Realplayer help

love9boy

They are so worth it... You see so much that you don't on TV... Sure at times they are boring or they are blocked and we don't really see everything, like the ads say, but I couldn't watch the show without them I don't think...

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thats true Yana you get to see more.

I love being able to know (and see) who won that long HOH competition, and other things like that, without having to go look for the answer. You also get to see more then the TV personalities that they want you to see. You get to see how the house guests really act the majority of the time, not just the spin they put on them for TV.

Being able to see the feeds was what got me liking Michael in season 6. I saw the way it was played up by Jennifer and April and how Eric blew it out of proportion. So much more then they showed you on TV. You see the people the way they are, not the way CBS wants you to see them.

Usuallly every year there is one incident that makes it all worth while for having the feeds...there however wasnt one last year that sticks in my memory (I think I watched them the least out of all my 6 years of getting the feeds)..But I do remember watching the Cappy fight..that was one of the priceless moments.....the boards were humming that night as it went down!! I like having the feeds too so when they do endurance HOH we get to see how it turns out as it happens usually...although parts are sometimes blocked. But its worth it. I usually leave them on when im home and whoever is around is incharge of making sure nothing important happens...Im trying to train the dogs to type recaps but its not working too well LOL :animated_bouncy:

I have debated on getting the feeds but am afraid to, I will wait until after I see the people in the house. I dont want to waste money if I dont like anyone. I dont want to miss anything but I dont want to sit and think why the heck did I pay for this. Plus I hear so many people complain about the split screens. I am torn....

i watched a little bit of the feeds from bb1 (back when the dial up connection only allowed that to go so-so)..and then i never had the feeds until last season, i read the updates online for the seasons before that and although i feel like i got a good vision of what was going on that was not shown on CBS from reading the updates it was SO much more fun to see and hear the stuff happening myself (right now im particularly remembering Dani's laying on the HOH doorbell....you just had to see it yourself to realize how LONG she was there!)....anyway it was fun having the feeds and i plan to get them again this year

ignorant question here: i still have the BBsuperpass shortcut on my desktop leftover from last year...when i sign up for this year's feeds will it install right over that, i cant remember everything but last year there was some issue with the feeds being very choppy in the beginning and someone here (Depeche) posted links to cameras that worked better or something that fixed mine (thank you again wherever you are!)......so for everyone that's been getting the feeds each year, do you have to work out all those bugs every season?

from hamsterwatch.com

Trunk monkeys

We seem to have feeds! kinda.. going through and updating various pages here, I started poking around my RealPlayer to see if I could get the new direct feed links

What do you know? A BB8 logo is showing up for F1-F4 plus Quad for dialup and IDSN, and trunk monkeys are on broadband! The lil critters seem to be an ad series for a group of Oregon (?) car dealers.. I hadn't seen them before - they're cute.. (well, stranger things have shown up on BB feeds: remember South American volleyball and televangelist Dr. Gene Scott's brief appearances?)

So head on over to the no time-out feeds page and check 'em out - they're also posted in today's linkage.. if you're really anxious, you can configure your RealPlayer favorites now so you'll be all ready on July 5 - like last year, I've made & posted one-click files (a Hamsterwatch exclusive).. I can't guarantee these will be the perm links, but they're looking like they might be

Some folks have posted an air schedule that runs thru September 30.. I don't think it'll run that long with only 12 hamsters but I don't know, so if you don't have a SuperPass yet you might want to wait til June 30 to be safe.. I'll keep issuing reminders with SuperPass sign up links

Superpass Code: BB8EARLY

Only $29.99 with the code.

Offer expires July 4, 2007

See everything they won't show you on TV

Watch continuous LIVE coverage on CBS Big Brother 24/7

* Get the first peek with 24-hour live video feeds from the house

* Don't miss a thing! Watch 4 in-house cameras at once

* Interact with other Big Brother fans in chat, message boards, and blogs

Choose your Big Brother 24/7 subscription.

Order by July 4th to get Early Bird pricing and a FREE 3-day trial!

Use coupon BB8EARLY

Thanks everyone!

If you have a different code then please post it here.

I have seen the BB8EARLY code posted on a few other websites too. Isn't that always the code except the # changes?

Just wanted to remind everyone to be sure to order the feeds by clickin the link from Morty's so he will get moolah to help pay for all the bandwidth we will all be eating up this summer :popcorn:

Just wanted to remind everyone to be sure to order the feeds by clickin the link from Morty's so he will get moolah to help pay for all the bandwidth we will all be eating up this summer

Hey I think Morty ought to send out this message to all members. $$ ching ching

Disregard what I said .......Sorry I just saw the new banner Morty put up for BB8 Duh!!!

I don't think they will let you do both... I think you have to choose which one you want to do... Help out Morty or save the $ 10.00... I don't know for sure though... I know last year I went through Morty's and when the show was over I called to cancel and asked why I didn't recieve my discount and they gave it to me then, but others have said they didn't get it going through Morty's...

ok im kinda dumb right now.........i want to get the 3 month subscription for super pass but all i'm seeing is the monthly one.....they almost charged me 14.99 and i backed up....can someone help........(i hate being blonde)

nevermind i found it here -----

^^^

If you go buy the feeds thru the link you listed Buder Morty's does not get a cut. :schmoll:(p.s... being blonde isn't so bad :animated_rotfl: )

I hope everybody will go to:

http://tvfanforums.net

& click the big gigantic orange box at the top of the page or the underlined "Live Feed Early Bird Special". If you order the feeds using that link it costs the exact same $29.99 for 3 months & Morty's will get a cut to help cover all the expenses of running the site during BB :grin2:

:hurray::hurray::hurray:

Archived