Realplayer help

love9boy

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maybe they aren't going to give one this year... There are a lot of BB sites out there now and just about all of them seem to have a deal with Real... At least they are giving a portion of the cost to help your favorite site if you pay full price and use a link on your favorite site...

I was about to post the same thing Dream... In the past they started the feeds while the mock houseguests were in there just to test everything out... I think they will do that again this year maybe, but I don't think they will start them the night before the mock HG go in...

I went back to season 6 since it's the last regular season we had and the fish updates started on June 27th and the show started on July 7th

So if that pattern holds we should be seeing FotH on or around June 25th.

After playing around with some URLs, I finally pulled up feed 1 for the Big Brother 8 live feeds. This is what I got:

67rac7c.jpg

There is also an audio recording that says, "We're sorry, the Big Brother streams you are trying to access are temporarily unavailable. Please try again later."

It looks like there won't be any 350K feeds this year, though. Last year, if I remember correctly, it was originally 350K, 150K, and 56K. They axed the 350, but you could still access it by entering the URL directly (or clicking the link on Morty's page). I first tried the 350 and got nothing, but when I replaced it with 150 it worked fine.

These are the URLs I have - when you use them you get some funny commercials for Trunk Monkeys

rtsp://start.real.com/rd?pid=bb8_live&url=cam1_256.rm

rtsp://start.real.com/rd?pid=bb8_live&url=cam2_256.rm

rtsp://start.real.com/rd?pid=bb8_live&url=cam3_256.rm

rtsp://start.real.com/rd?pid=bb8_live&url=cam4_256.rm

rtsp://start.real.com/rd?pid=bb8_live&url=quad_256.rm

Windus

I have been a BB fan for all these years, and have never had the feeds. I am considering getting the feeds this year, but heard so many viewers say it is not worth it. I am tring to get some feed back from those who have had the feeds for BB.

I guess it depends on how addicted you are. LOL I always get the feeds and *watch* them at least an hour a day. Most times I have them on while I am doing housework so not just sitting here staring but will come over if i hear something good going on. To ME they are worth it, as I have had them for years now.

I love having the live feeds.. but then again i am a nosy person and i love to hear thing from my own ears rather than someone telling me there version of how it went down.. two people may hear or see the same thing but to them it is a lot different than what you think..

Ya everyone complains and says there not worth it when there down.. but most return and buy them again next year.. cuz I'm one of them ones who complain every year and say i'm not buying the feeds again.. but i do every year..lol sooo.. they must be worth it then.. lol to me anyway..

I think it depends on you.. do you like to watch them and know whats going on first hand or you don't mind reading the updates.. i'm not saying the updates are not accurate but i like seeing and hearing on my own.. and usually i don't like the same people that most of the people on this board likes, so there views are a little different than mine..

But i think they are worth it..

Archived