Who Are The Best Looking Houseguest?

King123

Im bored, and nobody are on the boards, so im starting a new Topic.

Here are my best looking lists

Female

#6-Sarah(in a cute way)

#5-Holly

#4-Lisa

#3-Lori

#2-Janelle

#1-Michelle

Male................... Now im not sure about this one, cause i dont float that way, but just a guess from what ive heard from the ladies

#6-Will

#5-Jase

#4-Drew

#3-Eric

#2-Nathan

#1-Roddy

(i could be way wrong on the guys, if so, help me out)

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is just my opinion, but to me Scott is the best looking... I know that may not be the popular opinion, but it's mine... Just take a look at his myspace page to see what I am talking about...

I also think in his own way Howie is great looking... I don't know... Maybe it's the fact that I have become friends with these people and talk to them on a regular basis...

I can't get over seeing Scott on some Reality Show. I forget the name but it had something to do with dating. Well the girl looking for the date asked to see the guys butts. Scott thought he would be cool & he turned around & dropped trow to show her his butt. He had a huge nasty skidmark visible from a mile away on his underwear :smilielol: Needless to say after everyone finished laughing, Scott didn't get the date & he never knew that they were laughing at his skidmark.

I don't remember the show but he was only on for that one short skidmarked segment & I think he had on red panties :animated_rotfl:

Oooh I think I remember, MBE it was Surreal Life or some show & they were selecting a male to join the cast instead of dating.

Yes it was the sereal life... Not a dating show... It was all done with a candy bar and was done for a laugh... It backfired...

Yeah what was the guys name that dressed like a woman during that season? Anyway it was set up between Scott and that guy... Once you know that it was all set up, it loses it's um I don't know, but it's not as funny...

Archived