Amber Week 1

Jem

you just want to read what I have to say...I know that. Ginger's posts make you happy. It's all good.

anyway, for the amount of time you were on today, you posted more than me. I was on triple the amount of time that you were, yet you posted more than 1/2 of what I did. Now, I could get my calculus and really work this out, but logically I'm right!

:food-smiley-005:

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

who cares who post more. i know i dont care. when i am on i post. if i post more or less then someone i dont care. :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

No way, did I make 209 posts. No way. But, I was on most of the day and UVP was not and he made 1/2 of what I did. You were busy too King6.

On Topic:

Dick is growing on me (was my first choice) I think he may be getting a bum rap from his daughter. Liking Nick less - no game.

like i said i dont care you obviously do

OK so the post count is updated hourly... So from 11:00 last night until 11:00 tonight that is how many post you made... Just thought I would through that out there :)...

who cares who post more. i know i dont care. when i am on i post. if i post more or less then someone i dont care. :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

its ok ginger, the other night he was pasting things himself, so your not the only one that put things out there...

It's not like I went looking for his numbers...little king posted the whole set and I saw everyones. But you can't make a statement "you post so much" and then say I don't care who post what and how much.

No matter to me either....some people you try to be nice to but it's a no go. I'm done.

dont need to try nothing . not begging for friends :food-smiley-005::food-smiley-005::food-smiley-005::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates: amber she got off the hook this week. more so because i notice over the years a pretty chick is usually voted off early

whateverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

on to posting about things i care about :party_smilie:

whateverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

When I make it on a future BB please dont let my thread stay on the bottom like Ambers. Is she the least favorite? Boring, or just never seen on the feeds?

hmmmm, only a few have talked bad of her that i have seen... maybe thats why she stays on the bottom? she does her time on the feeds. the one that doesnt do a lot of feed time is kail. hardly ever see her.

That'll pose a problem for Kail too. As soon as she has to go downstairs, she might to get along well with the rest of them.

Amber is also playing a risky game. She is way too close to Dustin, so everyone in the house assumes they are a team. Someone will try to split them up if they aren't careful.

It's obvious that they are a team. Didn't Dustin say something to the likes of "don't be upset if I'm not jumping for joy when you get to stay in the house" or something like that....

I think she's gonna be around for a while.

After watching the feeds for the last couple of days I have decided I don't like Amber. She isn't my #1 dislike, Jen is, but she has overtaken Joe for my #2 spot. She is quite two-faced & not very smart & I am just tired of her & Dustin whining to each other like 2 lil beeyotches. There, that's my opine if anybody cares :grin2:

Archived