Anyone Notice This?

Yana

I was reading over at sucks (I love to go there and pick on Shock) and I saw this... Did anyone else notice this? Has this every happened before? Is this a mix up or does it mean something? Haha I am full of questions about this one... Notice that the flamingo is in the little box where the 8 should be then the 8 pops up... It's from the end of the second teaser commercial...

BB8Ani2.gif

Not sure of any connection with the "8" but I've been wondering about the flamingo theme all along. Doesn't that connotate Florida way before California? Maybe this year is going to use those pink plastic birds everywhere.

Yes living in California the flamingo thing is not a California but a Florida thing. Makes me nervous. I would hate for the show to be in Florida and on their time. That woud not make sense. The live show would have to be very early in the day for west coast to see it before bedtime.

anyway they show pics of the old house don't they?

I hope this doesn't sound PI but, maybe all the houseguests will be gay??? :animated_scratchchin:

I was thinking the same thing Blonde... I don't see them moving the house... With all the money they put into the house just two years ago, and I don't know if they could keep them as um what's the word, um secluded as they can on a studio lot in Cali... Who knows, but Ceci maybe on to something!!!

I would hate for the show to be in Florida and on their time. That woud not make sense. The live show would have to be very early in the day for west coast to see it before bedtime.

I just had a thought, Marty and all --

"What goes around comes around" has been a hint.

Flamingos are east coast not west coast -- seemingly another hint.

They're not going to move that house, but maybe they can change the hours????

Lockdown and lights off ? Could that be used to "change time zones" within the house?

As a punishment?

As the first week?

Like fizzy says -- we love our stupid little wonderings...

since florida is the retirement state. i think bb producer will make this the final season of bb :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

UVP signs056.gifsign0197.gif... God forbid that is true... What would we do with ourselves then??? By the way the first smilie isn't meant to be rude or mean... I am just saying "don't say that, or it might come true" hehe...

trust me i dont take it as rude

its all fun

Well, since we know there are people in the house this week doing a test run to make sure everything is working we know they are not moving the house to Florida.

Maybe they are going to decorate the whole house in Flamingo Pink as a tribute to Janie who they all love over there!

God, can you imagine spending the whole summer in a house decorated entirely in Janelle Pink?

Windus

I really don't think they have moved the house... But they could have moved it before the mock hamsters moved in... Jest sayin...

What if they are all from Florida or retirees?? lol.... Just a funny thought.

Seriously... Maybe it is retro... Maybe a retro house with retro appliances. They would have to actually cook and do things because some things were not around back then. No microwaves... old fashioned blenders, toasters...

Am I reaching or what??? :afro: Bell bottoms, platform shoes... woahhhhhh

on realitybbq, they had a thread claiming there was a casting call for people in their 60s/70s. i would like to have a more variety in ages, not just 20 somethings. i don't want a token older person though. what i mean by a token older person, is one person in their 60s, and everybody else 20/30s something. then the older person will end up being the token first week boot, while everyone is getting to know each other, and alliances are starting to form.

Archived