You Know Bb Is About To Start When ...........

uvp

all the register in july folks show up lol

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love the fact that this thread started with four July registrants, with Big J and I only a month earlier. Yana --- well Yana's an institution. You were right on with your comment, UVP.

I think I lurked in 2004 and discovered how it was getting more and more impossible to get into Morty's on a busy night.

Registration has its perps, even without posting.

you start checking Mortys every day again to see if there is anything new on the updates...and you ping the mortybot to see the days countdown!! :popcorn:

PS can we start a petition to morty to change the front of the big brother page even if its just saying the start date so I will feel better:) like its almost here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hurray:

PS can we start a petition to morty to change the front of the big brother page even if its just saying the start date so I will feel better:) like its almost here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was just looking at the front page and noticed it says BB premieres July 3rd. Is that old news now that we've heard its the 5th?

username like ilovejanelle appears :animated_scratchchin:

I think back to when I first started doing interviews for this website and I told all the people I contacted that we were an up and coming site with a little over 5,000 members and I look now at the count and it's over 8,000...

Archived