Sign in to follow this  
WannaBeBB9

Next Season

I missed last TAR did not want to watch the allstars, but am ready for it to come back this season. I surely hope it does not get cancelled, I really enjoy the places they take them.

I really like the show kyo. It's right up there. You get to see so many unique and different places, and watch the dynamics of relationships shift and change.

TAR is in trouble because CBS messed with it's time slot. It was doing just fine where it was, then all of the sudden they had to move it to SUnday night. Then everyone threw a fit so it would be on earlier so the little kids could watch it. My opinion, if something is working don't start flipping messing with it.

I love TAR! I'm excited to see it coming on this Sunday! I wish it would of stayed on it's regular night.

I also loved the Mole.....wish it would come back, but its not likely to.

Its going to be back for a 13th edition. The application is online at CBS.com. Deadline is this month so hopefully it will be a late spring show.

You can apply on the CBS page but not if you are Canadian (that sucks for me), I love TAR and I also loved the Mole. I think if the writers strike happens and lasts as long as it did in the 80's we could have more than just one more episode of TAR. I'm hoping anyway. Also more Survivor.

Frankly, I hope they strike a long, long time. Maybe it's just me but I really haven't seen much scripted TV that was worth watching lately.

Big Bang theory and The Office are about the only scripted shows I watch with regularity now a days.

Why? Because the writing sucks! I used to love CSI, but now it's boring because the writers got lazy or bored. You can predict exactly 'whodunit' in the beginning of the show. It's always the odd person that's introduced early on and then they chase after some other leads that make you think it's some one else and then towards the end comes the blizzam moment when it's revealed that it was that sneaky introductory character all along. That 'blizzam' moment has been way, way over played.

Most scripted shows are like that, They just seem juvenile now. I guess they ran out of material? Maybe they ran out of ideas.. I don't know. But I don't think they deserve more money. And that's what the strike boils down to.

So welcome to unemployment bad TV script writers. Maybe they'll find their muse during some of those long boring days sitting around not working.