New Bb Myspace

Yana

Hey guys Dream took over the www.myspace.com/bigbrother8fans page and has done an awesome job with it... If you have myspace please add as friend... At least this way we know that the page will be handled with care and everything will have links...

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yea, gotta keep us all in the top 10 since we were the first ones to join.

Hi everyone, is this the same page that was discussed in the "Rant" thread? If so, does anyone know what happened to the person that started it? Will she be involved at all? Or is this just a completely different page altogether?

You can advertise if you like. Comments all have to be approved anyway. And it's a nice way to discuss BB when the bandwidth is getting scarce and we want to leave it for the Live Feed Updates.

April, myspace is having it's own issues today. Just keep trying.

Carmen it is the same address as before, but the person that owned it before deleted the page and Dream took the name and has done a wonderful job with it... The other person unfortunately won't be involved...

Oh cool!!! Of course I'm YanaPie... I used that name because my first name is Yana and PIE are the first three letters of my last name...

marty a hottie :animated_rotfl:

Archived