Things We Don't Want To See On Bb8

TwinCity

I do not want to see house guests that are just there just trying to get to the sequester house for the $$$.

I don't want to hear the "pity me" stories from the HG.

I don't want to see loners trying to hide and fly under the radar.

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

omg DreamAngel you have a GREAT idea !!! 1 warning... then deduct $200 from the total prize money each time it happens after that..... that would cause a not of crap ... peer pressure.. and maybe stop some of the nonsense. !!!

This isn't regarding a HG but important to me.

I don't want to see a stupid screensaver every 20 mins. (if they have to block it please make it something REAL)

**Quiet board today. You can tell it's Sunday.**

I do not want to see the Hg's name dropping... who cares!

I don't want to see a 21-30 beautiful crowd

I do not want to see them easily given food every week, either.

and some more luxury comps!!

Well y'all sure are making it easy for them to please you. I mean half of what you are asking will granted just by virtue of it not being All Stars. ie, the singing, the name dropping, the brattiness.

I think the assigning of chores would be cool, it is v annoying seeing the neatniks clean and the slobs watch. Food comps every week would be good too, BB has gotten soft with the food the last couple of seasons.

things i dont want to see on bb8

1.Slop

2.Dumb music

3.flames

4.Dark decorations(lets make it a happy house, not Gothic(like all stars))

5. a mortician

6. twists where people know each other

7. America votes for evictee

8. floaters getting in final 3

9. no crybabies

10. no animals

and thats just a few.

I don't mind animals at all... I think sometimes they can give the HG's something to do with their time and it's better watching them play, feed, or talk about animals than to sleep all day or sit around like zombies all day with nothing to do...

Yana mentioned in another topic that she does not want to see the all the feeds on the same thing this year... I thought it was very worth mentioning here.

Excellent point. Why have 4 cameras spots if you aren't going to use them? Ok, there are times when the rest of the house is asleep and 1 camera can capture everyone who is awake, I understand that part....But they could do a better job than they have. :closedeyes:

Archived