Jen Week 1

Jem

• Replies 570
  • Created
  • Last Reply

man to be honest i havent seen one interview so my predictions maybe off. i'll revise after the first epidode launch

but you can get mindset.once tommorrow show airs we can start laying down bold predictions

Hey Twin did you know that Jen is the supposed "ringer" that Dr. Will has been talking about... The "chilltown" member that is in the house this year?

Dr. Will has been talking about it all over the place too... I don't know if it just means that when she gets out of the house they will ask her to be part of chilltown or what... He calls her a ringer... Don't know how to confirm she really is though...

lol but true

from what i've read about the jen/chilltown thing was the rumor that she dated boogie, and they've 'coached' her on what she should do in the house to win...so if she wins chilltown will take the credit for her win

that means even if i end up liking her and she goes far, she wont even be able to take credit for doing her own good strategy in the house.....ummm, i just dunno, i like Will but Boog grosses me out

man this girl a dumbass .

best legs for sure

probably the only hg i found hot

due to me being warned uvp will have a strict no tolerance for baiting and flaming from others members

i have been warned that if i get tagged again i may be banned or could get my post review. to the one or two member who are baiting me stop it is quite annoying

Archived