Sign in to follow this  
uvp

Just Got The News Via Snail Mail And We Finally Did It

there is no i in team so earl= we

:lol:

Do you guys have a team name??

Earl was a class act. He had the whole package - brains, charisma, brains, integrity, brains. (Polar opposite of Dreamz) Earl's skin color didn't win the game. Earl, the man won and I'm glad.

Well, I'm just happy Earl won b/c he was the best out of the 3, not because he's black or the final 3 were black. I was also pulling for Yau-man..oh and I'm black.

I'm probably going to get slammed for this, but I believe I'm right. I believe it is wrong to celebrate a person's victory based on the color of their skin. The reason I am celebrating Earl's win is because of his strategy, his wit, his near flawless performance throughout the whole game. You are celebrating only because of his race. You don't know what he did to win the show.

I did not celebrate Janelle's victory because she was white. I celebrated her victory because she was awesome at the comps, smart by preparing for comps by memorizing random facts, and she managed to overcome many odds to make it to third place twice. She was supposed to leave season seven the 1st week and she made it to final three. That is a huge accomplish

And no, you won't get slammed ..I agree with your points. Both are good examples of what it takes to win in a competition.

No offense but this thread is stupid. :box:

and repetitive..................

btw whateverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

rrrrrrrrrr

I usually ignore uvp but this has been bothering me for a while. Isn't "whatever" a white girl saying? Started as valley girl speak, if I recall. My 12 year old niece says it all the time to her mom.

Jersey -- and that's a perfect note for ending this thread. :lipsrsealed2:

I'm just wondering how UVP did such a spot-on imitation of Dreamz's double-talk without having watched any of the season.

(Is that really you, Dreamz?) LOL

Since I (White) was rooting for Yau-Man (Asian) AND Earl (Black) since pretty early on, I consider them my team, and I'm glad that WE FINALLY DID IT!!

i was rooting for Boo.... not because he was white either. but because from day one they were all against him and he fell off the hamock.. anyone that falls off the hamock needs a fan.

when it came down to final 3, as long as it wasnt casandra (how did she NOT get voted out day 3?) i didnt care.

Ya I was liking Boo at the end. He was a good comptetior. I would have been happy to see him win too. Just not Cassandra because she was just riding on the coatails. Dreamz was just plain stupid. I think he just got lucky at the end.

First choice Yua-man second choice Earl and third choice Boo.

I usually ignore uvp but this has been bothering me for a while. Isn't "whatever" a white girl saying? Started as valley girl speak, if I recall. My 12 year old niece says it all the time to her mom.

it took you this long to figure it out. :animated_bouncy: smh

Sign in to follow this