Who Are The Best Looking Houseguest?

King123

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah sorry about that... I will shut up now... But you might wanna know that his mom is a member here and she and I too... hehe

LOL I'm not getting serious about anything... I tend to joke back with these snide little comments... sort of like fine I am taking my ball and going home... You know when you are out with a group of friends and someone is being picked on and they say that sort of thing and everyone laughs and it eases the tension?

Scott Long's mom is a member here... She really is... I can't say what her screen name is though... I hope you understand that I must keep that quite... If she wants you to know who she is she can tell ya... I will say this though... If you chat you might have talked with her...

I can't say what her screen name is though...

Understandable...

I was just curious if there was a mother here who's kid I totally slammed and wants to kill me...

But I was a fan of the four horsemen so all is cool...

I wonder if I've cybered with scotts mom... LOL!!!

Best looking and hottest are two totally different things!!!!

so I'm going with hottest for now

I might have to agree with April -- I was pretty much liking David - part of it being his attitude.

Confidence is so much of what hot sexy is all about. :naughty:

You don't have to have it, though. Just consider Kaysar.

I was gazing at that pix of him just two days ago in the countdown thread. :wub:

As for the girls ... hot?

David's Amanda. I really thought they were a pretty even match.

Although she behaved herself, I always thought Danielle could be a wildcat.

Then I would have to say Janelle and Nathan for best looking (note the blondie side of the world).

"I might have to agree with April -- I was pretty much liking David - part of it being his attitude.

Confidence is so much of what hot sexy is all about. "

Right on! His personality + good looks.. he was dreamie ;)

oh and for girls, I forgot-- I thought that one girl who took the money and ran was pretty.

Can someone post a pic of David. I just don't get it.

For someone closer to my age I thought Jack was handsome. I like those FBI law enforcement types. :kiss2:

Here ya go, Marty -- David in the famous Week 2 of Season 4 (but I chose it for the 'Some Dave Facts' writeup):

Morty's Weekly Summary

I really liked Jack, too, but never found him to be smokin' hot or the best looking.

And the pickin's are kinda slim if we stick to what's closer to our age.

Will?

Good looking, yes

But waaaaay to pastey and smartass to be sexy (IMHO)

Archived