Jem

Amber-701673.jpg

Amber Tomcavage

Las Vegas

Separated

Cocktail Waitress

Favorites

Films

Alpha Dog, Set it Off, Full Metal Jacket, Four Brothers, Happy Gilmore, An Inconvenient Truth, Alcatraz, Charlotte's Web, Charlie & the Chocolate Factory

TV Shows

Court TV, Forensic Files, The New Detectives, Full House, Saved by the Bell, Three's Company, Family Matters, Rugrats, That's So Raven, game shows, Price is Right

Actors

Adam Sandler, Kevin Spacey, Nicholas Cage, Samuel Jackson, Jack Nicholson, Brad Pitt, Mark Wahlberg, Eddie Murphy, Will Smith

Actresses

Drew Barrymore, Meg Ryan, Julia Roberts, Cameron Diaz, Jennifer Aniston, Jada Pinkett Smith, Lindsey Lohan, Hilary Duff

Hobbies

Bowling, computer, movies, swimming

Sports to Play

Basketball, softball, golf

Sports Teams

Tampa Bay Buccaneers, Atlanta Braves, Ohio State Buckeyes

Outdoor Activities

Swimming, laying out, walking my dog, going to the park with my daughter, miniature golf, water parks

Bands/Musicians

Avril Lavigne, Justin Timberlake, 3 Doors Down, Linkin Park, Dogg Pound, Rage Against the Machine, Guns N' Roses, Beyonce, Tupac, Notorious BIG, Snoop Dogg, Jodeci, Boyz II Men

Songs/CDs

How's It Gonna Be, Irreplaceable, The Reason, Patience, Children's Story, Poison, Bad Day, Animal, Magic Stick, What Goes Around Comes Back Around

Foods

Salad, quesadillas, tacos, nachos, tiramisu, chicken fingers, fettuccine, soup, sandwiches, mozzarella sticks, cereal, fruit, vegetables, ice cream, milkshakes, yogurt, crab legs, eggs with cheese, chips and salsa

Cereals

Froot Loops, Chex, Cocoa Krispies, Cookie Crisp, Grape Nuts, Total, Oreo Os, Cap'n Crunch, Honey Bunches of Oats

Cookies

Chips Ahoy, Lorna Doone, Fudge Stripe, Girl Scout, Oreos, Vienna Fingers

Candy Bars

Almond Hershey, Kit Kat, Symphony, Reese's Peanut Butter Cups, Almond Roca, Snickers

Alcoholic Drinks

Vanilla vodka & 7 Up, white Russian, Kahlua & cream, Boddingtons, Bloody Mary, Midori sour, margarita, pina colada, Bud Light, Corona, Blue Moon

Non-Alcoholic

Iced tea, apple juice, orange juice, water, hot chocolate, Gatorade, pineapple juice, tomato juice, Coke, Sprite, Mr. Pibb

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't like her hair - looks like it hasn't been combed since she was a kid. Oh wait - she IS a kid. Her nose reminds me of Paris you-know-who's. It goes from her forehead to her upper lip. On the other hand, her

38D's' look very nice in that yellow outfit. Yummy!

What's wrong with one of her eyes? I have a feeling she'll be photochop fodder really quickly

What a large forehead. Bet she spends alot of time in the kitchen and the hot tub/pool once the game starts. But, she seemed kinda quirky and possibly fun. I have a feeling she is gonna have some interesting stories late at night on the feeds if she makes it a few weeks.

Dep

There's those freckles again...go Amber! Hey, wait till Mike sees her...it'll be love at first sight ^_^ .

a cocktail waitress from Vegas huh? ....hmmm....she may be interesting! :naughty:

look like she be the best girl in comps

Definitely a cross between Krista and Erica.

lol

Thanks for posting link Yana...she's much cuter in those pics than she appears in the BB head shot.

She appears to be fun and down to earth. I think I'm going to like her...and, for now anyways, hope she does well.

Archived