Big Brother Australia Refusing To Tell A Contestant That Her Father Has Died

Their format is different from the US and I think they have crowds outside after the public votes and someone is leaving the house. The people in the house get a video feed of their housemates leaving on live television, and the person with the sign was in the crowd.

I'm sure Hanklee or Brekkie Boy could explain it better than I can. I just read their updates and sometimes the Official Site. And of course this incident was in the news.

Well, it all depends on how the voting goes over there... If the public votes I can see it going either way, if the housemates vote, then I don't see it happening... I mean after all they don't know either unless they have access to the public...

Over in Australia the public votes via SMS or pay per call phone numbers.

HOWEVER you can vote to "EVICT" and vote to "SAVE" plus when there are nominations there is always 3 or more people up and the evicted houseguest only sees their own numbers. The other 2 or more are shown HOWEVER the images are silouettes so you don't know who got what.

You have to respect the letter from the brother explaining the situation. That family is going through enough without the media and public opinons getting thrown at them. Obviously this person agreed to play the game knowing this could happen. This family knows better than anyone how she would feel in this situation and there decision is to be respected.

Archived