Sign in to follow this  
WannaBeBB9

Next Season

When will the next season be revealed? I am waiting fro some reused reality stars to race!

I would love to see Janelle and maybe James and Kazar and..... some other recycled reality stars. I know some people hate that but we are invested in their personalities and it is fun to watch them.

Who would you like to see?

I want new racers to hate...

i would love to see.... Janelle and Beau on a team.. OR Howie and April

OR BETTER YET... Janelle and Howie on a team, AND Beau and April competiting against each other, now that would be a kick-a$$ season

well, its not on the fall schedule

Courtesy of: REALITYBLURRED

CBS renews Amazing Race, which will return in 2008

CBS has officially renewed The Amazing Race, but only for one more season, which will not air until midseason.

That

This new "mid-season" renewal sucks. :disappointed:

Something tells me that CBS maybe trying cancel the show again. When networks do the "mid-season" thing, it almost always means doom.

Wonder what time slot it will fall into. Maybe another save the show letter campaign needs to begin.

rumor has it that IF the next TAR shows, it just may be the last... :(

That really sucks because this is my favorite reality show and probably the only one I would like to apply for. However, I'm not 21 (for another couple years) so I can't apply.

Actually, the mole was my favorite but that was cancelled.

the mole was also my favorite...:(

I'm starting to get burnt-out on this show.. I love it but I feel like it's on too much, maybe they should take a season off and then come back.

THE MOLE WAS MY FAVORITE TOO(Well except for the celbrity editions)

Anderson Cooper.. i loved that show! wasnt the mole named.... um, Kathrine?

and wasnt the winner a piolite?

I wish they would bring it back!

"The Amazing Race": The Emmy-winning reality show is not on the fall schedule and will return later. "The countries are very exotic," Littman says. "We're going to a couple of places that I don't even know where they are on the map. I've had to go look them up."

As for the teams? Lively.

"This is a tough group," Littman says. "They'll be younger. We still have a good balance."

The show will will do two fewer episdoes and drop the noneliminations to create more excitement.

"The Amazing Race" has won four Emmys in a row as top reality competition. It could collect a fifth in September.

for whole article click here

Cutting out the non-elimination rounds...YES!

I can't wait for it to come back on. CBS is stupid if they drop this show. It always got high ratings.

The only reason I can imagine to drop it would be the cost. It has to get quite spendy sending all those people all over the world, handing them pocket money each leg and then awarding a prize at the end.

Still, It beats a stupid sitcom, and they have to pay the actors for those. Usually a lot more money than they're worth too.

Seems to me a better way to spend that money is to let TAR continue. :animated_scratchchin:

Makes one wonder whats going on at CBS. Did they hire a ape to run their entertainment department? TAR mid season? whats up with that. Jerico cancelled then after fan uproar returned for a limited number of shows and most likely up against AI again ( how crazzy is that) .

Personally I don't like TAR. Makes me sea sick to watch it. Concept of the show is great, editing SUCKS! I don't have ADD and can handle watching a clip that is more than 5 seconds long

I would hate it if they cancelled TAR after the next season. It is always a fan favorite, my personal favorite, and has more adventure than any of the others. BTW, the Mole was also one of my favorites and would love to see it back on. Like another mentioned, I did not like the celeb one.

Yah, I'm gonna be really upset if they cancel this, AND then cancel Survivor too.

Maybe they should move survivor and TAR to one time a year instead of twice a year. Maybe they can get better ratings that way. I love this show and hope to try out for it one day and I DON'T want it canceled!