Amber Week 1

Jem

No Amber's gotta win I picked her lol!! Honestly I don't know yet! I liked here on the first show though thats for sure!

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Amber has spent much time telling everybody of her trials as a single mother and family caregiver.

So why is it that this woman can't cook?

Why does she need to turn burgers into something else?

Why does she need coaching with pasta?

Or am I missing something and they're all just razzing her?

maybe its cause she never cooked for so many people?

i can cook.. but if its more than ohhh 4 of us, then i would be a little frazzled. i cook for only 3 of us here at home and when we have my family or his come over i always spaz out... do i need to double the amount, or just add a little more.. how do i manage all 4 burners at the same time plus the oven.. ohh did i just burn something..

king... how did you know?

i really did burn the rolls one year at Christmas... everything else was perfect.. and after we were done eating, i said.. hmmm, smells like something is burning. :o i ran to the oven and opened it and the rolls were there... burnt. hard as rocks. something as easy as that... and thats what i screwed up??? how embarrassing

lol, i love cooking... but somehow, i ALWAYS burn the rolls. lol, almost everysingle time i forget about them. so lately ive just sat down on the stool right beside it staring at it so i dont forget...

Dang! the macarony is done.. brb

5 mins later ::me trauting back to the oven::

.......DANG IT! i forgot about the rolls again! sheesh. every stinking time!

Fizzle, may I please bring Buffy over for dinner?

We don't eat much - just a filet mignon and baked potato for me, thanks, and Purina One for her (or Iams

if you don't have Purina.) I'll watch the rolls.

ok listen.. around here its an italian christmas dinner.. that means we start eating around 5pm and we dont stop till around 12:30am. lots of fish.. dont ask i dont know why.. i dont care... i just married into it.

its not all seafood.. dont be silly. come on..

its like 6 different things with seafood. and italians have like 100 things at holiday meals.. so that isnt so bad... if i can do it, anyone can.

ok listen.. around here its an italian christmas dinner.. that means we start eating around 5pm and we dont stop till around 12:30am. lots of fish.. dont ask i dont know why.. i dont care... i just married into it.

You must be talking about Christmas Eve. I'm Italian and we eat fish on Christmas Eve and it starts at 5:00pm and goes on and on and on.

Christmas Day - we just burn rolls and hand them out to who ever is left in the house.

Have you ever had a Christmas goose? Come her and I'll give you one.Oops! Make that "come HERE and I'll give you one".

:animated_rotfl: ol' guy.

You're all right of course - that many people would frazzle me too. As a matter of fact, I might never volunteer.

And tonight, the two cooks get a date. Isn't that cozy.

Right now Mike's waiting for his date as Amber primps in the bathroom. Geez, some women take so long to get ready. Seems awfully inconsiderate to me. If I were him I'd go lie down in bed and tell her to forget it.

Right now Mike's waiting for his date as Amber primps in the bathroom. Geez, some women take so long to get ready. Seems awfully inconsiderate to me. If I were him I'd go lie down in bed and tell her to forget it.

Let me guess, you're single right?

I'm starting to think Amber is a bit rough and definately has "floater" potential.

Archived