Sign in to follow this  
Dade

Day 7: Archive

ok episode

i was expecting them to at least check up on hodges to make sure he was dead being the sophisticated bunch they are.

this janice character needs to go. i dont get why she is so about following the law knowing that million of lives are at stake i think the writers went overboard here. good that jack tore into her. this first daughter storyline need to be bought out too long winded for my taste.

Courtesy of: ZAP2IT

'24': Jonas No Mo-nas. Was Agent Aaron Involved? Hope Not.

By Andrea Reiher

May 04, 09:41 PM

Previously on "24," Tony went over to the dark side, Jonas Hodges got immunity, Olivia Taylor kept being a snake and possibly incited Aaron the Awesome Agent to kill someone, and Jack's sickness got worse. Is Kim the Show Killer going to come back and save him?

Online Chatroom of Evil

The OCE works on Jibraan, their muslim patsy, by threatening his little brother Amid's life. Except a neighbor heard the invasion and called the DCPD, so Tony sends Jibraan to talk to them. I hope he can blink in morse code. Unfortunately, the police leave quietly, not noticing Jibraan's nervous demeanor and sweaty visage. Tony gets Jibraan ready to move out, forcing Jibraan to convince Amid of his terrorist activities so Amid can tell the police that Jibraan is a terrorist.

Jack and His Angels

Sabrina Janice continues to cry "Bill of Rights," which she should know does not effect Jack Bauer. Rights? We don't need no stinkin' rights. Hasn't she watched this show before? Kelly Chloe is informed of Jack's exposure to the bio weapon and takes her moment, then pulls herself together like the Chloe we all know and love.

Chloe finds Jibraan in one of their searches on the CTU servers and Jack and Jill Renee head out to speak to his personal reference at a mosque in Georgetown. Sorry, last Jack's Angels reference. But wouldn't you watch a show called Jack's Angels where the Angels are Janice, Chloe and Agent Walker? I totally would.

The man at the mosque is Mr. Gohar is reluctant (and angry) to help Agent Walker and Jack. Jack is pretty self-righteous with him. I love me some Jack Bauer, but I side with the mosque guy. Luckily, Janice calls with a report from the DCPD and gets Jibraan's address. Jack hauls Mr. Gohar with them so he can't tip Jibraan off.

Chloe keeps fishing and discovers that Jibraan didn't actually receive the money they thought he received from Muslim extremists, the deposits were back-dated to frame him. Jack uncuffs Mr. Gohar and admits he was wrong. When they get to Jibraan's apartment, only Amid and a guard are there. They take both into custody.

Meanwhile, Janice sets Jonas up with Witness Protection info. I hope it's like My Blue Heaven. I'm wich you! I'm wich you. Jonas gets into his SUV for transfer... and is promptly blowed up. Yikes.

All the President's Men Daughter

Olivia meets with Martin Hollier, giving him Jonas Hodges' itinerary and agreeing to transfer $250,000 to him. Aaron the Awesome Agent stands guard. Oooh, if she drags him into anything I will be so angry.

Olivia receives an anonymous call with the bank routing numbers, but is interrupted by Aaron the Awesome Agent about her dad wanting to see her (he's been moved to the White House). She chickens out on her plan and goes to her father. The family has a nice moment at his bedside.

When they receive word of the Jonas Bomb, they learn that it had to be an inside job. Did Aaron kill Jonas with a car bomb for Olivia? Do not want! Sprague Grayden is fine and all, but she is no Jean Smart.

I can't believe we only have 3 episodes left, guys! It feels like this season has really flown by and I can't say that about all seasons of "24." I can't wait to see how it ends.

If they give Janice credit for blowing up Hodges, I'm gonna be pissed!!

lol i so didnt expect the president daughter to chicken out at the last minute

i thought she was for sure gonna send the money for the hit

but i kinda wanted hodges to live to be a good guy for a bit

but next weeks looks like its gonna be the end for tony lol

lol i so didnt expect the president daughter to chicken out at the last minute

i thought she was for sure gonna send the money for the hit

but i kinda wanted hodges to live to be a good guy for a bit

but next weeks looks like its gonna be the end for tony lol

I knew she would back out the minute she confirmed the hit over the phone. How stupid could she be?

The whole scene with Tony and the patsy smacked of jumping the shark. Patsy might have a chance to live? Junior Patsy would tell about his brother being a surprise terrorist without mentioning the people who broke into their apartment and tied him up? Of course, in 24 world the FBI would probably would just use it to justify their jumped to conclusion suspicions rather than letting little things like facts get in the way. But the fact that Chloe took less time to break through the facade than it took the Apple Cartel to upload it suggests that Tony has aligned himself with half wits.

As soon as First Daughter called the hit man, I knew her goose was cooked. Only Kim would think to call a hit man on her own cell phone and transfer funds on a computer on the WH Wireless Network. So Olivia is the new Kim. And only an idiot of an assassin would go through with the hit without having received payment. So one of two things is going to happen: either the assassin went through with the hit and is now going to come after Olivia for payment (its not like he would have any difficulty getting through WH security), or Hodges was killed by the Apple Cart which still has its hooks in the federal government and Olivia will only think that she's responsible and her paranoia will cause a breakdown.

Of course, its also possible that the Apple Cartel or someone else knew she had almost ordered the hit and will use that information to blackmail her into actions that would help Tony succeed in his attack. But I think I would prefer to see a one-handed Aaron defend the First Family and single handedly do what the entire Secret Service could not - protect the White House from invasion.

BTW, this bio weapon is clearly not contagious, so the idea of a plane carrying it across the country wouldn't work. It has to be mass instantaneous exposure in order to inflict the most deaths, and it has to be at a place central to the operation of the federal government in order to paralyze Washington and force an abdication to autocracy by the President. In this context, the subway makes the most sense, although the private congressional subway would be even more impactful.

Fuskie

Who notes from the teaser, Jack does catch up with Tony and gets the upper hand, but not before the bomb has already been planted and torture is the only way to get the location...

And only an idiot of an assassin would go through with the hit without having received payment.

:lol: i was thinking the same. i love your whole review you make me laugh and it does touch on a lot of things that will probably happen.

I'm really hoping for the Apple Gang blew up Hodges and now have Olivia over a barrel. Would President Mom sacrifice Jack to save dumbass daughter??

I have to admit, I really did like the fact that the DCPD responding to a domestic disturbance call, completely ignored a jiddery sweaty Muslim at the ass-crack of dawn. It kind of reaffirmed my faith that in the bizarro world of 24, a cop does not use racial/ethnic/poral excretion profiling.

Chloe's ability to crack codes with lightening speed should not really bother anyone. I mean it was her little Morris that cracked the last one in mere miliseconds. I was a little more surprised at the speed in which Lil'Patsy was able to smash a picture and stab Apple guy in the neck. Holy Crap, that was some quick thinking...an hour late, but quick thinking.

man the stopping the bomb on the train was uneventful

but another we are holding your relative so you better do what we ask is coming up next week

how ironic jack has someone on his daughter trail then she goes right to the bad guys and tells them

come on writers get real

but all in all next week should be one hell of a finale

aaron boy is he good sniff out president daughter in a heartbeat

Wow, talk about your stale plotline. Jack's daughter is in peril so Jack has to set Tony free...haven't they done this one eight zillion times already? It's either Jack's girlfriend, Jack's wife, Jack's daughter, Jack's girlfriend's father, yada, yada, yada.

..and the ANNOYING rivalry between Janis and Chloe... :rolleyes:

Aaron- the best part of the show.

The cat fight between Chloe and Janice was a contrivance simply to allow Chloe to spew fan-pleasing lines such as if you knew anything about me you would know not to expect validation. The only sign that you would ever get out of Chloe is her biting her lip, a form of punishment for not being the smartest kid in the class. And speaking of smarts, how is it that she can crack a hack but not resurrect a PDA? All Tony did was smash the screen, not activate a self-destruct.

And yes, the whole Kim plot is contrived. That is the nature of being Kim. She can no more control being the dumbest and unluckiest person on the face of the planet than Pope can admit he's a fan of Grey's Anatomy. Here's an easy way to tell if Kim is in trouble - she gets screen time. Seriously, if you can recognize the actors she is interacting with, they are bad guys, and both the alleged husband and wife were recognizable. Its just like on a cop show, its the guest actor that has been on other shows that is always guilty.

I said hours ago that this finale would come down to a battle royale between Tony and Jack. Notice how Jack asked Tony how he could betray HIM, not his country. For Jack, this is personal. It will be a play of mind games, physical torture, and Jack's Trekker belief that there is no such thing as a no-win situation. Both know how each other thinks, and neither has anything to live for (or life left). The only difference is that Tony does not care about collateral damage. This one could go down to the wire.

As for Olivia, ah dear sweet, completely in over your head Olivia. How disappointed I was to find out it was not the Apple Cartel who got wind of your murder for hire and then left an electronic trail even Alberto Gonzales could have followed to further destroy the government of President Taylor (as opposed to just destroying her family piece by piece). A missed opportunity there. Speaking of Apple Cartels, is there no end to the number of people they can corrupt against their own best interests? I mean really, does anyone really betray their country for anything other than money? If you had principals, you wouldn't be a traitor in the first place.

And how did they manage to get everyone but the patsy off the train car without having alerted security?

Fuskie

Who thought the patsy running through the train station holding up his bomb to clear a path to the outside was terrific, although the more appropriate course of action would have been to seal the empty train car and trap the gas inside...

She can no more control being the dumbest and unluckiest person on the face of the planet than Pope can admit he's a fan of Grey's Anatomy.

:animated_rotfl: Thanks for making my day- hilarious line!

Courtesy of: ZAP2IT

'24': Who Framed Jibraan Al-Zarian?

By Brandon Millman

May 11, 10:00 PM

To the creative minds behind

The final Morty's TV 24 Chat takes place tonight starting at 8pm with the 2 hour season finale. Kim is kidnapped, Jack must betray his friends and his country and set loose a murdering terrorist who used to be his best friend. What else could go wrong? Did I mention he is dying from a bioweapon and has only hours to live? Absurd? No, its 24! Come check it out tonight in Morty's TV Chat as Jack comes to the end of another very long day!

Fuskie

Who assures that there is no truth to the rumor that in the end Jack lets Tony go and retires to South America with Brooke Shields...

great ending all worked out

i wished the airport scene was more dramatic like the bad dude catching kim as she chased him you know how it usually is . you are chasing the bad guy and he ends up catching you from the back.

i didnt watch the past season so the whole tony angle was new to me . so him turning heel to semi good guy didnt mean much to me but i felt his pain.

totally thought president was going to destroyed the tapes and go with family

OK, it wasn't really a stretch, but here are things I called earlier in the day:

- Tony was on a mission of vengeance and did not care who he had to kill to get to the people who killed Michelle. I do not think he was a semi-good guy. I think he became a psychopathic murderer who was so lost in his desire for revenge he had lost all ability for rational thought. Of course, Jack lost his wife on Day one and didn't break. Great dialog between the two, though.

- Kim was going to save her father whether he wanted it or not.

- Renee was going to cross over to the Jack side.

- That Chloe and Janice would find a way to work together to save Jack, although it was only implied that they cracked the encrypted laptop frequency to find the location at just the right time.

Fuskie

Who did not predict, but should have expected, that you could set off an alarm in an industrial park and not have the police respond, that Kimwit might have actually learned how to take care of herself, and that Jack and Tony would battle through questions of relative morality...