Jem

Jameka-793608.jpg

Jameka

Waldorf, Md.

Single

School Counselor

Favorites

Films

The Notebook, Brown Sugar, Titanic, Baby Boy, Eve's Bayou, Steel Magnolias, The Color Purple, Love & Basketball, 300, Apocalypto, Best Man

TV Shows

BIG BROTHER, Hell's Kitchen, HGTV, Golden Girls, The Nanny, Law & Order: SVU, The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air, Wanda Sykes, Martin, What's Happening!!

Actors

Omar Epps, Ryan Gosling

Actresses

Sanaa Lathan, Nia Long, Gabrielle Union, Tracee Ellis Ross

Hobbies

Watching tv & movies, playing cards, Othello, Connect Four, Scrabble, Uno

Sports to Play

Kickball, volleyball, dodgeball

Sports Teams

Washington Redskins

Outdoor Activities

Swimming

Bands/Musicians

John Mayer, The Roots, Zion Band (home church), John Legend, Alicia Keys

Songs/CDs

Jill Scott, Joanne Rosario, Tweet, India.Arie, Stevie Wonder, Fred Hammond, Beyonce, Zhane, Destiny's Child, Busta Rhymes, Floetry

Foods

Pasta, pizza, bagels with cream cheese, cookies and cream ice cream, soups, steak, shrimp, fries, baked potatoes, salad with tomatoes, king crab legs

Cereals

Honey Bunches of Oats, Honey Nut Cheerios, Maple Brown Sugar Oatmeal, Cream of Wheat, Corn Flakes, Rice Krispies

Cookies

Soft and chewy chocolate chip

Candy Bars

Kit Kat, Nestle Crunch

Alcoholic Drinks

Wine coolers, mimosa, tequila sunrise, margarita

Non-Alcoholic

Water, Sprite, Cherry Coke, Ginger ale, apple/cranapple/orange juice, lemonade pomegranate, green tea

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The person that spoiled her said she wasn't above getting ghetto when mad... They said she was the stereotypical black woman...

Goodbye!! She said she has only really been around black people! I will be surprissed if she makes it past the first few weeks!

Why does every reality show try to include an angry black woman w/ an attitude!?!

There's only one Beau ... and you, Jemeka, are no Beau!!

She seems so nasty on the commercial, so she has to be someones worst enemy ...

maybe ours!

Susan.

Unfortunately the odds are against her, but if she can form an alliance with two or three other strong players from the start she may be able to go far...I hope so!

Seeing that she's a school counselor...I'll bet she's well educated, intelligent and also has some street smarts. I like her already and think she'll adapt well....keeping the "angry black woman" in check. I can't wait for her first diary room session where she busts loose on being in the house with a bunch of white people though...could be priceless!

:::::::::::shiver::::::::::::::

i did not like Amorosa... please dont be like that... jameka me crazy! (get it.. ja making me crazy jameka... ?) oohh lota fun with that name.

she be the first to go

i am 100% sure of it

after that freak dick goes she'll be next

I would never expect her to be the first, or even second, one to go.

Biggest reason is that a small group (like the BB HGs) usually shifts into reverse prejudice first -- where it goes out of its way not to display any prejudice.

Once skin color becomes a non-issue (and it will) is when Jameka will have to fend for herself.

And Fizzle is spot on -- jameka me crazy -- already!!!!

very true katy.. the only way i can see them trying to get her out first or second is if she really tosses a BIG attitude out there and freaks them all out.. ... like amarosa style.

Archived