June 30th Live FISH Updates

Guest ranster627

Guest tinkerbell

I have seen about 4 people stand up and move around the couch area. This pic is of a girl with long dark hair in a white shirt!! I have also seen a guy in a white polo, and another guy in a black tank top! The people are almost as fast as the fish!!

darkhair.jpg

Does CBS always make them wear "my name is ____" stickers across their chest on the first day?

I'll be sending the clip to Jem in a few minutes, It's not very good quality but I'll upgrade my ram and get more practice :)

Ok there is ALOT of action going on!!! There are topless TAN guys walking around and sitting in the living room there are girls and all is having fun could it be TIME already YIKES!!!! I have goose bumps!!!There is a BLONDE with long hair in there too hmmm :shock: Ok I never do this but They are in the house and wearign name tags!!! Real dorky looking but hey we see people!! And there is a hair flipper!! :shock: There is a guy wearing a tan brown t shirt that is a hand talker!!! :shock:

nOW IF THE FISH WOULD STOP SWIMMING AND THE EXTRA PLANTS WERE GONE i COULD GET SOME REALLY GOOD CAM SHOTS!!!

They are still in the front room chatting and getting to know each other!!! :shock: a little walking now!!!

Yes I am seeing the same thing... There was a guy leaning up against the fish tank talking with someone at one point...

The video is on its way to Jem. For some reason I couldn't convert it to .mpg without alot of skipping so hopefully she can fix it up. I'll keep on trying to get the file down to 3-4mb. trial and error :roll:

I don't know about the rest of you but that hair in the fish tank is driving me nut's I am ready to go in there and take the darn thing out LOL...

hey everybody...this is my first post!!! 2nd time with live feeds!!

i saw ALOT of people walking today!!! i have a screen cap of one of the guys pointing at the fish i can have it up soon!!! im still trying to figure this thing out....ive been reading everything on here for a few days now!!! and i haven't finished reading everything yet!!!

well actually....here's the pic of the dude!!!

Person1.jpg

o and another thing!!! i think the "hair" everybody is talking about is a tube for the bubbles...i have a few of them in my fish tank but i was talking to my mom im like hey mom what do you think that curly thing is and she's like it might be the tube for the bubbles but it should be hidden....wouldn't you think!!!!

i hope i can be extremly helpful to everybody!!!! i love big brother i sit at my laptop for hours everyday!!! thankfully i go to work when the HG's usually wake up and until they have lunch so from 12-4 my time and about 9-1 theirs!!! so i wont miss much!!!!! and i also hope i dont ramble too much!!!

ill take many screen caps for everybody too....i can't figure out how to get video yet though!!!

Thanks for posting that picture. I was trying to get that clip earlier and it's been eating away at me all day. I thought he was giving that "surf style hand signal"

Thanks for posting that picture. I was trying to get that clip earlier and it's been eating away at me all day. I thought he was giving that "surf style hand signal"

haha ya i was trying to get a good one of both of them but i couldn't!! but hey at least i got one!!!

do you know how to get video?

I really don't think that is a tube for bubbles... having 3 tanks myself I use them too... This is far too thin... It's a hair I am sure it's thin... it's blonde... it's curly... and it's long but doesn't touch the bottom of the tank... never seen a tube that stops about half way down... But I could be wrong...