How Did You Find Mortys?

One day i realized big brother was not live. So i found this website. Then last year i go to check what is really happening in the BB all star house and it says SORRY MORTYS is all filled up. I cried for a bit cause i loved reading about BB, but i never registered as a member of the forums. I learned my lesson and registered as soon as I was allowed last year. YEAY!!!

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been going here for a couple of years as a guest but I learned a harsh lesson during the Big Brother finale last year when the board was so busy that the guests could not get on and when I tried to register it would not let me. So this year I made sure I registered so I would not be left out.

• 1 month later...

I wish I could remember when and how.

I know years ago I tried the live feeds and for some reason I wanna say I heard about Mortys there from chatters.

The first few years was when Morty was the only one doing the updates.

Once I saw how great the updates were I never went back to the feeds and gave Morty the $$ instead.

Although I joined the forum over 2 years ago, this is the first year I'm opening my trap.

Does anyone have a clue as to how long Morty's has been up and how long he's been involved in BB updating ?

Morty's is as addictive as dachshunds !!

I was talking at Jokersupdates and someone at work mentioned Morty's. It was so much easier to navigate here that I joined under a different name. Then I think it was about 2 years ago everyone had to re-register when Morty updated his system so I've been here as Snancypants since!

I love it here. Even when I don't agree with everyone!

I first came here during season 4. I started off over on the cbs chat rooms and someone there posted the link for morty's or told us where to find good updates. So I went there and started off lurking, and posting here and there. I bought the live feeds and contributed to updates a little. Morty was still the only one posting then, but he would use info that posters on the boards gave him from time to time. I re-registered in 2005 when they updated the forums here and I've been here ever since.

started in the CBS chats waaaaaay back.

(actually still e-mail back and forth someone from N.C. that I became close cyber-space friends with)

I'm from NC, maybe it was me! Just kidding.

Yesterday, I asked on an another message board (unrelated to BB8) if anyone watched it, had the live feed and knew what was going on.... someone KINDLY replied and gave me the link to HERE. My bad I didn't ask at the beginning of the season. This board is AMAZING! I was glued here lastnight till the site crashed! :animated_wave: So Hello everyone!

Hello everyone! I found Morty's half way through the BB8 season to my delight by google! I have seen some of the others and they do not compare with the respect on this site. Since I found Morty's, BB8 has been like an addiction. It has to be an illness. lmao! Thanks to all of you posters I have been out of control reading! With out you, this season would not have been as enjoyable. Thanks!

• 1 month later...

I googled BB8 and found Mortys....I liked what I saw! Some of the other sites on google was PU!

Been at Morty's for a few years, I even remember the old board. Wonder what happen to all the old members??

Oh My!! Where to start season one or two was in a cbs chat room and some one said Mortys was the best and here I am still... I feel like I am the old lady now just sittin and watching you young lads LOL.... Love you guys!!! we all now where this is going........

HUGS.................

During BB3 or BB4 I found Morty's through the CBS website\forum\chat\whatever. Somebody threw out the name as good BB website. It was back in the days of the old Forum system where pretty much every thread was in a single forum. It must have been a nightmare to manage.

• 3 weeks later...

I stumbled across Morty's from a link on That Dingo's Hamsterwatch page. I was orginally just reading BB live feed updates, but then found the actual discussion forums. It was just so friendly and cool here that I stayed.

And we are very glad that you did, Spacey!! :animated_wave:

I came to Morty's back before the server change, which I think was in 2005. I had to re-register after that. Anyway, I was looking for a site that needed a transcriptionist for BB. I didn't post much on the boards until this year, other than transcribing. I think I transcribed when Morty first needed help, but I don't know if he called it "Team Morty" that year or not.

I've been hanging around Morty's for quite awhile but my brain cells must be dyin by the minute cuz I can't remember for sure how I ended up here! I probably was searching for bb or survivor message boards and stumbled across Mortys. Yep, there have definitely been some interesting moments, but it's all the great people here that keep me hanging around! :grouphug:

Morty's was on my sisters FAVORITES on the laptop she so generously passed on to her more bootiliciously wicked sister. >me< Also several other chat sites, links to various equine and craft sites and a bazillion others. She has mentioned a drop by to Morty's again. Whatever. I'm way more precious. And if she reads this.... I still want the boots I requested for xmas. :maleficent:

• 2 weeks later...

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name