Week Six

Just wondering Hanklee if you are still enjoying it.

I virtually tuned out during week 2 after the White Room was rushed to an early conclusion, which is certainly the earliest I've given up on it so far. Things then seemed to go from bad to worse with the baby task, Golden Key and Haydrew fiascos - plus pumping in more unneccessary intruders and losing the two most interesting HMs in a pointless double eviction didn't help!

I'm still keeping one eye on the series, though I'm not sure I would be if it wasn't due to my committments at BBBA, but really I just want it to end and them to start again!

Well Brekkie Boy, this season is really trying my patience.

It seems that the BB staff are deliberately trying to ruin the show. They are so worried about their ratings that they have no cohesive plan. It seems that if this doesn't work, lets add that. We have seen this twice already. First in the sleepless task. They added the sheep count. Then last week with the different task for every HM which just made a very divided house, they added the singing subtask which just made the HM more frustrated.

And to top it off, the constant deductions in the prize money which BB doesn't really explain has made the HMs who care about it even more frustrated.

If this is what a new producer means, then give me the old one. If they think this performance is going to impress potential buyers then they are crazy. I know that it sure hasn't impressed me. I am very near my limit with this season.

Hank :ninja:

I think it says it all when you rate it so low.

Although personally I have long questioned their competence and their talent, this year I believe the producers have actually lost any shred of integrity too.

There have just been too many questions - most of which aren't a major issue when you consider them in isolation, but when you add them all up it's pretty appalling IMO.

They are just making it up as they go along - and they don't particularly care what the fans think along the way.

Archived