Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TV Fan Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Subscribe to the Big Brother Live Feeds
Photo

Got A Nice Treat Last Night-found Bb Allstar Ep On Tape!

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Sharonda99

Sharonda99

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 1,219 posts
I was trying to find a tape to record a program last night (no, I don't have tivo). So I was looking at this tape and it was an episode of BB AllStars! Considering BB is right around the corner, it was a nice treat. Got to see James with his great arms!

Just thought I'd share! animated_bouncy.gif

April

April

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 2,350 posts
very cool! I love those little surprises!

echo

echo

• Pip
  • 2,320 posts
Sharonda99, you need a TiVo! smile.gif

And everyone else who comes to this forum should have one.

Sharonda99

Sharonda99

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 1,219 posts
I know! Stupid me for not getting a dvr when we first got our satellite. At the time, my husband and I were both home at night, so we didn't think it was necessary. Now, he works 4 nights a week and doesn't get to see his favorite programs. Sucks!

flickz

flickz

• Pip
  • 248 posts
I know! Stupid me for not getting a dvr when we first got our satellite. At the time, my husband and I were both home at night, so we didn't think it was necessary. Now, he works 4 nights a week and doesn't get to see his favorite programs. Sucks!

DVR and Tivo are the best inventions since cable/satelite. dont know how i ever watched tv before i got one lol

I been watching old bb6 eps online. I wont even look for bb7 (trying to pretend it didnt happen) been gettin my bb fix for now.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users