Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TV Fan Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Mary Tyler Moore Show House For Sale

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

morty

morty

(Well, You Know....)

• Admin
  • Pip
  • 2,497 posts
I've been trying to update my showcard pages, some on which are out-of-date. While updating the Mary Tyler Moore Show page, I stumbled upon a web site set up to sell the house used in the opening of the MTM Show. The story appealed to me on two levels, classic TV (of course) and the restoration of a stately Victorian home.

You can read the details here: Morty's Classic TV News: Now You Can Own the Ultimate Piece of TV Memorabilia

kayo

kayo

Heroes/LOST Forum Host

• Pip
  • 4,326 posts
Wow, how cool! The Mary Tyler Moore Show is one of my all-time favorite shows...too bad the price is a little too steep for me happy.gif .

maria008

maria008

• Pip
  • 1 posts
It was a great show.It has also been cited as "one of the most acclaimed television programs ever produced" in US television history.Over a seven year period, it received high praise from critics and Emmy Awards for Outstanding Comedy Series three years in a row.
=============================================================
maria

Edited by morty, 06 October 2008 - 05:28 AM.
removed commercial link

Manty

Manty

• Pip
  • 4 posts
Expect From Cooking Shows on Television?

Cooking shows on television are also easy to produce because they are significantly cheaper to set up as well....more... http://topchef.org/ Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users