Big Brother Schedule Confirmed

Yeah I used to have access to distant East Coast & West Coast network feeds of CBS thru Dish Network which helped me avoid all the pre-emptions but I give many thanks to our US Congress :rolleyes: for spending their valuable time to pass legislation to make it illegal for me to continue to get those feeds :mad1::disgust:

but I give many thanks to our US Congress for spending their valuable time to pass legislation to make it illegal for me to continue to get those feeds

Amen! What we would do without that law? :o:angry:

I can't even get the CBS NY feed in my HD package because our local affiliate SWEARS that we can pick up their Atlanta signal.

I'd like to see them send someone out here to try :angry2:

Well, I can assure you if Fuskie is pre-empted I will be too... I live about 1 1/2 hours from him... But you are right... Not everyone will be pre-empted...

I give many thanks to our US Congress for spending their valuable time to pass legislation to make it illegal for me to continue to get those feeds

Dumb blonde: I didn't know that. I have been seriously looking into satellite (Comcast's gonna charge more if I want NFL Network) and thought I'd be able to get both east and west coast feeds if I paid extra. It's illegal now??? Please say it ain't so!!!!

It's so :furious3: & please, please call me DB :grin2:

The satellite providers now offer local channels in most every market & even if they don't offer yours they can no longer offer distant network feeds thanks to our meddlesome government. I used to love having access to the West Coast feeds in case I missed something (here in the Central time zone) it would be on again in 3 hours. Plus if we had bad weather & the stupid weathermen pre-empted BB I could watch it on the East Coast feed but those days are over. Dish Network had a big email/letter writing campaign going to Congress but alas they ignored us & passed the law any way.

Still, I gotta say even without distant network feeds Dish Network satellite beats cable by a bazillion miles for picture quality, sound quality, DVR equipment features, & price.

i know.. im in Oklahoma (tornado alley). and we have CRAZY weather... and i promise, the only days in the summer there is bad weather is on tues, thurs, and sun.... so they interupt the show to say its raining.. like we dont already know!!!

Good to see it'll look like they won't skip an episode in week one. Having the eviction in episode 3 has generally meant the first week seems rushed, with noms squeezed into the premiere and food/luxury comps pretty much skipped.

Archived