Miss Universe Pagent

jersey721

In case you haven't already heard, Miss USA was loudly booed by the Mexican audience during the Miss Universe pagent.

I was pissed off and I'm curious how other people were affected. I'm especially curious to know if the "hate America" liberals had the same reaction as I did or if they booed right along. Please be honest in answering this question and note whether you consider yourself more a conservative or a liberal.

Conservative here. I don't watch beauty pageants but..... I think after what we have done for Mexico and the hospitality the government has shown them I am pissed. I say build the 50 ft. walls. Only let legal immigrants in that go through the process.

I was upset. i am probably more libreral then anything.. maybe moderate. im between the two.

But i Dont hate america, i just hate Bush. but this isnt about Politics.

i was upset with mexico, how could anybody be so mean to a poor girl?

Next year i think the Girl is Miss. Oklahoma, isnt it? and im in Oklahoma, and i would be VERY upset if they booed her off the stage,

isnt it Miss. Oklahoma next year? i know she won Miss Usa. and i thought it was her this year, but it wasnt. so i think that means she is next year.

http://www.beautyden.com/news/miss-usa-lauren-nelson.shtml

She makes me Proud to be an Okie!

even though everybody on Bb from OK, was been retarded. they represent us badly (Cowbody, and Nathan)

I promise Most of OK. isnt like that! lol

I'm sorry but as hard as I try, I really don't see the problem with Mexicans.

I know a guy who spent a few years in Japan when he was in elementry school. When I asked him if he could speak Japanese he said "Of course not, I went to an American school in Japan and had American friends."

So, what's the difference?

This thread has nothing to do with non-english speaking people. I mainly just wanted to know how people felt hearing Miss USA get booed. Did it bother you or not? That's the only question. The pagent was held in Mexico, hence my mention of the Mexican audience. If it happened in France, I would have referred to the French audience. I did not single Mexicans out for any other purpose.

They bood her because she is a klutz.... But seriously, she just barely beat out Miss Mexico for the top 4 or 5, thats why the local crowd bood her....

She was not booed when she fell. She was booed much later when she was about to answer her final question. Please go against your liberal inclination to revise the facts and try to answer the simple question that is before you. Offended or not offended? That's all I asked.

Why do I say liberals hate America? When was the last time you heard a liberal say anything nice about the country they live in? Pride shouldn't be contingent on who lives in the white house.

i love how Liberals are put in a categorie.

i never said i wasn't proud of America cause of Bush.

i actually support our troops. i just dont think we should be in that war.

so dont go and put us "Liberals" in a little group saying we hate america.

cause it sure does seem like you dont know what your talking about.

And yes i was offended. that sounds wierd coming from a liberal doesnt it......

• 4 weeks later...

Archived