Sign in to follow this  
Dade

Donald Trump Quits The Show

Courtesy of: REALITYBLURRED

Donald Trump quits The Apprentice for

Wasn't this show basically played out anyway? I didn't even watch last season, and it seemed to have no 'buzz.'

Trump figured out a way to save face. The show was definitely on its way out. If NBC does another season, revamped with someone else at the helm, Donald can blame its demise on his predecessor. If the show succeeds without him, he'll always take credit as the original who gave it it's success. I don't like him, but the man is a genius at always coming out on top.

Didn't the Donanld go off an an LA Apprenitce (Michelle?) for "quitting this past season? She knew it was the right thing to do but The Donald didn't like quitter. He is so full of crud on crumpet. He is so annoying...he milked this cow till the teet came off (he should have given up 2-3 seasons ago).

Im no Trump fan........But I really wish he would do something with that hair :maleficent:

It has ran its course...better to leave before the ratings go any lower than they have....

Who would make a great new show being the new donald???

I would like to see The Apprentice--David Blaine

I think I would enjoy that show....

Who do you want to see???

I think tonight at 10 eastern, trump is going to be on fox news channel talking about a new tv hit coming up.... I'm not sure but I briefly heard something about that. Anyone have any info?

Courtesy of: REALITYBLURRED

Apprentice renewal deadline extended as Trump says

i didnt like him, but i hate when tv movies come out with sequels, and its diffrent people playing the same person... i also hate when shows get new hosts like this.

NBC is probably dragging their feet about this because they don't want to lose the Miss USA/Miss Universe pageants, which Trump owns. If NBC cancels The Apprentice, I wouldn't put it past Trump to pull both pageants off the Peacock network and send them elsewhere.