June 30th Live FISH Updates

Guest ranster627

I have seen a guy walk by so there is someone in there!!! And then I was thinking WAIT I will know when they are in there... We can tell when more then one crew guy walks by... We can see if say 14 house guest walk by right!!! YIKES I am so keeping my eyes on that small conner :lol:

Guest Rusty
There are people in there now it looks to be they are sitting!!! :shock:

Looks like he is talking to someone else...........So we know we have some activity in the house.

Here is a picture of one of them sitting down...

I know you can't make it out well, but I was about to switch feeds and noticed that there were people moving around so I watched the feeds and it was at least 4 people one of which was a female and one of which was a male (couldn't tell which sex the other's were) sitting down and I think it was at the table...

image00226gv.png

Guest ranster627
Yes, I was just watching and it looks like a couple of people sitting at the table/bar and one of them appeared to be eating! Also, people walking by the fish tank during this. VERY interesting!!!    :roll:

There was a guy that just stood up then sat back down that looked like Kaysar (sp)... He had some sort of badge on though so could have been a crew member...

Guest Rusty

Yep, I'm seeing the same thing as you guys.............I just saw a female get up and walk over to the bar in the kitchen area and interact with a male over there and then went back and sat down.........

Guest Rusty

OK, I just got a good look. It was to fast for a screen cap. Maybe someone else got it. But they are crew members wearing large paper name tags. Looks like they are doing a script walk thru.

OK, I was just watching and noticed alot of movement. There were two people and I didn't see them wearing any square name tags on the front. Keep your eyes peeled.