the temperature here, freak you out ...

Would it be so terrible if anyone was?

in my world, the pictures make no difference ... I have friends that would probably, judging by the temperature here, freak you out ...  

Terrible... No it wouldn't be terrible... I think it would be fun... I know some drag queens that you would never be able to tell but all I am trying to say is that she competed in the Miss Minnesota she would have to be very good at covering the past cause they aren't gonna let a former man compete in a padgent that is the prelude's to Miss USA... I am not saying they should or shouldn't just saying they wouldn't...

Yana

Nope, not at all :wink:

her favorite show is nip/tuck.

I happen to like that show too... I assure you I am ALL woman... Just ask my hubby, my son, my doctor LOL... :twisted:

Guest Shockalot

The pictures dont say much since airbrushing and a wack-load of make-up and intensely feminine 'gear' can make her look more like a shemale than she probably does in real life.

anyone feeling so confident they can tell she IS or IS NOT is free to take the test:

http://www2.b3ta.com/femaleorshemale/

:shock: