James And Sarah

Yana

Your levels are the little dots under your name (at least if I remember right)... If you go from blue to yellow it's time to start watching what you post... Correct me if I am wrong here...

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow...I am seeing quite a few familiar faces. Good to see you all again. :animated_wave:

Regarding members warn levels - I believe you will only be able to see your own unless you are an Admin or Mod of this board. They see your warn levels with each post you make and can adjust them. If someone becomes too much of a nuisance, the admins of the board can ban them from the board. (I am an Admin at a forum that uses the same software. :devilish: )

i don't remember where i read it from, because i pay attention to several message boards, but don't post on all. sarah apparently mentioned in an interview, or something that things where good until after bb allstars. so whatever caused the break up changed after allstars. whether allstars had anything to do with there break up, who knows?

it might have been an interview that she gave at james's website that someone referenced in a post. i just know i read that off of a post somewhere, and i don't remember exactly where.

here i found the orignal interview, so people can see what i was talking about. this interview was mentioned on another website.

http://www.tvgrapevine.com/index.php/topic...4.html#msg31634

TVGrapevine: Your Big Brother experience is finally over Sarah what has it been like reentering the real world?

Sarah: I have been trying to get on with life as normal. I went back to my job, moved home to Chicago. James came with me to Chicago and things were good for a while but went down hill after he got off All Stars, and we are now broken up. I'm currently dating the most amazing guy, his name is Vinny and we have been going strong for 2 months

Archived