Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TV Fan Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Subscribe to the Big Brother Live Feeds
Photo

Who Are The Best Looking Houseguest?

• Please log in to reply
51 replies to this topic

King123

King123

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 11,026 posts
Im bored, and nobody are on the boards, so im starting a new Topic.

Here are my best looking lists

Female
#6-Sarah(in a cute way)
#5-Holly
#4-Lisa
#3-Lori
#2-Janelle
#1-Michelle

Male................... Now im not sure about this one, cause i dont float that way, but just a guess from what ive heard from the ladies
#6-Will
#5-Jase
#4-Drew
#3-Eric
#2-Nathan
#1-Roddy
(i could be way wrong on the guys, if so, help me out)

Yana

Yana

Forum Host

• Pip
  • 12,466 posts
This is just my opinion, but to me Scott is the best looking... I know that may not be the popular opinion, but it's mine... Just take a look at his myspace page to see what I am talking about...

King123

King123

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 11,026 posts
do you have a link to it?

Yana

Yana

Forum Host

• Pip
  • 12,466 posts
LOL King you know I do...

Scott's myspace

King123

King123

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 11,026 posts
yeah i know, i was already looking at it too.. hehe, but just for the others to look at. lol

Yana

Yana

Forum Host

• Pip
  • 12,466 posts
I also think in his own way Howie is great looking... I don't know... Maybe it's the fact that I have become friends with these people and talk to them on a regular basis...

TwinCity

TwinCity

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 1,688 posts
Drewsy's a doll but a jerk jollyroger.gif

King123

King123

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 11,026 posts
yeah, i figured thats what you were getting at.. cause i remember before ALLSTARS you were hoping he would make it because yall became such good friends.

KingOfRealityTV

KingOfRealityTV

• Pip
  • 7,647 posts
Im bored

Get a job...

TwinCity

TwinCity

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 1,688 posts
Howie is a cute but he can get so annoying .... gosh he drove me nuts last season. Granted that is a short trip for me but....

King123

King123

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 11,026 posts
leave me alone!!
lol.
who do you think are "hotties" wannabeKingofReality?

TwinCity

TwinCity

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 1,688 posts
Will of course.

dumblonde

dumblonde

Rover Bee

• Pip
  • 2,875 posts
I can't get over seeing Scott on some Reality Show. I forget the name but it had something to do with dating. Well the girl looking for the date asked to see the guys butts. Scott thought he would be cool & he turned around & dropped trow to show her his butt. He had a huge nasty skidmark visible from a mile away on his underwear smilielol.gif Needless to say after everyone finished laughing, Scott didn't get the date & he never knew that they were laughing at his skidmark.

TwinCity

TwinCity

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 1,688 posts
omg.. I missed that one..... that is the funniest dang thing I have heard every ...hhahahahahahahahahahahaha

King123

King123

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 11,026 posts
that was on VH1... what is it called????

Sureal life!!!

dumblonde

dumblonde

Rover Bee

• Pip
  • 2,875 posts
I don't remember the show but he was only on for that one short skidmarked segment & I think he had on red panties animated_rotfl.gif

Oooh I think I remember, MBE it was Surreal Life or some show & they were selecting a male to join the cast instead of dating.

Yana

Yana

Forum Host

• Pip
  • 12,466 posts
Yes it was the sereal life... Not a dating show... It was all done with a candy bar and was done for a laugh... It backfired...

KingOfRealityTV

KingOfRealityTV

• Pip
  • 7,647 posts
Wanna be???

You sure you wanna go down that road??

I will give you one chance to take that back....

dumblonde

dumblonde

Rover Bee

• Pip
  • 2,875 posts
I didn't see the candy bar part & Scott seemed to really not have a clue what was going on. MBE he is a really good actor smilielol.gif

King123

King123

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 11,026 posts
im already at the point of no return

animated_wave.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users