How Did You Find Mortys?

My sister kept telling me what she found out with BB or other shows and I ws like how do you know..she told me about this site..I looked around...started going to the chat room and reading more and more. I will read stuff that I do not agree with, some I agree with, some changed my mind. I find out more about the shows and 'characters' that I wouldn't normally know thru the info that members share and I am appreciative of that. I like the chat convo and have develop friendships thru morty chat and that's quite awesome as well. So yes, my sis told me about the site, but the site and the people (though we may have different views...and that is great) keeps me coming back.

Cheers all.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I heard about Morty's while in BB rooms and I am so happy I did. Morty's is the absolute BEST for BB which is my favorite reality show. Yeah, yeah.........even grannies like Big Brother!! :animated_wave: Really looking forward to the winter version starting in February!! WOO WOOOOOOOOOOOO

Thread is closed for clean up.

Having OT taken away for failure to follow Morty's rules/guidelines... it doesn't seem like it's the best idea to ignore that decision by creating your own OT thread out of an existing one.

I know we have received numerous request to bring OT back and we've been told that posters have calmed down and realized that they need to "behave" (for lack of a better word) but, these sort of antics don't really show that to be a reality. Jus' sayin'

All shined up and pretty. :D Please stay on-topic. "How did you find Morty's?"

Chatters at CBS kept mentioning this thing called "mortystv" and I kept trying to find it up and down the program guide. :animated_rotfl:

It's hard to remember exactly but, I think it was during BB3 that I first lurked (I couldn't figure out how to navigate) and then during BB4 that I just HAD to post something and since my computer prowess had improved (that's funnier than you know :animated_rotfl: ) I made my first post.

I even remember that I "attacked" someone's opinion and boy was that a big mistake... who knew the old timers were so protective of their own. :lol: I can't even remember who it was I basically called an idiot but, I put my tail between my legs and begged forgiveness and went back into lurkville for a while.

Barely posted again until I signed up for a "never to be mentioned again game" and the rest is history as they say...

It was BB2 and there was this horrible clique of people in a group that they called Chill Town. Well this one awful trashy broad used some guys toothbrush to scrub a toilet. I really hated that group until they got broken up and there was this one guy left who was really funny...he called himself Dr. Will. Well, I just got more and more into watching the show and googled to find out more and came across this Daily recap by a guy named Morty. His commentary was just as funny as Dr. Will. Then Sept 11 occurred and I found a strange solace in the boards and what people had to say. Needless to say I was hooked. I lurked around for years....followed the herd when Morty changed servers in 05 and came out on the board sometime in 06.

Thanks goodness for Morty, thank goodness for all of you.

• 2 weeks later...

link from cbs bb chatroom

Been a member here for a while, but never posted in this thread. I found out about the site form a member that was here and also on another forum I joined back when BB 7 AS was on, it was the Official Howie Gordon forum, I made my way back here last summer during BB 8 to read LFU's and joined at that point. :)

• 2 weeks later...

I can't exactly remember when.. I've been watching the live feeds since season 1... I know! .. I can't believe I've been watching the feeds that long.. been coming here since season 1 or 2.. I think it was 1... I don't post much but i read every day, well a couple times a day.. oh who am i kidding.. I read here constantly..lol

I love love love Morty's.. I don't go anywhere else to get my news.. I will be here till I die..lol

Ohh i found Morty's by doing a search.. when i couldn't watch the feeds in season 1.. I actually had a job back then.. but now I'm happily unemployed..

Happy watching ya'll

Well, it was during BB8. I am pretty sure Dani Donato mentioned this site by name. I know I heard it somehow, then I searched it, clicked the link & became addicted. LOVE the live feeds, the general discussions & the fact there are others like me who love BB! Makes me feel a lil more sane! lol

• 3 weeks later...

Hi there. I am new. :animated_wave:

How did I find this site? :animated_scratchchin:

I am from The Netherlands and a big Reality TV addict.

I download the shows and I love BB US.

There are not many good BB sites I know about. Two days ago I was on the CBS message board and there I noticed updates and news from one day in the BB house.

I thought to myself, hey I wish I knew where I could find that site.

So clever me. :outfitted_pirate: I just copied a bit of the text , googled it and voila.... Morty's site was discovered and I bookmarked it.

Today I discovered this forum.

Welcome to all the newbies.

Love reading how everyone found us.

Dont forget to check out chat..just click on the "Live Chat" button at the top of the page.

See you there!!!!! :party_smilie:

• 2 weeks later...

I've always been a BB addict since season 1, always had the feeds (cept 1 year i couldn't aford them) 1 year I was doing a google search to try and find out if the houseguest's names had been leaked....well Morty's came up, i looked around and bookmarked immediately, i lurked for 2 years then i had to say something one day and joined....it's all history now....even before i started posting i felt like this was my second home....i would talk to my then boyfriend/now husband (who never got into BB till last year) and quote several of you 'oldtimers' with a 'such and such said this about HG x'....

-A

egads...I was just thinking of how long I have been here....season 5, 6, 7, 8, now 9....wow

Like many others I heard about Mortys in CBS chat....came here and never went back!!!!!!!

I found this site through a search for TV fan forums or something like that or it was in a link on another entertainment forum. I was doing a ton of searching after having been banned for no GOOD reason from a different pitiful television forum that I had been a member of for almost 4 years with no problems before. There are some new moderators there that have some real issues and are mad with "power".

I was looking for a reasonable forum to read and discuss TV shows and came across this one.

• 3 weeks later...

Welcome!

(This is definitely NOT an SS-type place.)

I like to think of it as a kinder, nicer board.

(But don't let that fool you, everyone's got drama, like it or not.)

So get to posting, and you'll soon no longer be a "noob" around here.

Thanks Jedi. I'm glad this place isn't like SS. I've been reading there since before it went to ezboard. I also am not in to fighting or groveling to belong to any cliques. Just wanted to talk about BB and other shows with like minded fans.

Anyway...I need to familiarize myself with the set up here. And thanks again for the welcome. :animated_wave:

Hello Everyone!!!!

I feel so behind doing this! I have been a HUGE fan of Morty's for a few years now. I googled Big Brother and Morty's came up. I have been checking in multiple times daily to keep up with whats happening in the BB house. I love this site! I feel like I know everyone that posts because you all have your own way of adding in a comment or a joke. Thank you everyone for posting!!

~Jackie

Someone at SS was kind enough to post the link and I was suggested to take a hike due to being a "noob" and not part of their clique.

LOL!!!!

STOP THAT!! GRRREDIT...

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name