Jameka Week 1

Jem

• Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok I finally seen the footage... and Jameka was not rude...she handled it better than me...He kept baggering them about his beliefs on Christianity and why they were wrong to believe what they belief... He was trying to convince them to think his way...there were several incidents when the girls said ok you believe what you want to believe and we believe what we want to end the conversation....instead he kept persisting to talking about it more....when he left...they said they were not going to call him evil because they dont feel comfortable in calling someone that. If I'm not mistaken evil and dick are his nicknames and he prefer if you call him that...that is what is sounds like to me...they also said they feel uncomfortable calling him Dick even if he is indicating that he was acting like one...but he would be mad if you called him Richard... They did not want to debate with him and kept insisting to debate...

I like Dick Carol Danielle AC and Jameka they need to form an alliance..

Okay, yesterday Justin took Jameka's reserved waffle -- by mistake. It was sitting out, for all to see.

Do we know yet who took the one today? The one that she tucked away to be sure she could get back to it?

"Maybe the Dingo ate your waffle" (said in my best Elaine Benes Australian accent).

My boss just left the office for the day and I'm feeling silly. Ignore me and go back to what you were discussing.

Dustin ate the waffle and went to Jameka and told her he did it and he was sorry.

She was very nice about the whole thing and just told him she hoped he enjoyed it...

I don't know why everyone expects Jameka to go all "gangsta" on people... I think she's actually proving herself to be one of the more "real" players of the game...

I saw that clip, and I didn't think they "dissed" him or was rude. No one yelled...no one cursed. It was a simple agree to disagree situation. Even after he walked away, they didn't call him names, or say how much they can't stand him, as others have been vocal about people they do not like.

I think a lot of people expected Dick to be a certain way, and he has been dispelling those myths about the hair color, the tattoos, and the lifestyle. I'm sure he is different outside of the house, as is everybody...but he is kind of playing the game smart. He's the most interesting one for me to listen to, for real.

Dustin ate the waffle and went to Jameka and told her he did it and he was sorry.

Yes, you're right, GoJaney. But the next day (yesterday) the same thing happened. And I don't think she ever found out what happened to that one.

I missed the waffle scandal; thanks for the laugh! :animated_rotfl: Jameka's been very quiet and reserved, I don't notice her game play, very much.

I saw the Dick-Carol-Jameka religion discussion live. I thought all Dick wanted to do was discuss some of the recent news & archeology he's seen on tv, about religion.

Carol and Jameka appeared not to be able to articulate anything about various religions. :animated_rotfl:

I so agree with Gertrude. You could see that Dick was far more intelligent then Carol or Jameka as far as knowing the Bible. He was trying to get a friendly debut going but the few times Jameka spoke up it seemed she did not know much about the Bible or religion.

and when he left they did really talk about him with total disgust in their voices. Jameka said she can't even stand to say his name either Evil or Dick but that he is one.

LOL I just know that one of his parents is a preacher... I guess I could ask Vincent which one, but he would just say I misquoted him... LOL

I also believe it is his mother that is the preacher. As for the bible talk, I think the twins in season 4 were worse.

Yana, i saw that on the other site how he was saying or implying that you misqoted him, and then didn't seem to respond to your apology.

Thank you Spr1ng... I am just worried that it might affect my interviews... I can't be misquoting people and have them want to do an interview for us... I sat for hours rewinding tape and typing to get those interviews exactly as they happened... I don't wanna ruin it over something like this ya know?

Archived