Sign in to follow this  
uvp

Just Got The News Via Snail Mail And We Finally Did It

stop trying to get cheap sympathy on the low low. you know very well uvp is the one who always get slam. this a new tactic by you cajun in our debate series "the sympathy card"

There is no problem being happy because someone of your race won something... I don't have a problem with that fact at all... What upsets me with this thread is that the facts are wrong and I don't believe UVP is happy because a black PERSON won, but a black MAN...

yep talker c/s

same way females root for mechelle wie

asian root for yao ming

mexicans for oscar de la hoya

whites for bret favre

rosie for gay rights

i cant canjun believe pull the sympathy card thou "i am gonna slam for this"

Because race is such a very heated issue, I feel that I am going to get slammed for that comment I made. However, you are using "the sympathy card" right now saying uvp always gets slammed.

Talker brings up a good point. I'm used to seeing black people on TV and other races on TV. On campus, I'm used to seeing all different races. I grew up not seeing color, but personality. I can understand people being happy to see their race come a long way. However, one of the big things that upsets me about uvp is that he is saying, "we won." This is a game show. This isn't civil rights. Earl won. Earl deserves the credit, not uvp.

<<<<<<<<<<<<

uvp 20 cajun 0 :animated_bouncy:

Once again, taunting, not debating.

UVP, this is why you tick me off. Talker brought up a great point that you probably should've brought up in the first reply you made to me. I want to know your rationale behind why you feel this way. I'm telling you how I was brought up and how my thought process is working. I would have a lot more respect for you (and I'm sure others would to) if you would actually tell me what you are your reasonings instead of referring to childish antics.

i see you missed my post #21

when i ask is it wrong for me to celebrate that the black guy won

I know, but what are your reasonings (reread the post). Please, don't bring up false facts like this is the first time a black person has won survivor.

OK UVP Again it's not wrong that you are celebrating that a black PERSON won... He's not the first black person though and that's something you either need to correct, or you need to own up to the fact that it's that he is the first black man to win... Even then it's ok, if that's the way you wanna be, but don't say it's because he was the first black person to win, cause he's not...

i am guilty you two guys exposed me for the false fact it wasnt the first time

but it is the first time a black man won

uvp 20 cajun 1/2

i will edit post yana

Thank you for correcting that mistake... :) Now I think things would get a whole lot better if you could explain why you said it was a great day for civil rights...

just sarcasm on my part

OK Thank you... With that I am going to bed... UVP no hard feelings hon... I still like ya... :)

UVP, you did not look at gender when making this post. You looked at race. It's really hard for me to take you seriously. And I am also curious to know about how this is huge for civil rights. I find it hard to believe it is sarcasm, but if that's all you got, I'm not going to dig any further.

i never said i look at gender. i thought he was the first black to win and chopchop prove me wrong. hence why i just edit it.

if you cant tell my whole thread was sarcasm you gotta lighten up

first bit of sarcasm i use was i got the news by snail mail

trust me winning survivor isnt a civil rights event winning bb is is :lol:

whites for bret favre

Bret Farve??? Where did you come up with that??

Congrats on your "win"...

This has been a non flame/bait reply...

Well, then let's drop the civil rights argument since you said it was sarcasm. However, I find it hard to distinguish when you do use sarcasm about issues like that. You tend to bring race up in American Idol (and we've gotten into a couple discussions over there I believe). So now let's focus on this "we winning." Why is it "we" instead of Earl? Why even post in this forum if you didn't watch survivor? I just don't understand that. And it really bugs me. I believe you are not giving Earl the credit he deserves, the brains and the strategy that made him the winner. If you could tell me logically and clearly your reasonings, I would respect you a lot more. Talker brought up a point that I really didn't look at before, and after reading that post, it makes sense to me. It's good to broaden people's horizons about certain topics like this and look at it from a new perspective.

you cool in my book

this a debate and you expanding my horizon no hard feelings

goes back to the idol threads

but king i thought most whites like favre guess i was wrong there too what about manning

I don't take any hard feelings to this. However, you didn't respond to all of my post.

bring them over to the idol forum

what about manning

Which one?

??? This stays here... it's survivor. I didn't mean all of my posts from the entire thread. I meant all of my post (the previous one).

"So now let's focus on this "we winning." Why is it "we" instead of Earl? Why even post in this forum if you didn't watch survivor? I just don't understand that. And it really bugs me. I believe you are not giving Earl the credit he deserves, the brains and the strategy that made him the winner."

peyton

there is no i in team so earl= we

Earl did good to get himself to final three, where he won by default over the floater and the liar...

peyton

Well that better but why can't it be a girl we cheer for?? I would be more into it, and more inclined not to f/b you in the future....

Sign in to follow this