You can use this chatbox to let others know how long you can cover, or when you'll be back, or anything else related to posting updates.

I welcome newbies. No need to ask permission, just post your update as a reply to the last post. Let us know what's going on it the BB house, and if it's juicy, let us know where and when you heard it, that way we can go back and watch it on the feeds!

Today's update thread is here: Monday October 24, 2016. There's a lot going on around midnight, I hope someone can pitch in and post some updates.
    You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Tv Grapevine Interview

1 post in this topic

Jennifer Vasquez

Then and Now.

In our continuing series of interviews with past houseguests we are fortunate enough to interview Jennifer Vasquez a houseguest from Big Brother 6 and the record holder for winning the longest ever competition in Big Brother history.

TVGrapevine: Jennifer you were selected to be a houseguest on Big Brother 6, and was it a difficult decision for you to make to appear on Big Brother?

Jennifer: Considering I had already tried out for the show three times prior to being selected, there was no hesitation to being on the show once selected. Although, I had not tried out for the season I was selected for, there was nothing stopping me. I had just graduated from my master

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0