Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
King123

Question About A Tv Series.

11 posts in this topic

ok, i remember 2 or 3 years ago there was a remodeling show.

there was teams of 2, and they all had diffrent colors.

every episode they had to remodle a part of a house.

-- one week they would do the bathroom, one week they would do a kitchen, the next they would do the front yard.

im pretty sure somebody got eleminated every episode.

- i would really like to know what that show was called!

i really like watching it every saturday morning.

Help please!

Was it the block? They show the british version on fox reality all the time...

umm.. that doesnt sound right.. it might be, but could you send a link please?

There was a show called "The Complex" a few years ago where a bunch of couples renovated 3 or 4 different apartments in the same building in Malibu, CA. There was one team that was gay. Each week one team was eliminated until 3 teams remained (1 for each apartment). The finished condos were auctioned off at the end and the couple who received the highest bid for their unit were the winners. Is this the show you're thinking of?

Hmmm, none of those are ringing a bell, maybe im just losing it, lol. but thanks anyways...

"The Mansion"

For eight weeks, our creative contestants will live together in the house they're working on. Eight competitors under one roof? At least it's a big roof. Check it out:

Hi King,

Were you talking about Trading Spaces Home Free on TLC? It was a competition version of Trading spaces. Eight couples competed (2 couples a week). This 8 week show will end with the winner having their mortgage paid off.

Hope this helps,

Kim

I think I know the one you are talking about. It was on either CBS or ABC. The contestants lived in a big house and they had to remodel different rooms. There were 3 judges that were desigers. There was a woman on there that reminded me of Martha Stewart, I think she was the host. It was only on one season. The team that lost had to go to the garden at night and the team voted one member off. I can't remember the name of it though.